Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Why do White women want to say that word to a Black man? That's what every Black male should be thinking BUT some of us are so desperate for pussy that we set aside pride just to fuck some pussy that some other Black men may have just fucked before.

You can't change the derivative of that word.
No matter when it's said and no idiot in Russia will give me validation on this word when Ironically it originated from America.

Lol
#RealSpill #Trill

Not all white women. It would never cross my mind and honestly repulses me. That shits the way to end a party quick!

True. No value but I’m not gonna turned down a sexy WF who is in shape with a shaved twat because my stroke game good or great and she wanna yell the N word. Bitch say it again!
Idk man sounds like you wouldn't mind be called a coon either or perhaps you also don't mind empowering idiots and racists alike by perpetuating stereotypes
You may also believe pussy is pussy and find no issue fucking a crack head who calls you Blackey

To each their own tho

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
AGREE AGREE AGREE
it's about the taboo, if he wasnt black he would not be fucking her. And if not into dirty talk going both ways then there is the door.

Well to each his own, if that’s how you see yourself then so be it. A bull is more like an alpha male not like an ******* per se . Sexually it maybe animalistic but the guy is not meat
That's all he is!!! Meat, a big black meat cock. Nothing more. She already has a husband this is just extra fun only because it is taboo. Love how its Disrespectful when all we see is the "bull" disrespecting the husband and people downing the white race. But they cant be called a name? Spare me the bullshit.

Idk man sounds like you wouldn't mind be called a coon either or perhaps you also don't mind empowering idiots and racists alike by perpetuating stereotypes
You may also believe pussy is pussy and find no issue fucking a crack head who calls you Blackey

To each their own tho
She is getting fucked by a black guy yet the white woman is a racist???? Get a freaking grip

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
Your an idiot!

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Show respect for your Bull by asking permission first. I think most Bulls enjoy this in the heat of passion. It highlights their domination of their white sex objects.

People should never be beat up for something they say, no matter how offensive. Once upon a time people were being beat up for saying that all races should have the same rights.
That being said, law recognizes very low level of protection for fighting words, which guess was the case for this. Ultimately I think words should be weighted against the context. If all participates are consenting, saying a given word is no different than fucking someone’s else wife, something that in other context has triggered quite violent reactions.

I’ve only used it when being asked too..It’s a mental thing I feel like, meant to make you know and confirm you are being fucked by a black man. I don’t have a problem saying it, if you ask me. It’s a part of getting owned.

Well, when I have had permission and asked to suck his "N" cock, then took it in my mouth. I have never once had any objections. I do think talking it over first is key. If your lover disagrees, you obey and do not use it as you would obey any other of his requests.
That's not what I'm talking about. The issue is you think most black men would be ok with this. You are wrong. Naturally, there are thirsty brothers out there that will let you say ANYTHING to them as long as they can get white pussy. I can tell you, most of us dont operate that way. I can also tell you that white women are unappealing to a lot of black men outside this lifestyle bubble.

Back