Interracial Sex...Why is it so hot??

For me it is the strong hands, and aggressive demeanor that most of the men that have chosen me are blessed with. Size is a factor to an extent, Im trying to cum, not fly a flag .

Dr Ruth Westheimer said that white cuckold husbands find the color contrast of the African black male with their extremely large penis' penetrating the vagina of their white wives very stimulating! Her husband loved it too! lol

Attachments

• 4f2c[1].JPG
    4f2c[1].JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 1ec6518d.jpg
    1ec6518d.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 040_1000.jpg
    040_1000.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 1057829010.jpg
    1057829010.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 29
  • tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 27
Interracial sex to the whites is hot becaause of TWO main things: CONTRAST and TABOO, Contrast has to do with seeing the all-American white wife getting pounded by a big-dicked sub-American. These are thetypes people they normally avoid wherever possible, so to see one of them (the blacks) pounding their wife adds a big shock-value to the experience.

A similar example would be in a country like India, where you have the "higher classes" and then you have the Untouchables, who are avoided. For them it would be like a woman of the upper social group being fucked by a well-endowed Untouchable. The shock value and arousement in seeing that scenario. The taboo, the contast.

Well, itis the same thing when whites see thei wives getting banged by a big-dicked, strong-bodied american black, the shock value and the taboo of seeing his wife being pounded by a taboo-American kicks in in the same way.
100% Couldn’t have said it better!

Jusr stating what is obvious. If those with the "big black cocks" are too dumb to see it, that's their problem.

Just saying...Sex with a white woman (hope this does not offend anyone) but im still blown away at how electric the sex has been with white women. For me it's the skin tones rubbing each other. I go crazy just thinking of my hard dark cock pounding a moist , warm and welcoming pussy. Chest to chest is the best...I can feel all her wetness as well as her soul. But yea I love it.
The world is turning more black every day & the white birthrate is unsustainable. We need to accept black control. Black men are going to be in charge so get used to it!

Interracial sex is hot because a lot of whites get off on seeing their wife have intercousrse with men they consider to be beneath them or inferior to them. Many of the whites hate and despise the american blacks and riidicule them and laugh at them on a daily basis, and even encourage people from other countries or other racial groups to also despise and ridicule them and to not take them seriously as americans. Sometimes they even encourage foerigners and ppl for other ethnicities to question whether american blacks are even really "american" at all. So to see these types of sub-citizens blacking their wives with their big black cocks is incredibly hot to these kind of whites because of the huge taboo factor.

A short while ago, I read where an american white described american blacks as "a $hitstain in the underpants of America". This was said on a site with a large international readership to peut these ppl down before a large international audience. So to see a "$hitstain" blacking theior wives is incredibly hot for a lot of these whites. As one said, "the wronger it looks, the hotter it is.".

Interracial sex is hot because a lot of whites get off on seeing their wife have intercousrse with men they consider to be beneath them or inferior to them. Many of the whites hate and despise the american blacks and riidicule them and laugh at them on a daily basis, and even encourage people from other countries or other racial groups to also despise and ridicule them and to not take them seriously as americans. Sometimes they even encourage foerigners and ppl for other ethnicities to question whether american blacks are even really "american" at all. So to see these types of sub-citizens blacking their wives with their big black cocks is incredibly hot to these kind of whites because of the huge taboo factor.

A short while ago, I read where an american white described american blacks as "a $hitstain in the underpants of America". This was said on a site with a large international readership to peut these ppl down before a large international audience. So to see a "$hitstain" blacking theior wives is incredibly hot for a lot of these whites. As one said, "the wronger it looks, the hotter it is.".
I fear you are more spot on than most are willing to admit. Sometimes I question my own motivations when it comes to wanting to share my wife with black men. She does seem to have a thing for the thug type when I have to admit excites me more than when she is with a more gentlemanly type. I feel I don't have a racist bone in my body but...

Just saying...Sex with a white woman (hope this does not offend anyone) but im still blown away at how electric the sex has been with white women. For me it's the skin tones rubbing each other. I go crazy just thinking of my hard dark cock pounding a moist , warm and welcoming pussy. Chest to chest is the best...I can feel all her wetness as well as her soul. But yea I love it.
Beautiful, i would love to watch.

I find the attitude of black men with white woman the most exciting, they never hold back and as a white husband whose wife is fucked by BBC I’m both jealous and envious of their power.
Yea and color maters almost as much.

Wellsoon

he will understand & accept that black men are the rulers of the earth& he is but a servent

Why does it always come down to racism .. ! 😡
Can you just enjoy having sex with a willing white woman! It’s all about the contrast and that black men are just better in bed and yeah mostly well endowed as well.
We are attracted to you and want you, why does it have to be so complicated. Just enjoy getting up inside us white woman!!! Geeze !

poor fool what are you smoking?

I fear you are more spot on than most are willing to admit. Sometimes I question my own motivations when it comes to wanting to share my wife with black men. She does seem to have a thing for the thug type when I have to admit excites me more than when she is with a more gentlemanly type. I feel I don't have a racist bone in my body but...
Well, at least you are honest. You deserve marks for that : - )

Back