Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have read articles about "race play." But I have never experienced it. Not my thing. I'm not cool with anyone using the n-word, even in sex.

First my avatar is from a famous painting so i fail to see the hypocrissy but you tried Nd failed.

Of course you don’t see the hypocrisy numb nuts. That’s why somebody has to point it out to you moron. And that’s why you can go on talking about people being treated like animals while using the avatar that you do. Famous, infamous, or unknown who gives a damn? Stay out of other people’s private sex lives and the choices that they make for themselves, and they will stay out of yours. But since you want to impose and tell consenting adults what to do . . . GO FUCK YOURSELF (you say yourself in your profile your hand 🖐🏽 is your sex partner) . . . Happy Holidays 😁

Last edited:
Of course you don’t see the hypocrisy numb nuts. That’s why somebody has to point it out to you moron. And that’s why you can go on talking about people being treated like animals while using the avatar that you do. Famous, infamous, or unknown who gives a damn? Stay out of other people’s private sex lives and the choices that they make for themselves, and they will stay out of yours. But since you want to impose and tell consenting adults what to do . . . GO FUCK YOURSELF (you say yourself in your profile your hand 🖐🏽 is your sex partner) . . . Happy Holidays 😁
Yeah, you don't have one iota of dignity. You traded it all in exchange to be used as a fetish. I am sure you let the white cuck husband suck you off too. Long as you can get closed to them white womenz

Yeah, you don't have one iota of dignity. You traded it all in exchange to be used as a fetish. I am sure you let the white cuck husband suck you off too. Long as you can get closed to them white womenz

I wasn’t talking to you nappy Nate. But a Merry Christmas to you too motherfucker . . . now bringing homophobia into it as well while harping on dignity and respect 🙄Trying to tell other people how to get along in the bedroom!

That’s what’s wrong with the world today. Motherfuckers need to mind their own got damn bidness 😡 I’m not saying the word should be used. I’m not saying it shouldn’t be used. I’m saying it’s up to consenting adults to decide for themselves, and it’s nobody else’s business what others do in the sack!

And if you don’t like that? Well YOU can suck my dick too then asshoe! After all, you’re the one talkin’ about “dix on ya lips” 😆 And make sure not to neglect them nutz BITCH 😜 Then go fuck yourself too just like ya boy 😉

Last edited:
Id like to think some of those big dick slaves back in the day dreamed of being balls deep in master's wife with her addressing him a N - so in that sense if she says it I'm making at least one of their dreams come true.

Drop Mic GIF by Captain Obvious

Last edited:
If it’s discussed prior to having sex and everyone is in agreement then that’s all that matters. It’s no different than other kinks and fetishes. It’s not for everyone. But if it’s discussed beforehand and everyone agrees then it’s cool. Just don’t be disrespectful and spring it on someone without knowing how they feel about it.

Once again-

Fun Fact:
If they tried to outlaw racism by making It illegal for anyone to say the nword and arrested them for It, and they enforced the law equally with no exceptions...
The result would be that the overwhelming vast majority of people arrested for breaking the law would be black, mass incarceration of black people would skyrocket exponentially more than It already was, at any given time enormous percentages of just one race would be absent from society leaving massive gaping voids of people all over the country, and the infrastructure and economy become critically wounded.

Another fun fact:
Racism aka racial discrimination is to treat any group of people differently or unequal based on their race or skin color. PERIOD. No context. No circumstances. No exceptions. A prime example of racism is to say "you can't say this word because you are this color".

If you want people to respect you, then start respecting yourself first. If you don't want me to call you a name, then stop telling everyone that is your name. Stop calling yourself, your friends, your family that name.
It's pathetically, embarrassingly very simple.

I FUCKING HATE NĪGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on usi

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
My advise is not to unless told to. It might be a low-key trigger to give it to you rough. Nonetheless, only if asked to.

Yeah.....cause I can most certainly see a Mexican finding it exciting being called a w*tback during sex.

You negroes are disgusting
Bingo.

Can you imagine a Je.wish guy asking a white woman he is screwing him to call him a k_ike or a latino guy asking a white woman to call him a s pic or wetba ck or a asian guy asking a white woman to call him a ch.ink or an arab guy asking her to call him a terr roist or r.a.g head, because it turns them on ????

They wouldn't because they have two things going for them that the vast majority of the men on this site don't have: self-respect and intelligence and therefore would never reduce themselves to the role of a big-dicked sex brute just to have sex with white women, the way most of the black men do here.

Seriously, why are some knee groes so stupid? Talk about living/being the stereotype and then turning round and complaining about that same stereotype???

Some ppl are just beyond help, I suppose.

Any advice on using it?
Know thy bull.....and what happens behind closed bedroom doors is between you two

Bingo.

Can you imagine a Je.wish guy asking a white woman he is screwing him to call him a k_ike or a latino guy asking a white woman to call him a s pic or wetba ck or a asian guy asking a white woman to call him a ch.ink or an arab guy asking her to call him a terr roist or r.a.g head, because it turns them on ????

They wouldn't because they have two things going for them that the vast majority of the men on this site don't have: self-respect and intelligence and therefore would never reduce themselves to the role of a big-dicked sex brute just to have sex with white women, the way most of the black men do here.

Seriously, why are some knee groes so stupid? Talk about living/being the stereotype and then turning round and complaining about that same stereotype???

Was that suppose to offend me? Only racist people have problems with a word that only carries as much weight as you allow it.. Grow up

Bingo.

Fyi im not a mexican moron.

Back