In Love with Chastity-wearing

Locktober 17

I'm not sure which one of us is having more fun. Having such control over your excitement and lack of orgasm is really empowering, I'm glad you find it so hot. I hope I can make you have that ruined caged orgasm you had again..the look you had after you realized what happened was great.
I get so excited and wet teasing each other I almost want to uncage you and ride that tiny penis but it's actually more fun using my toys and watch you watching me cum.
I love making you jealous.
Nice

We’re you ever in love with the idea of wanting to wear a chastity cage way before you thought of getting your wife/girlfriend to cheat/cuck you, or did the thought come to you afterwards?
My jouney over my entire life was malesub/Femdom, then chastity, then interest in cuckolding (this was a huge change), then IR cuckolding exclusively, then BNWO. So yes, I was into chastity long before my interest in BBC cuckolding. But is that a bad thing? In my life, it meant a greater comfort and accptance of being denied, even to the point of pussyfreedom.

Back