In Love with Chastity-wearing

It followed those desires, for sure. They are connected. But my sense is, that like a lot of stuff to do with cuckoldry, there’s a process some men must go through, a wrestling with denial and ego, that just takes time to sort.

My initial reaction to caging was pretty much always like, “Wtf, seriously — What is this?…Why do THAT??! I didn’t get the appeal of caging at all, even as a smaller-dicked guy. It just seemed
kinda silly…well, until it didn’t!!😉 I may not be able to fill up a pussy the way some men do, but I can definitely fill a cage. If it can be part of our sex life, I want to do it as well as I can as often as I can, for longer and longer stretches
View attachment 5305496
View attachment 5137294
She loves that cage, don't she

She loves that cage, don't she
I was drawn to this, inexorably. So I acted alone aquiring a device. But I couldn’t go long without telling her. She understood right away. That was probably my biggest fear, but we got right past it. And she’s definitely having fun with it. The one thing that was a little funny is the way she reacted to seeing it the first time. She definitely had a preconceived notion of what it might look like and my plastic holy trainer knock off definitely didn’t jibe with it. Steel was what she imagined. But she definitely had knowledge of men wearing chastity devices. She quickly warmed to the clean transparent look of mine but still wants to see me in a traditional steel cage now.

Last edited:
Back