Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Thank you, because I always wonder what’s the urging for the ppl who get mad about it to want to say it.. like why, for what 😅? It ain’t stopping your life
Yeah I do not understand it as well. I think for some people it comes out when it's more about a white woman and a black man so maybe that it is but for me the dirty talk is more about being naughty so I enjoy terms along those lines rather than others.

Yeah I do not understand it as well. I think for some people it comes out when it's more about a white woman and a black man so maybe that it is but for me the dirty talk is more about being naughty so I enjoy terms along those lines rather than others.
Yes, the context and setting, plus it’s in your privacy with tour partner involved

YOUNGINS

Today while out at the mall, I decided to have lunch. So while I'm sitting there having my meal, I see 3 black boys who appeared to range in age from about 7 to 9. I'm minding my own business when I overhear, "Where you goin' N-word ("a" on the end)"??? It starts young . . . ******* (white ones too) repeating what they hear from their parents, relatives, neighbors, friends, and favorite rap artists . . . and as long as that's so, I'm afraid the N-word is here to stay. Now, will one of those ******* grow up wanting to fuck white girls who say the N-word while in the act :unsure:??? Who knows . . . .

Last edited:
I feel like it is pretty cut and dry on who can say it and who can't. If eminem hasn't ever said it then its probably still off limits to us white folks, lol. Thats about the one thing I know not to say in this day and age, I'm still stuck on gender pronouns idk about yall. The only caveat if you are white is when you are listening to your favorite NWA, Snoop, or NAS cd in your car by yourself with the windows rolled up and you mumble it when you are rapping along. If you're white and grew up with rap you know you've done it...

Of course what ever people agree on in the bedroom between themselves is fair game in my book, some guys like to get punched really hard in the nuts, its not my bag (pun intended) but I'm not going to stop or judge Tim from getting his rocks off (btw its always a white guy that wants to get is junk crush, why is that lol?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
We have found it depends on the black guy...if he enjoys it

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
got a point there

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I agree you call me a cunt whore slut bitch...during it excites me..but after no. I seen it the same with b l ack men

Any advice on using it?
As long as you like being slapped, choked and your ass and tits spit on....its sexy

When call the N word Difference between. A BLACK MAN AND A NINJA IS THAT ONLY A NINJA WOULD GET OFFENDED !!! 2ND I'm not African American. I am a BLACK AMERICAN I WAS BORN HERE 51 YRS AGO...…. And I don't get offended when a white male calls me the N word !! I ******* A PERSON WITH KINDNESS !! I Look him in the face and say THAT'S WHAT YOUR WIFE SAYS EVERY TIME I FUCK HER!!! … CLASS DISMISSED!!!!

Last edited:
No, that's not a good point that the stupid white guy has. You do NOT get to decide what other people are called. THEY get to decide.

I don't know what's so difficult about this. Why are so many white people pissed off that blacks can use the N word and they can't???

Yeah, it’s not like I want to go around calling white people the “H-word” or the “C-word”.

When call the N word Difference between. A BLACK MAN AND A black man IS THAT ONLY A black man WOULD GET OFFENDED !!! 2ND I'm not African American. I am a BLACK AMERICAN I WAS BORN HERE 51 YRS AGO...…. And I don't get offended when a white male calls me the N word !! I ******* A PERSON WITH KINDNESS !! I Look him in the face and say THAT'S WHAT YOUR WIFE SAYS EVERY TIME I FUCK HER!!! … CLASS DISMISSED!!!!
Y U MAD ?

Back