Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Why do White women want to say that word to a Black man? That's what every Black male should be thinking BUT some of us are so desperate for pussy that we set aside pride just to fuck some pussy that some other Black men may have just fucked before.

You can't change the derivative of that word.
No matter when it's said and no idiot in Russia will give me validation on this word when Ironically it originated from America.

Lol
#RealSpill #Trill
Chuuuuuch! Tabernacle!

AGREE AGREE AGREE
it's about the taboo, if he wasnt black he would not be fucking her. And if not into dirty talk going both ways then there is the door.
A guy whose name is a respectful Misterpussypleaser does not like my comment. So do you think your screen name objectifies women? So a woman is just a "pussy" to you?
Funny how someone like you feels they better be respected but the female is just a pussy to you.

Just as a reminder (because the topic is sensitive) this is a forum. Do not get pissed off by other opinions, the whole point here is to see new ideas that we may or may not agree and may help us understand better our own thoughts.

A guy whose name is a respectful Misterpussypleaser does not like my comment. So do you think your screen name objectifies women? So a woman is just a "pussy" to you?
Funny how someone like you feels they better be respected but the female is just a pussy to you.
Nice twist BUT you missed the mark!! However let's reverse this theory of yours to see if it would offend me... "Msdickpleaser"... Nope that doesn't me.

You see "PussyPleaser" does not hold 300 years of oppression, evil, *******, ******* and slavery of a depicted race but the N word does. This derivative will never change unless you have technology from today and a delorean with plutonium. (Someone didn't get this reference).

You're a proud racist. Good job.

Just as a reminder (because the topic is sensitive) this is a forum. Do not get pissed off by other opinions, the whole point here is to see new ideas that we may or may not agree and may help us understand better our own thoughts.
Nothing to understand from outright racist people. I can appreciate when someone gives insight but to think you can change history of that word and the torment that word upholds today is absurd and irresponsible.

Depends entirely on the male you're with
Best answer. Hands down.

My first race play came as a surprise. I was deep fucking a new girlfriend and she suddenly yelled "Fuck your little white Bitch!"

I froze for a second but then really got into it.
If she had said "...with that n dick" or whatever, I would have paused a bit longer but I probably would have gone in extra hard.

*Everyone is different*. Know your playmate. She was getting off, and a girl getting off makes me thicken up. Can't help it. She knew me better than I knew myself at the time.

Every couple makes their own fucking rules. Telling someone whom you are not fucking what to do or not to do doesn't make sense.

Best answer. Hands down.

My first race play came as a surprise. I was deep fucking a new girlfriend and she suddenly yelled "Fuck your little white Bitch!"

I froze for a second but then really got into it.
If she had said "...with that n dick" or whatever, I would have paused a bit longer but I probably would have gone in extra hard.

*Everyone is different*. Know your playmate. She was getting off, and a girl getting off makes me thicken up. Can't help it. She knew me better than I knew myself at the time.

Every couple makes their own fucking rules. Telling someone whom you are not fucking what to do or not to do doesn't make sense.
100%

Back