Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Yes U can say it to me all U want

Bitch you do NOT fucking know me like that!?!!! Are you feeling me, heifer?

Any white person who would just do that with someone they don't know is a fool.

Any white person who would do that publicly with strangers has racist tendencies. I don't know you so I won't call you one but YOU'RE WEARING THE UNIFORM FOOL!!!

Any person who attempts to justify an action by referencing someone else taking that action should go back to first grade after stopping by fourth grade and being punished for not reporting the FIRST person to take that wrong action.

If a Black person takes issue with a Black person over the use of the word, what codicil of WHITE PRIVILEDGE mandates white people must be informed of it?

Yes, I've been in involvements where the word was included; there was ALWAYS a true friendship established first, and an intellectual discussion of it's inclusion beforehand.

Any more fucking questions?

Its personal preference of the man. My partner doesn't like using the word but one of her bulls makes her say that she loves that n**ga dick. Whereas her other doesn't like hearing it.

I think because it is in essence a derogatory word towards men of African/Caribbean descent, it should always be upto that individual if it should be used
Depending upon your relations and relationship with the people you use it around. I grew up in the Southern California gang culture and in my neighborhood gang we had two white boys "Shakes" and "Batman"! When white guys bang with the brotha's they have to be extraordinarily good with the hands because lots of guys are going to try you because you're a white boy in a black hood. These guys used the N word no different than we did I mean these guys were as black as we were on the inside. Nobody ever tried to fight them over the way they spoke, but they only spoke that hood lingo around the homeboys. Batman was blonde hair blue eyes and his parents were German immigrants. He was a first generation American. His dad was an engineer and he lived in the suburbs but for some reason he loved being in the hood with the brotha's and only dated black girls. I have seen this guy knock out black, white, Hispanic, and Islander enemies and crack numerous people with his little aluminum bat he used to stuff down his pants when he knew guys were gonna try to jump him. Like I said these white boys were only white by skin color but they were more culturally black than some black folks! So bottom line it all depends on your relationship to the people around you that you are saying it to!

Its personal preference of the man. My partner doesn't like using the word but one of her bulls makes her say that she loves that n**ga dick. Whereas her other doesn't like hearing it.

I think because it is in essence a derogatory word towards men of African/Caribbean descent, it should always be upto that individual if it should be used
This video is hilarious! You can tell that this white girl fucks black guys where she is from in Philly! 😂🤣

Attachments

• H6Cw8h5VKC6B_mobile.mp4
    2.1 MB
So, so many threads on this site asking "the million dollar question" . . . so what's another one :rolleyes: . . . for me personally, the million dollar question is do you take it in the ass :cool:???

It's okay to use and say any word that you want. Since when do other people dictate your choice of words?

I don't recall being taught that I have to check with special interest groups before speaking. Matter of fact, if anyone tries to tell me what I can or can not say, I'll tell them to kiss my ass.

Glad that I have not experienced that with a female though most of the females that I have been with have been Black and Latinas! I have been with white women, but ******* that was many years ago! Hard to not be addicted to Black and Latinas!!

Any advice on using it?
Check your private chat

Any advice on using it?
Yes. Just don't. Eliminates confusion.

Seriously I think everyone is reading too much into this…just enjoy who you happen to meet up with or have a good long term relationship with, give the white wife or girlfriend the best BBC you can and all be happy.🤷🏽‍♂️…Do whatever works best for you, as long as white wife or girlfriends love BBC and their husband or boyfriend enjoy seeing or knowing their woman are being BBC satisfied, seriously how racist can they be saying the “N” word especially if she is saying it out of enjoyment and endearment🤷🏽‍♂️…hey it’s a win win for everyone.🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Back