Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I would say never use it even if the guy you are with suggest you do. I look at it like this as a guy, some women like having their ass spanked and you can get in the habit of doing it, but there may come a time where the woman ( new) doesn't like it, so the guy is in a awkward moment where the woman looks at him and "goes why the fuck you smacked my ass" . same principal you can get into the habit. Now you can say give me the black dick or something along those lines.

In East Europe its normal to call everyone like this and non offence taken.

Well, Eastern European countries are known to be less “politically correct” than other parts of the world. Eastern Europeans will use the N-word in a heartbeat and think nothing of it. I had a blonde 👱‍♀️ white girl from Moldova 🇲🇩 tell me that she was white on the outside and black on the inside, and that she liked to listen to Fat Joe and fuck N-words 😲 I think she was trying to say the so-called “less offensive“ version of the word, but still 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
I would say never use it even if the guy you are with suggest you do. I look at it like this as a guy, some women like having their ass spanked and you can get in the habit of doing it, but there may come a time where the woman ( new) doesn't like it, so the guy is in a awkward moment where the woman looks at him and "goes why the fuck you smacked my ass" . same principal you can get into the habit. Now you can say give me the black dick or something along those lines.

Your post makes no sense. If the guy SUGGESTS that one says it, then that means HE likes it and it’s OK with HIM. So if the woman is also OK with it, then we have a match here! She just has to have the good judgment not to ASSUME that every guy likes it and make sure she has the go ahead first with each one if it turns her on and she wants to say it.

I understand the reaction to the ass slap thing [has happened to me after I slapped some ass 👋 (_|_)], but you need a better example than that because doing that without asking isn’t nearly as bad as calling someone out of their name with a racial slur! The latter tends to be a mood killer and a dealbreaker (and might result in you getting your ass whupped), while the former does not.

Last edited:
If that is how you see yourself okay but expect to be treated like an ******* as well.

And this comment explains really where you’re coming from. You just don’t believe the word should be used under any circumstances, including between consenting adults. I’m not supportive of telling other people what they should and should not do in their private sex lives. And speaking of being treated like an *******, I find your avatar to be rather interesting. OH the hypocrisy of man 🙄

Last edited:
I when I was in the lifestyle ( Ten years with my main man ) He when he was inside me would call me all sorts of things, which did turn me on. !!!?
I used to say things like “ Stick it all in me you big n- - - - -
stud “ , Never once did I say anything derogatory when He had not got His cock in me.
Loved it 😜

Actually, around my Jewish FRIENDS I can, and have made all types of jokes, as they have around me. CLOSE FRIENDS have benefits not extended to outsiders . . . like poking fun at each other’s race, religion, culture, etc. . . capiche 🧐? Like it or not, that’s how the real world works 🤷🏽‍♂️

And as I recall, the very first time it happened with each individual, THEY started it by joking about black people. Rather than be thin-skinned and get mad, I gave as good as I got by busting on Jews. I’ve been good friends with one of those guys damn near 40 years now and love him like family!
You can't really be saying all that and claim to comprehend the point I am making. Around your Jewish friends? I am sure there is some white kid who wears his pants off his ass and listens to hip hop that can say the N-word during a song with his FRIENDS. That same white kid goes around black people who don't know him and gets his wig twisted. Just like if you go around Jewish people YOU DONT KNOW, and make jokes about Jewish people dying in the holocaust, and you will get the breaks beat off you. Larry David is a Jewish man making a joke about Jewish man having sex with a Palestinian woman. I bet Larry David couldn't make that joke among Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip.

Just stop caping. I get it. Long as some white woman is giving you some ass, you dont have any self respect when she calls you a filthy n-word. Makes your dick harder and your ability to smile so hard you show all your tweeth.

Pathetic

You can't really be saying all that and claim to comprehend the point I am making. Around your Jewish friends? I am sure there is some white kid who wears his pants off his ass and listens to hip hop that can say the N-word during a song with his FRIENDS. That same white kid goes around black people who don't know him and gets his wig twisted. Just like if you go around Jewish people YOU DONT KNOW, and make jokes about Jewish people dying in the holocaust, and you will get the breaks beat off you. Larry David is a Jewish man making a joke about Jewish man having sex with a Palestinian woman. I bet Larry David couldn't make that joke among Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip.

Just stop caping. I get it. Long as some white woman is giving you some ass, you dont have any self respect when she calls you a filthy n-word. Makes your dick harder and your ability to smile so hard you show all your tweeth.

Pathetic

Man FUCK YOU “ninja” 🖕🏽 . . . comprende 🤔??? You made no distinctions in your post. You just said it was Jews talking about Jews, and suggested that I or someone else who wasn’t Jewish couldn’t go there, and that was it. I get your point. Now get mine. Which is that I know of circumstances where I can. And don’t you worry about my ******* like I don’t give a rat’s ass about yours. But for the record, I like LATINAS better than white girls 😛😁🖕🏽

Last edited:
If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
You’re weird

If the bull calls you a whore? Why can't you call him whatever you want?🤷🏻‍♀️ It's just sex and it's having fun, don't look for any other connotation... if anyone bothers? It's not good for us...

Well, although both are objectively offensive to most people, one is racial and the other is not. And “racial *******” always carries some extra burden 🤷🏽‍♂️ “White trash whore” . . . now that’s offensive upon offensive 😝

062A7B2E-78D1-4AB7-9883-47195C23B274.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, although both are objectively offensive to most people, one is racial and the other is not. And “racial *******” always carries some extra weight 🤷🏽‍♂️ Now “white trash whore” . . . that’s offensive upon offensive 😝

View attachment 4655864
One is racial and the other attentive to women is macho, but I think that within sex for fun the two enter...

You're a liar, YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED

If that were the case the black community would be OUTRAGED by every single rapper slobbering it out every other word in ever single song they make. All of you would march on Hollywood and riot and burn it down because every black actor sputters it out with glee and a thrill in every move. All of you would DEMAND that it's use be ended and you wouldn't toss it around a million times in every single conversation you have with each other.

What you are is simply pissed off that your phony outrage has worn out it's welcome and doesn't work anymore. You are pissed off that your own CONSTANT USE of that term has become common slang and you cant use it as a club to beat whites with anymore.

Now, go cry to the moderators like a baby because you cant face the truth.
Literally the dumbest claim. Acting as if having phrases/words being exclusive to a group of people is some new or unique. Just say you which you could recite rap lyrics without looking dumb 😂😂

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
In my experience. It’s ok For Black people to cest the N word. As if to take its power away. But few black men I’ve fucked. Tell me to call them it infront of my cuckold husband both looking at him as he is Fucking me. It’s like I’m allowed to. But he better not dare try say it. Or my black bull will beat ******* out of him. It’s race play yes. But it’s what makes it even hotter. It’s like even white women have turned on the white man. Who seems to be hated these days. Make any sense. ??!

In my experience. It’s ok For Black people to cest the N word. As if to take its power away. But few black men I’ve fucked. Tell me to call them it infront of my cuckold husband both looking at him as he is Fucking me. It’s like I’m allowed to. But he better not dare try say it. Or my black bull will beat ******* out of him. It’s race play yes. But it’s what makes it even hotter. It’s like even white women have turned on the white man. Who seems to be hated these days. Make any sense. ??!

I get it, but some black men want it said in front of the white man as the wife gets fucked . . . as another kind of humiliating power play . . . look at your wife orgasming again and again and again from what you so envy, despise, and fear. But you’re right about one thing, which is that the husband better not damn well say it 😁 Let him wait until you’re both out of sight/earshot and in the car going home 😅 Oohhh bruhs you know that happens. You KNOW it, and I have confirmation from the white girls that it does! Those white boys may not say it in your presence while you’re dickin’ down the wife, but you better believe they’re saying it behind your back . . . a LOT 😉 Don’t be naive 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back