In Love with Chastity-wearing

My wifey doesn't keep me caged, i asked her to control the key but i think it was a bit much, so i choose to wear it whenever she is with her bull, or if were around any other potential future bulls, lol. ive only been caging myself for her bull for about 3 months now and i love it, a lot!!

Locktober 17

I'm not sure which one of us is having more fun. Having such control over your excitement and lack of orgasm is really empowering, I'm glad you find it so hot. I hope I can make you have that ruined caged orgasm you had again..the look you had after you realized what happened was great.
I get so excited and wet teasing each other I almost want to uncage you and ride that tiny penis but it's actually more fun using my toys and watch you watching me cum.
I love making you jealous.

It followed those desires, for sure. They are connected. But my sense is, that like a lot of stuff to do with cuckoldry, there’s a process some men must go through, a wrestling with denial and ego, that just takes time to sort.

My initial reaction to caging was pretty much always like, “Wtf, seriously — What is this?…Why do THAT??! I didn’t get the appeal of caging at all, even as a smaller-dicked guy. It just seemed
kinda silly…well, until it didn’t!!😉 I may not be able to fill up a pussy the way some men do, but I can definitely fill a cage.
View attachment 5305496
View attachment 5137294
Do the sting help hold it up so it’s not so heavy on your nuts

Would you feel enslaved knowing your wife holds your chastity key, even when she's not home with you?

not sure about being enslaved, when caged without my key holder around, I certain feel controlled to some degree. These would be the natural spaces where i would self pleasure myself. The cage stops this indulgent behaviour an allows be to do other things.
I still can go online and chat etc, however it is no longer with a hard cock in my hand or any form of edging. I feel that it has improved my general behaviour and think more marriages/relationships would be improved if male chastity became a main stream thing for all couples.

It followed those desires, for sure. They are connected. But my sense is, that like a lot of stuff to do with cuckoldry, there’s a process some men must go through, a wrestling with denial and ego, that just takes time to sort.

My initial reaction to caging was pretty much always like, “Wtf, seriously — What is this?…Why do THAT??! I didn’t get the appeal of caging at all, even as a smaller-dicked guy. It just seemed
kinda silly…well, until it didn’t!!😉 I may not be able to fill up a pussy the way some men do, but I can definitely fill a cage.
View attachment 5305496
View attachment 5137294
My hubby is very small too but I’m hoping chastity will shrink him down to your size.

My hubby is very small too but I’m hoping chastity will shrink him down to your size.
I don’t know if this is for real but if it is and he’s into it also, you two ought to explore this way. I’ve seen changes in my flaccid state without question and I don’t know if they’re reversible because frankly we’ve gotten more and more into this. I honestly don’t think it’s affected size…when I achieve full erection. Yet anyhow. Nonetheless, it has affected my performance; the capacity to reach full erection easily and then to sustain it. Perhaps even more it’s affected my stamina, which has always been an issue.

I think it’s easier for older guys to make “progress” on these fronts.

Last edited:
Back