In Love with Chastity-wearing

It followed those desires, for sure. But they are connected. And we have the ingredient of her cheating in our early history also. But my sense is, that like a lot of stuff to do with eroticizing denial on any level, and specifically the desire to share or be cuckolded, there’s a process some of us must go through, a wrestling with shame and ego and a coming to terms, that can take time to sort. I know all about that struggle, and if there’s one thing I can say to guys like me, it would be that it’s probably worth exploring if you have these urges. But there’s no doubt, putting on a chastity device can be a big deal, even just symbolically. There’s freight to it.

My initial reaction to caging was pretty much always like, “Wtf, seriously — What is this?…Why do THAT??! I didn’t get the appeal of caging at all, even as guy with a pretty small dick. It just seemed
kinda silly…well, until it didn’t!!😉

Things we’ve learned, and iust as importantly, things I’ve learned to accept…..1)I’ll never be able to fill up/please a woman’s pussy or ass the way some men do, not in the way my wife experienced with other guys (way back when)….but I can definitely fill a right-sized cage.
2)It’s a different thrill but still highly charged erotic territory for us. We both love my denial, and if that can enrich our sex life, I want to do it as well as I can as much as I can, and not just when we play, because 3) it absolutely enhances things when we do play if I go for longer and longer stretches locked up. Plus we found out pretty quickly that I can have the best climaxes in a cage, which she loves. So if I’m gonna get off, that’s a pretty common way for me to finish now.

8CE5E242-8382-4195-8495-D641171790DC.jpeg

4A9F1624-DACD-43F2-ABEC-55C5069F5C1C.jpeg
8C16CF09-4038-45F1-9E5A-2FAD72B037A7.gif
E6E8B3A6-7D10-434D-9C92-0DBAA3CA684D.jpeg
30A353C6-13B6-4924-86BF-0C34ABF1D0DA.jpeg

Last edited:
I chose to wear a chastity cage. At first my wife didn't understand my wanting to be locked up. She felt somewhat guilty in the beginning. She felt that her putting the cage on me was like a cruel punishment.

Fortunately she listened to my desired and adopted it into our relationship. She now insists that I am caged when she is with a bull. She has told me it is refreshing to just enjoy herself without worrying my needs.

The key is on a chain around her neck. The chain is long enough so that the key is between her breasts. So when she is topless at one of our pool parties a bull will see the key when he stairs at her boobs.

Definitely after
I’m absolutely convinced that cuckoldry, or curiosity about/fascination with it helps many men re-contextualize caging. See it positively. Accept and want it, or want to try it. I’ll speak for myself and say it’s one of those things that can absolutely flip a switch and turn on a light.
And then actually doing it can offer the opportunity at another level of enlightenment, where a man can envision recontextualizing/reinventing himself sexually. Cage goes on, the blinders come off and a whole new horizon and vista opens wide for many couples.

Last edited:
While in Texas, interviewing with a potential Cuckoldress, I chose to be WAXED! The chastity & SPH (Small Penis Humiliation) gratify me as an educated, traveled & healthy submissive gentleman.

Attachments

• 2AD769B6-B79B-41A1-8446-3A92EFB25520.jpeg
    2AD769B6-B79B-41A1-8446-3A92EFB25520.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 119
  • 687E7E55-A9E1-418E-90EE-230F6B9CB110.jpeg
    687E7E55-A9E1-418E-90EE-230F6B9CB110.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • 20FAB449-CA78-4087-81E0-67EC4ECE87E2.jpeg
    20FAB449-CA78-4087-81E0-67EC4ECE87E2.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 5E5C752B-62F7-4461-A887-77A8A8715FEF.jpeg
    5E5C752B-62F7-4461-A887-77A8A8715FEF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 151
Once you get used to a well fitting cage you miss it when it is off. Caged pretty much of the time for last 12 years.
absolutely, getting the correct fit is essential. My advice would be a buy a range of cheap ebay cages, different ring sizes etc to get a rough idea of what you like and when you can afford it get a custom-made cage. I think the smaller the better, i squeeze myself into the smallest cage and then after a few days I notice I can normally downsize a little.
It is amazing that after a short while being caged can feel normal as you integrate it into your every day. The only issue that I have is keeping the whole thing clean. I generally ******* a lot, which means a lot of wee. Of course you need to sit to wee, but even so I find that my wee goes everywhere - something i need to work out, working from home allows me to easily clean up, but going out can be a challenge.
I do have a prince albert ring and was thinking about exploring cages without a base ring - only thing is that i love the feeling of a base ring keeping me all snug and small.

Chastity has come before cuckolding, as part of my wife becoming more sexually dominate. It is all about the power exchange and control that i have willingly given away. She is the keyholder and as we get a bull, i fully expect the keys to be handed over to him.

Back