Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I’ve only used it when being asked too..It’s a mental thing I feel like, meant to make you know and confirm you are being fucked by a black man. I don’t have a problem saying it, if you ask me. It’s a part of getting owned.
. . . if only you lived in Orlando. . .

If I tell my sub I want to hear her say she loves my black man dick in her pussy that's me giving her permission to say it. Some dudes don't like it which I totally understand but to each his own.
Brother,
I understand your point of view. If a woman and man want to partake in any type of activity it’s on them. I think the core issue is the word. In theory (and I guess in practice) call a person whatever if they’re cool with it. One’s level of consciousness and comfortably with the word in a heightened or hyper race sensitive time (justified or not), resides in that individual. But in the real I’m not down with a white woman or her husband to tell me to fuck her like a runaway jiggaboo black man slave....

Best answer. Hands down.

My first race play came as a surprise. I was deep fucking a new girlfriend and she suddenly yelled "Fuck your little white Bitch!"

I froze for a second but then really got into it.
If she had said "...with that n dick" or whatever, I would have paused a bit longer but I probably would have gone in extra hard.

*Everyone is different*. Know your playmate. She was getting off, and a girl getting off makes me thicken up. Can't help it. She knew me better than I knew myself at the time.

Every couple makes their own fucking rules. Telling someone whom you are not fucking what to do or not to do doesn't make sense.
This all the way. If the black man fucking me WANTS me to say it, I will. I won’t do it on my own. If he tells me to tell him how much I love getting fucked by his N word dick, I will.

I was just trying to be comical but in all seriousness a truly racist person I wouldn’t think would be having interracial sex..but ??‍♂️ What do I know
Hmmmm..... so, we’re clear, when racism and all of its benefits were legal, the racist men who let’s say.... owned plantations, for instance; due to the fact that they hated black folks so much that they would never sleep with (dare I say) ******* a black woman? Or is it that human nature has changed so much from the 18th century, that only enlightened folks walk the earth and we choose to have sex with our partners not based on any interracial disgust? Again, I’m asking.

Ha ha you guys are funny as *******. Your cock is buried in a husband’s wife and you worried about a little word. Crazy *******.
Magic answer. Little word. To any folks taking time to read or comment about this topic. The answer lies with this guy. Little word. Props to the guy posing as someone named Maria Garcia. Solved the 400 year old debate posing as a Hispanic woman.

Well if we are going that route than the word is meaningless because I don’t know any n-word in 2019. The term was a way to be inferior to another race and we all know in 2019 we are equals...so I’m not sure what you mean
That's you just putting in the blinders and believing that because its 2019, everything is fine. Words have meaning and people say them with intent. You cant remove the meaning from society just because you personally want to.

Secondly, the way you worded your post makes it sound like my ancestors were factually inferior

Back