In the movies

Idris Elba is "large and in charge" in the BBC (....British Broadcasting Company for those of you who jump to other conclusions) production of "Luther". Seems all the white chicks want to get with him. First one is a criminal mastermind who protects him and would fuck him in a minute. The second is a troubled young girl he saves who, no surprise, you know would like to get wit him but Luther is too much the gentleman to take advantage of a troubled young girl. He can get all the white pussy he wants, anyways. The Luther character was married to a fairly white looking woman played by an actress of Indian heritage. Good show.
article-0-1937A83A00000578-296_634x1008.jpg

d1ffe294347fa2442f4d49316c4e0ca3.jpg
My girlfriend adores him

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies

My wife absolutely loves the guy who plays Jimmy olsen. She has straight up started playing with herself during episodes he losses his shirt in. Lol

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies

great topic! shows that interracial isn't all about a cuckold fantasy. though for white guys it is. i'll watch a normal romantic film with an interracial couple and create my own fan based fiction incoorperating myself into the story as the cuckold.

i've noticed the shows and movies you had mentioned were ones that could be considered "nerdy" of course everyone has their own preference. mine is ones that are a little more "hood" please excuse me. i'm not trying to be insulting. interracial movies i like are save the last dance and O both with Julia Stiles. Also if i remember right honey with Jessica Alba had an interracial romance. unless i find proof, i can only dream that Julia Stiles and Jessica Alba prefer black men! Also even though Ali Larter was a crazy bitch in obsessed, I love how obsessed she was with BBC!

My girlfriend adores him
And now in the "Luther" series, the Elba character has another white girlfriend, one who just about pulled her panties down and gave them to him with her phone number the first time they met. OK, it's fiction. No REAL pretty blonde would do that even for a big black stud......................;)

Back