Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

In my experience. Itā€™s ok For Black people to cest the N word. As if to take its power away. But few black men Iā€™ve fucked. Tell me to call them it infront of my cuckold husband both looking at him as he is Fucking me. Itā€™s like Iā€™m allowed to. But he better not dare try say it. Or my black bull will beat ******* out of him. Itā€™s race play yes. But itā€™s what makes it even hotter. Itā€™s like even white women have turned on the white man. Who seems to be hated these days. Make any sense. ??!
How is it white women turning on black men when you call me the N-word? Please make that make sense

@Jen Dvorak

What is it with white people wanting to say that word? Cunt, whore, bitch or cum dumpster are not even close to being equivalent. They are derogatory but they are not racially derived. There is a difference. Hell there arenā€™t many, if any, racially derived insults for whites. And ā€œcrackerā€ isnā€™t one.

History note: ā€œcrackerā€ was used to describe the individual carrying the whip, later it was turned into a joke about saltine crackers. The N-word was used to demean ppl of color and further it was used to label them as ā€œignorant, stupid, and unteachableā€.

Do not confuse the two. Get fucked and keep that word out of your mouth. And for any black man that enjoys being called that just because heā€™s laying pipe in some white woman is beyond delusional, because at the end of the day youā€™re just a closet fetish to her.

@Jen Dvorak

What is it with white people wanting to say that word? Cunt, whore, bitch or cum dumpster are not even close to being equivalent. They are derogatory but they are not racially derived. There is a difference. Hell there arenā€™t many, if any, racially derived insults for whites. And ā€œcrackerā€ isnā€™t one.

History note: ā€œcrackerā€ was used to describe the individual carrying the whip, later it was turned into a joke about saltine crackers. The N-word was used to demean ppl of color and further it was used to label them as ā€œignorant, stupid, and unteachableā€.

Do not confuse the two. Get fucked and keep that word out of your mouth. And for any black man that enjoys being called that just because heā€™s laying pipe in some white woman is beyond delusional, because at the end of the day youā€™re just a closet fetish to her.

Really? There arenā€™t many racially derived insults targeting white people? What planet šŸŒ do you live on??? And who says white chicks arenā€™t just a closet fetish for some black men šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

Really? There arenā€™t many racially derived insults targeting white people? What planet šŸŒ do you live on??? And who says white chicks arenā€™t just a closet fetish for some black men šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
I live one the same planet you live on. When as there ever been a racially derived insult for white ppl as equal to that word for ppl of color?
Considering this site is primarily for the benefit of white women finding black men, even if white women are a fetish, the obvious narrative is that white women are the determining factor.

Too bad Google didnā€™t make that comment, you did. So I asked you. Whatā€™s the equivalent of such a word?

Man some of you folks on this site are a piece of work . . . so the site is primarily for white women to find black men then? How do you figure? Is that in the siteā€™s charter or something??? No, youā€™re not functioning on the same planet because itā€™s clearly just as much a place for black men to find white women for sex.

And like I said, Iā€™m not here to educate you. But, I will go so far as to educate you about this . . . I donā€™t answer to you . . . so, I say again. Get up off of your lazy hind parts and go do your own homework! You donā€™t know? Then you better ask somebody . . . somebody else . . . not about to waste my time on the likes of you. Believe this.

Last edited:
I
I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
personally love it

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
To each their own, but personally if anybody I deal with uses that word in my presence in reference to me or any other Black person the night is over for everybody involved. I know some Black dudes don't care or encourage that and again, to each their own. I think they're Uncle Toms tho.

Any advice on using it?
People are different. Some hate it. I personally don't mind it. It might be kind of hot during sex IMO.

And this comment explains really where youā€™re coming from. You just donā€™t believe the word should be used under any circumstances, including between consenting adults. Iā€™m not supportive of telling other people what they should and should not do in their private sex lives. And speaking of being treated like an *******, I find your avatar to be rather interesting. OH the hypocrisy of man šŸ™„
First my avatar is from a famous painting so i fail to see the hypocrissy but you tried Nd failed. No i dont believe the word should ever be used, by adults or children it comes with to much connotations. Just look at one reply on here in regards to this question. The white guy basically is saying its okay because and i quote " you are a bull a ******* so why does it matter", did you find him and trying to correct i bet not. But you some how find fault withmy comment, man get the fuck out of here with your bullshit!!! Go sell your dignity for some pussy.

Back