Intimacy?

Seth1805

Couple
Gold Member
I read a lot of things I consider extreme here so my question is are there husbands like me out there that want to watch a black man make love to their wife and watch her experience some very intimate moments with him? I mean in the middle of everything that is happening your wife has authentic feelings of a connection with him because of the way he makes her feel as a woman in bed to the extent she is overcome by her emotions because of his race, his dominance over her and his size as a man.

I look at this from my wife's point of view and she is the type of woman who gets caught up in moments and I can see where the situation could very easily transition from her having "sex" to the realization she finds herself captivated with the man she is with and drawn to him in ways she never expected.

Last edited:
Yes I love to see passionate kissing or love making. But when it's over its done.

Oh, my wife and I have discussed this and we've both admitted there is this thin line between sex and intimacy that can get blurred by the intensity of the moment. I told her I would get it because I knew afterwards it would be her going home with me after the night was done. She does not deny that there is always a possibility she could experience intimacy in all of this.

Last edited:
Science: Oxytocin, the love hormone. It is released during sex and other intimate acts such as touching, kissing or hugging and promotes empathy, trust and bonding. New research tells us that oxytocin increases the ability to recognize differences between self and others and increases positive evaluation of others.

I am very aware that people can compartmentalize sex and separate their "emotions" from the physical act. However, I think it is very reasonable to suggest that there could be moments where certain feelings in a woman just might not be totally within her control and that is why I submit my wife could fall under the spell of some dashing, well endowed black man as he beds her and submit to her more intimate side with him.

Its what I hope for. Id be happiest if I knew when i cuddle n kiss my girl she then gets horny for Him and denies me at times because he is coming over or shes going to see him later :)

That is where I differ. This is about her having a moment with another man that has nothing to do with us as a couple. Plus the fact we have been married for 30 years just adds to the intensity. My wife would never reject me.

Like I said, for me this comes about in a very genuine moment for her where she is having sex with a hung black man and as I watch I see her give in to him and her emotions in ways we both never anticipated.

Last edited:
That is where I differ. This is about her having a moment with another man that has nothing to do with us as a couple. Plus the fact we have been married for 30 years just adds to the intensity. My wife would never reject me
I dont want her to reject me, but if she tells me im making her horny and she really wants his cock then Im a happy boy. I would carry on licking til he arrives

I am horrible at picking topics for threads. I would have thought others would enjoy this topic about real issues rather than some vulgar things that get far more consideration and attention and are very far-fetched or purely fictional in nature as it relates to a couple who cares for each other and would never do a lot of the things that are described here.
Meh. What do I know?

I am horrible at picking topics for threads. I would have thought others would enjoy this topic about real issues rather than some vulgar things that get far more consideration and attention and are very far-fetched or purely fictional in nature as it relates to a couple who cares for each other and would never do a lot of the things that are described here.
Meh. What do I know?
I love watching my wife play with other men and women, singly and in groups. Watching her get lost in their touches, hearing her gasp when a stranger sucks her clit or bites her nipple, seeing her expression as she's forcefully penetrated and can't stop orgasming, is incredibly hot!
Sometimes I join in when it's a group--she opens her eyes and sees me kissing one breast along with 2 or 3 other men or women pleasuring her--Sometimes she gets off the bed after being repeatedly fucked by a line of men and sits in my lap and tells me she loves me...OMG her pleasure is intoxicating!
I never worry it will get past random pleasure because the group thing keeps it anonymous. DSC01910-hd.JPG

I love watching my wife play with other men and women, singly and in groups. Watching her get lost in their touches, hearing her gasp when a stranger sucks her clit or bites her nipple, seeing her expression as she's forcefully penetrated and can't stop orgasming, is incredibly hot!
Sometimes I join in when it's a group--she opens her eyes and sees me kissing one breast along with 2 or 3 other men or women pleasuring her--Sometimes she gets off the bed after being repeatedly fucked by a line of men and sits in my lap and tells me she loves me...OMG her pleasure is intoxicating!
I never worry it will get past random pleasure because the group thing keeps it anonymous. View attachment 2287699

My wife and I are a quiet couple who has never ventured into any of this so it is hard to relate. We go out to vars and have a good time and socialize so we are not dull people, we could learn to fit into the lifestyle but we are looking for more intimate settings.

My wife and I are a quiet couple who has never ventured into any of this so it is hard to relate. We go out to vars and have a good time and socialize so we are not dull people, we could learn to fit into the lifestyle but we are looking for more intimate settings.
The LS has something for most people--from just watching to adult conversation to soft swap to threesomes to whatever you might want/need. This site is pretty specific to one situation, but there are places where you can explore other paths.

It could be tricky. I guess it could become a problem if the guy is local and visits often.

Yep, and that is why we have discussed this very issue. She knows one black guy with whom she used to work with named Isaac and actually fantasized about him before we even discussed this lifestyle and she says he is very trustworthy. She says he is the perfect man for us because he likes her too and she knows he would not act out once this started. I actually mentioned if she were to get with him would she like to see him more than once and she said yes so he would be "around." My wife thinks the world of him so I know she would be caught up in him.
Other than that we have talked of people outside our area who would not know where we live and if we knew they were not going to start being pushy after being intimate then they might get to visit us where we live.

The LS has something for most people--from just watching to adult conversation to soft swap to threesomes to whatever you might want/need. This site is pretty specific to one situation, but there are places where you can explore other paths.

I've considered this site to be fairly open to all aspects of this LS.

Yep, and that is why we have discussed this very issue. She knows one black guy with whom she used to work with named Isaac and actually fantasized about him before we even discussed this lifestyle and she says he is very trustworthy. She says he is the perfect man for us because he likes her too and she knows he would not act out once this started. I actually mentioned if she were to get with him would she like to see him more than once and she said yes so he would be "around." My wife thinks the world of him so I know she would be caught up in him.
Other than that we have talked of people outside our area who would not know where we live and if we knew they were not going to start being pushy after being intimate then they might get to visit us where we live.
As I said. Tricky. I guess it depends what you both want.

It's a tricky tango when sexual chemistry & personas click. Sex buddy & Lovers are two different things and "Lovers" should be explored carefully. *(Especially if there is no room for a relationship.)

I read a lot of things I consider extreme here so my question is are there husbands like me out there that want to watch a black man make love to their wife and watch her experience some very intimate moments with him? I mean in the middle of everything that is happening your wife has authentic feelings of a connection with him because of the way he makes her feel as a woman in bed to the extent she is overcome by her emotions because of his race, his dominance over her and his size as a man.

I look at this from my wife's point of view and she is the type of woman who gets caught up in moments and I can see where the situation could very easily transition from her having "sex" to the realization she finds herself captivated with the man she is with and drawn to him in ways she never expected.
THERE IS a lot of husbands and want to see black men fuck their wives over the half a population of America but the problem is you have there's too many fakes there's people on here posting fake pictures of white of white women getting fucked by black men then there's a lot of white men on here who lie and say they are a couple a lot of white men get on here and lie and say they are black men and of course what's really disgusting is the white women who wear fake Queen of Spades tattoos because either they're lying to Black new or they are trying to hide from society that they like black dick get real... I don't hide it I get my tattoos are 100% real and I don't give a ******* who knows it that I fuck black men who don't

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-02-14-28-12 (1).png
    Screenshot_2018-08-02-14-28-12 (1).png
    3.8 MB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20181004-104747.jpg
    Screenshot_20181004-104747.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20181024-222631 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20181024-222631 (1).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20181120-133406.jpg
    Screenshot_20181120-133406.jpg