In the movies

This is unreal. I had no idea it's this widespread.. it would be scary for us if it wasn't hot. It still is in a way; when I'm not aroused it hits hard. In reality im pretty right wing and nationalist, somewhat prejudiced, but this cuckold phenomenon just feeds off all that energy.

Months ago i read how bella and the bulldogs show is subliminal cuck programming. Then its hateful eight where a white guy sucks a bbc in the most humiliating way possible. Star wars has symbolism too, it's now the dominant theme.

For me this was a nice escapist fantasy because i knew i could return to reality and this not be true. But to know this is becoming the norm, i can't lie.. makes it worrisome. But of course it's that much more hot.
I literally know exactly what you mean it's very concerning. And this political movement is about to bring end for white guys

this the infamous scene?
This scene is about as hot as the Rum Diary one, interestingly both Amber and Olivia's red dresses are almost identical.
230706815a06232ec37a40b18253a47a.jpg

Last edited:
omg. i just started watching jessica jones because of this thread.....i had to stop to masterbate three times. there is a sceen where she fucks her bbc so hard the bed breaks.....H...O...T
We need to reenact that scene multiple times over and over again;)

I think a lot of people are sick of racism.

Seinfeld? Hardly a representation of NYC's citizens. That's a classic.

Star Wars? Well, after years of minorities playing, aliens*, it a good move. I know tons of black sci-fi geeks, and comicbook collectors (I'm a geek too.)

*On the show, Stargate SG-1, almost any non white actor is an alien. They get lumped together in a group called, "Jaffa." Black, Latino, Asian... It's uncanny.

I've yet to see SW. I heard the black dude's name is Finn. I have Finn ancestory. "Any time Finland is mentioned outside borders, all Finns celebrate*." (I will call this a victory.)

*Old Finn phrase.

I'm a NERD. I'm there for the movie.

Black women... The full spectrum of their beauty is never shown on TV. If you spend a few hours in Oakland, or elsewhere, you will see so many dark skinned women that are lovely. We rarely see a black woman with *kicking curves*. Sure, Oprah, is not skinny... She's a plain Jane in Oaktown. (I lived there for a few years: wonderful.)
Why should a comedy about a jewish comedian and his friends be a representation of NYC citizens? And what does any of that have to do with racism?

If you really see racism in everything the way you do in this post, you either have no understanding of the meaning of the word or you are just indoctrinated to feel oppressed. Be a 'nerd' if you really feel like associating you with that sub culture. That's what's great about America. Wanna be a nerd? Be a nerd. BTW, how are nerds represented on TV? Stereo typed much? OUTRAGE!!!

Don't waste your energy on the race baiter game. You have been played my friend.

Last edited:
Nip/Tuck had a favorite of mine with a interracial cuckold part with Paula Marshall and Lexington Steele..

Another is Storytelling with the beautiful Selma Blair

Nip/Tuck also had a segment where this couple was invited to an interracial party and when they got there, it was full of white couples there to hook up with black men. Other than watching, they didn't join the fun but the wife was really into seriously watching and I thought it was really funny that when she was so ingrossed in watching this one couple that the husband had to yell out the "safe word HOTWHEELS" (that they agreed on before they entered) before he got her attention.. Obviously to me, I think she really wanted to stay but the hubby was chickening out...

Nip/Tuck also had a segment where this couple was invited to an interracial party and when they got there, it was full of white couples there to hook up with black men. Other than watching, they didn't join the fun but the wife was really into seriously watching and I thought it was really funny that when she was so ingrossed in watching this one couple that the husband had to yell out the "safe word HOTWHEELS" (that they agreed on before they entered) before he got her attention.. Obviously to me, I think she really wanted to stay but the hubby was chickening out...

Bigwheel! lol.. That was the episode called Chaz Darling. Cuckoldplace has a good video clip of the scene.. Makes me wonder with her being married in real life if that scene is brought up in play..

And now in the "Luther" series, the Elba character has another white girlfriend, one who just about pulled her panties down and gave them to him with her phone number the first time they met. OK, it's fiction. No REAL pretty blonde would do that even for a big black stud......................;)

Uhhhh, I'll have to disagree with that just based on my own experience lol
I'm sure you being sarcastic tho ;)

Uhhhh, I'll have to disagree with that just based on my own experience lol
I'm sure you being sarcastic tho ;)

Not "sarcastic". I think the right word would be "facetious". But, we're not here to talk about the English language. No, I'm sure it happens all the time. Glad to hear you've had that experience. It must be tremendously exciting. You hear the words "white privilege" a lot these days. I think we are talking about one "black privilege" that I wish I had! :D

Not "sarcastic". I think the right word would be "facetious". But, we're not here to talk about the English language. No, I'm sure it happens all the time. Glad to hear you've had that experience. It must be tremendously exciting. You hear the words "white privilege" a lot these days. I think we are talking about one "black privilege" that I wish I had! :D
Yep. Facetious, sarcastic, tongue in cheek... Pick a word but yes I've had a few very hot impromptu encounters that started in the dance floor and ended up in a bathroom, or back seat of a vehicle, or hell...a dark alley lol :devil:

Reactions: wit
Yep. Facetious, sarcastic, tongue in cheek... Pick a word but yes I've had a few very hot impromptu encounters that started in the dance floor and ended up in a bathroom, or back seat of a vehicle, or hell...a dark alley lol :devil:

Awesome! Those white chicks must get really hot by the naughtiness of the whole situation. Not exactly the way mommy and daddy raised them to behave!

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies
I believe it's becoming more popular in real life as well. White men just come up short to the superior black male. New world order is in place

Back