In the movies

Apparently Margot Robbie couldn't get enough of Will Smith they are in Suicide Squad together - poor Jada :devil::sex:

Yea.. I read in a blog that Jada had a real problem with the sex scenes in the movie Focus.. so I can only assume she is real concerned about Will and Margo together again in another movie.. I think we will hear more about these two in the future..

Yea.. I read in a blog that Jada had a real problem with the sex scenes in the movie Focus.. so I can only assume she is real concerned about Will and Margo together again in another movie.. I think we will hear more about these two in the future..
haha yeah Jada has a serious problem with Margo! Personally I think Will smashed that sexy white girl pussy! :devil:
and now her fyne ass shows up dressed as Harley Quinn! Only so much temptation a Black man can take! lol

omg. i just started watching jessica jones because of this thread.....i had to stop to masterbate three times. there is a sceen where she fucks her bbc so hard the bed breaks.....H...O...T

I had to jerk off at the though of you masturbating to the thought of Jessica Jones being fucked by BBC... haha.. omfg

I know it's all "acting" and they're all professionals and it's hard work yadda yadda yadda but don't you dream that just under the surface of those sex scenes the actor and actress are really feeling it and liking it?

*LOL* i think it`s refreshing to have a little diversity. It`s already there in real life. Maybe they are making up for past breaches or lost time? Or maybe the actor`s union has a greater voice today. Either way... i would say it`s statutory/token couples/relationships/encounters. Still a progress. ;)
i like the show. And i like the acting performance of Krysten Ritter. i liked her playing a supporting role in "Breaking Bad" very much. Yet i wouldn`t go that far to say Mike Colter playing Luke Cage was a main character. He appeared in the first few episodes and came back in the last but wasn`t seen in between. Anyway, i agree they had some hot scenes together!
It`s not entirely new but always nice for a "surprise". i didn`t notice they were talking about "bulls", though. :)
Okay, but you know that for the growth of bones and penis size a different set of genes is responsible?!
i think that statement is valid.
Sorry to say, but from the pictures he looks like he plays his role well. <= he`s a Jimmy Olson type of guy more than a "bull". *lol*
i haven`t seen it (yet), but i can well remember "Hancock" with Will Smith and Charlize Theron playing Hancock`s "magnetic counterpart" ;) . That was hottt! If you like film adaptations of Comic strips (and/or hot IR couplings ;) ) it`s my recommendation for you to watch it!
*lol* We shouldn`t think of acting like it wasn`t a hard job! Switching from one scene to the other with all the staff people around can hardly be seen as romantic. ;)
i like this show. They have a very well acting line-up and the script is well-written and clever as well.
Haha. i have seen the first few episodes but stopped because i didn`t like it very much. Maybe i have missed something?! But i do like Kristen Bell! i loved her portraying the always tough teenage PI with a personal history on "Veronica Mars".
And although she wasn`t playing a main role in that movie she was also convincing in the comedy "Forgetting Sarah Marshal" with Jason Segel, Mila Kunis and Russell Brand that had an untypical down-to-earth ending for a Hollywood production which was ImO very refreshing.
She also clearly showed her talents when speaking/singing the voices of a "Disney princess" in "Frozen". In fact i think she`s one of the most silent(/underestimated?) stars of Hollywood well worth taking notice of!
+++

Back to the topic... i cannot mention Amber Heard often enough playing with her now husband Johnny Depp in the 2011 movie "The Rum Diary". In particular there is one scene where a tipsy Chenault (Amber Heard) in her skintight red dress is out on the dancefloor in a Puerto Rican bar/club with a local black man who starts dancing with her surrounded by a crowd of cheering black people. He finally ends up unzipping her dress under the eyes of her two (white) American companions who get removed from the club by black locals in a failed attempt to "save" her. After her days-(or weeks?-)long disappearance following that night she finally shows up again. In the whole rest of the film it`s never uncovered what had happened to her that night or in the time following before her reappearance. :eek:
Han cock was great, cool...

I know it's all "acting" and they're all professionals and it's hard work yadda yadda yadda but don't you dream that just under the surface of those sex scenes the actor and actress are really feeling it and liking it?

I know I keep sounding like I'm promoting Blacked.Com but in reference to what you are saying, I don't think there's any question in my mind that a very high percent of the girls in Blacked.Com are really "feeling it and liking it" as you say. And there's no doubt in my mind that the black guys love to have sex with these gorgeous white girls also.. I've read a blog where they interviewed one of the guys from blacked.. I can't remember his name right now but if remember, it was a strange name, maybe French, but in this blog, he mentioned that not only does he love fucking these girls in the videos, but outside of his work, he personally has a white girlfriend that lives with him. He also mentioned that a few of the girls in blacked.com, have black boyfriends in their real life also.. So again, many of these actor's/ actresses aren't just doing it for the money... They're really enjoying their work at the same time..

there is a list of mainstream an independents that actual sex took place...one being "brown bunny"..another being "love"

It's called pushing a liberal, multi-cultural agenda.

Open minded maybe, but 'liberal' it would be a pretty far out description of the term liberal.

As for multi-cultural what culture is going 'multi' here. don't confuse racial or attraction to a different colour as somehow being cultural?

I know some people like to blame liberal multi-culturism and often have no idea what they mean and are just upset that their 'limited' is being intruded on by others that makes them feel uncomfortable.

Interracial sex is just sex, or love, or need, or affection being physically demonstrated we should not let right wing idiots who oppose such try and label it in a way that blames people for being liberal, or accepting of other cultures, just because they enjoy sex with someone of a different colour or background

there is a list of mainstream an independents that actual sex took place...one being "brown bunny"..another being "love"

I saw a clip from Brown Bunny...Chloe Sevigny was giving an actor a real non-simulated blow job. Incredible. Didn't know above a film called "Love", I'll have to check it out. Did the "Nymphomaniac" film have real sex going on? I remember from reviews there was at least one interracial sex scene in that movie.

Yes in Brown Bunny the writer of the film was Chloe's BF who is also the actor she gives the BJ to, she didn't want it to look fake, so I guess she solved that problem!

Love 1999...can be found on netflix
all about anna 2005
in the realm of the senses 1976
Lie with me 2005
Intimacy 2001
Ken Park 2002
Baise-moi 2000
8mm2 2005
shortbus 2006
the idiots 1998

Director Lars von Trier is a popular name on lists of directors of unsimulated sex in film

there are always those that were rumored to be real, like Jessica lange and jack Nicholson in the postman..
and of course the kate winslet where she was taken in the laundry room...and her REAL husband got to direct her in it.

Love 1999...can be found on netflix
all about anna 2005
in the realm of the senses 1976
Lie with me 2005
Intimacy 2001
Ken Park 2002
Baise-moi 2000
8mm2 2005
shortbus 2006
the idiots 1998

Director Lars von Trier is a popular name on lists of directors of unsimulated sex in film

Thanks for the list Robb. I guess it'd be too much to hope that nonsimulated sex scenes are a growing reality in film.
Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Naomi Watts in a real life interracial sex scene

Back