Interracial Sex...Why is it so hot??

What was your first full swap like? and your first time having sex with a black man in front of hubby? How did your husband convince you to swing?
Do you want the full and long detailed story that I can send on PM?? Alternatively, you can go here for the "quickie" version.

My first time swinging and my husband watching me with a blk guy happened at the same time. It was not planned and my husband did not "convince" me per se. It was more of a "perfect storm" of:
  1. Mark, the other husband was a smooth and articulate blk man. I was caught off guard when I first saw him at his house. My husband noticed that I was visibly enticed as he stood up to greet us.
  2. I was fuckin horny 24 yr old who was fertile at the time.
  3. I had been a bit boring sexually recently. I wanted to expand my experiences.
  4. The other wife "help out" and encouraged me to wife swap. She was even the one who pulled my panties off in their living room so HER husband could fuck me.
  5. My husband with his shocked but turned on look on his face.
  6. My outfit. The skirt and top I had on just made me feel sexy and playful. I even put thigh highs on at the last minute to tease my husband with all night. Guys get so distracted when they see just the tops of your stockings.
  7. An unintentional bump by Mark in just the right place on me to have me fall to the floor and my skirt fly up. Mark had a full-frontal view of my panties with my legs open a lot. My panties did not show anything, but I oddly did not pull my skirt back down. I just looked aat Mark looking between my legs as he came over to help me up.

From a husband who likes to bat clean up,interracial sex is like a Reeces peanut butter cup,two great tastes that taste great together!
Wow, I think you just messed up peanut butter cups for me for a long time. I'm bi so going down on another girl is fine, but just the way you put it seems so weird now. Back to my dark chocolate

Just saying...Sex with a white woman (hope this does not offend anyone) but im still blown away at how electric the sex has been with white women. For me it's the skin tones rubbing each other. I go crazy just thinking of my hard dark cock pounding a moist , warm and welcoming pussy. Chest to chest is the best...I can feel all her wetness as well as her soul. But yea I love it.
SINCE I WAS IN MY YOUNG TEEN YEARS I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED BLACK MEN,2015 I DEDICATED MY BODY TO BLACK MEN,I WANT BLACK MEN TO KNOW I AM THEIR SEXYLILBBCWHORE

Attachments

• MECOLUMUS (1).jpg
    MECOLUMUS (1).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • MECOLUMBUS (2).jpg
    MECOLUMBUS (2).jpg
    4 MB · Views: 18
  • me2.PNG
    me2.PNG
    471.4 KB · Views: 13
  • mewestpoint.1.PNG
    mewestpoint.1.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • MEWESTPOINTL2.PNG
    MEWESTPOINTL2.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • mewestpoint(4).PNG
    mewestpoint(4).PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • mewestpoint (43).jpg
    mewestpoint (43).jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
  • MECOLUMBUS,.mp4
    95 MB
READ MY PUSSY

Attachments

• MECOLUMUS (1).jpg
    MECOLUMUS (1).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
  • me2.PNG
    me2.PNG
    471.4 KB · Views: 10
  • mewestpoint(71).PNG
    mewestpoint(71).PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • mewestpoint (37).jpg
    mewestpoint (37).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • mypussy2 (3).PNG
    mypussy2 (3).PNG
    656.3 KB · Views: 8
  • mypussy8.PNG
    mypussy8.PNG
    740.1 KB · Views: 6
  • mypussy13.PNG
    mypussy13.PNG
    664.6 KB · Views: 6
  • mypussy12.PNG
    mypussy12.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • mypussy14.PNG
    mypussy14.PNG
    614.3 KB · Views: 9
  • mypussy16.PNG
    mypussy16.PNG
    519.6 KB · Views: 8
  • MYPUSSY.PNG
    MYPUSSY.PNG
    782.7 KB · Views: 8
  • mewestlake.9.PNG
    mewestlake.9.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • mewestlake.,1.PNG
    mewestlake.,1.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
Just saying...Sex with a white woman (hope this does not offend anyone) but im still blown away at how electric the sex has been with white women. For me it's the skin tones rubbing each other. I go crazy just thinking of my hard dark cock pounding a moist , warm and welcoming pussy. Chest to chest is the best...I can feel all her wetness as well as her soul. But yea I love it.
Where do I start. BBC is just the tip of the iceberg.

In these types of questions, the "taboo" repeatedly comes up. Says a lot that well into a new century and millennium that ppl still think a black man being involved with a white woman is "taboo". Only in America do ppl still care about this nonsense. I mean white women hook up with foreign. men all the time and no one cares, but be with a black american is taboo? It is almost like saying these people are seco.nd-class americans or have an asterisk beside their citizenship.

I suppose, that is what turns the whites on so much: seeing their all-american wife being pounded by a well-endowed sub-american. And as long as these well-endowe d "taboo-Americans" continue to make themselves available for this degradation, I suppose , on the spectacle goes...
See above. Answers your question to a T.

Interracial sex to the whites is hot becaause of TWO main things: CONTRAST and TABOO, Contrast has to do with seeing the all-American white wife getting pounded by a big-dicked sub-American. These are thetypes people they normally avoid wherever possible, so to see one of them (the blacks) pounding their wife adds a big shock-value to the experience.

A similar example would be in a country like India, where you have the "higher classes" and then you have the Untouchables, who are avoided. For them it would be like a woman of the upper social group being fucked by a well-endowed Untouchable. The shock value and arousement in seeing that scenario. The taboo, the contast.

Well, itis the same thing when whites see thei wives getting banged by a big-dicked, strong-bodied american black, the shock value and the taboo of seeing his wife being pounded by a taboo-American kicks in in the same way.

Same for us white boys, love seeing that. Love seeing a big black dick stretching her pink white pussy

Interracial sex to the whites is hot becaause of TWO main things: CONTRAST and TABOO, Contrast has to do with seeing the all-American white wife getting pounded by a big-dicked sub-American. These are thetypes people they normally avoid wherever possible, so to see one of them (the blacks) pounding their wife adds a big shock-value to the experience.

A similar example would be in a country like India, where you have the "higher classes" and then you have the Untouchables, who are avoided. For them it would be like a woman of the upper social group being fucked by a well-endowed Untouchable. The shock value and arousement in seeing that scenario. The taboo, the contast.

Well, itis the same thing when whites see thei wives getting banged by a big-dicked, strong-bodied american black, the shock value and the taboo of seeing his wife being pounded by a taboo-American kicks in in the same way.
100% Couldn’t have said it better!

Back