If your wife falls in love with the bull

My wife says that over the course of family life, love for hubby turns first into respect, and then into habit and warm friendship!

View attachment 6767286View attachment 6767284
While the relationship with the bull, on the contrary, progresses from Friendship to love and constant falling in love mixed with passion..!
Ya they are falling in love while hubby transition into becoming the wonderful humiliated sissy wimp. I love when my girlfriend makes me wear the load of Black Seed on my face and usually I am not allowed to wipe it off until her LOVER is gone.

You don't need to make any extra effort for this. Just support the relationship between black bull and his girlfriend and make them completely free. Emotional intimacy will be inevitable
I think white wives should fall in love with the black bull that's giving such sexual pleasure. I think it's beautiful if that happens. I think a person can easily love more than one person. A wife can still love her cuckold hubby and her black bull.

His screen came alive with the image of his wife, sitting in front of the camera, adorned with the same specialty shirt, panties and necklace she had purchased only a couple weeks ago. Laura was smiling, but there was a certain malice behind it, her normal femininity almost edged like a knife.

"Good evening boys, it's good to see you as always." Laura started, crossing her legs exaggeratedly to show off her legs and feet, "As you know, I have a very special show planned for you tonight, but I also have a very special message I want to share too."

Laura said, cocking her posture slightly, a playful look on her face, Mike watching with an anxious knot in his stomach as he viewed his wife.

"For those of you who DON'T know... I'm married." Laura started, raising her hand to show that she hadn't removed her wedding ring tonight, "I don't talk about it ever because I've been lying to you, wanting you to think you could possibly have me." she continued, being very candid for once.

Mike wasn't sure where this was going, but he didn't like it.

"But here's the real deal... you CAN'T have me." Laura said, leaning in slightly and giving a certain look of condescension to the camera, "Only BLACK MEN can have me."

This statement was punctuated by the appearance of two black men flanking her on either side, stepping into frame, strong black hands landing on her shoulders, their faces not visible.

"I'm done with white dick, and I'm done with white marriage, so FUCK YOU MIKE. Don't bother coming home." Laura stated, her voice stern. "We'll talk, okay?" she added almost cruelly.

She raised her left hand up, and one of the black strangers reached down, pulling her wedding ring up and off, throwing it down on the floor somewhere, each of them now reaching over now, pulling her shirt up and off, the other black man then grabbing Laura by her throat and lifting her up and out of her chair, practically throwing her down on the floor, her legs swinging up as she turned on her back. Both of them flanked her again, tugging her panties off, throwing them aside too, Laura looking at them with a mixture of fear and anticipation. For Laura, there was nothing like the real thing, the first man wasted zero time mounting and stuffing his dark cock inside her completely unprotected, her pussy buzzing with intense electric pleasure as he put her legs up over his shoulders and rolled her back into the breeding position. His partner stepping around and mounting Laura's face, fucking her throat down to his balls as she struggled and groaned in *******.
Eozzn4GXYAQUp2b.jpgGI32W0-XsAAoNwb.pngGGtzTZqWkAAES8E.jpgGGfW99PWYAALKUg.jpgMike watched his wife's feet bounce on either side of a writhing black body, her toes quickly curling in orgasmic bliss, though she wouldn't be done having sex for at least an hour. The men came in her, came on her, taking turns fucking her pussy, then her mouth, then her ass, then her mouth again. Hot black seed splashing all over her tits, spattering in her hair, running between her toes as they came on the soles of her feet, running out of her ass and over her pussy, gushing out of her pussy and into her open hand, which she then lapped up like a depraved slut. Laura was mind fucked, broken... "blacked" as they say. She didn't care about her ******* anymore, she could have new *******. Black ones. Her marriage was clearly over. Even the money didn't matter anymore, she had only one imperative: Fuck, suck, and submit to black cock. Another white wife stolen, another white family ripped apart. It was a thing of pure savage beauty.

Mike cried, but his dick was as hard as a rock. He was just like every other white boy watching the stream. Ready to cum to the sight of his own oblivion. The stream ended after the hour long fuck fest concluded, Laura rounding the whole thing out by swallowing a double load up close for the camera.

A woman can love more than one man. I'd be fine with her loving her bull.
Agreed. We’ve met several guys over the years but one guy always stands out. He admitted to me he was in love with my wife and she clearly had feelings for him. This was evident in so many ways, the way she sucked his cock, the way they kissed, the way he was the first man to have her in our marital bed and how she opened herself to his huge bare cock and the way they fucked for hours and how she said she’d be content with only him allowed to fuck her.
I was content and would be again if this arose after all, who am I to deny her real pleasure?

Agreed. We’ve met several guys over the years but one guy always stands out. He admitted to me he was in love with my wife and she clearly had feelings for him. This was evident in so many ways, the way she sucked his cock, the way they kissed, the way he was the first man to have her in our marital bed and how she opened herself to his huge bare cock and the way they fucked for hours and how she said she’d be content with only him allowed to fuck her.
I was content and would be again if this arose after all, who am I to deny her real pleasure?
that's awesome. I'd want the same for my wife.

I appreciated your mindset. This is exactly the marriage model I encourage. In fact, it is normal to want the best for your wife. This is best for her

Back