If your wife falls in love with the bull

I feel that it is YOU that is the master puppeteer in your life and that all the players are acting out the parts you desire them to act out. The slave is the master.
I feel like slave cc , I submit to my Master that’s my choice and that’s where it ends. What my masters does to me I have absolutely no say in that. I obey he makes the rules and calls the shots. He owns me I accept his superiority over me.

Wow, so this is something I almost did to my cuckold. Wasn’t right away, or planned, honestly at first I didn’t even think it was something that could happen. Not sure if it was because other bulls didn’t try and just went with the flow of our lifestyle, or if it was the freedom of me being able to be me and most men weren’t as open and relaxed/drama free. Which is hard to find, so I wasn’t willing to give that up very easily. I dated a bull for a year or so, explored a lot through the years. It’s been years in the lifestyle, so we have our things the way we like them already, so nothing was in question. But I met a bull lighter complexion fit, hung, to be honest nothing much different from others I dated. We hooked up a lot at night at first, I would stay the night here and there which I’ve done before. Then we started hooking up during the day as well, like for my lunches or even right after work. Thing I have also done before, I’m always horny for bbc! Lol, then I guess things would get more intimate, I even started to lust for it and him. Not sure if it was the fact that he always wanted me, and would find ways for us to hookup. Which I never kept anything from my cuckold I would always tell him anytime I was going to meet or hookup with him. I’m guessing with me and my bull hooking up constantly and always taking him raw, along with the intimacy had me lusting for him and his cock! Then of course it’s always hot when a guy wants to introduce you to his family, which is when I noticed I wanted to be with him. That was also around the time I found out I was pregnant with my bulls baby, I was even thinking to myself how this is what I wanted and thinking of what to say or how to handle it with my cuckold husband. Then bam! Once I told my bull I was pregnant with his baby, he changed! Started to be more controlling, telling me what I could and couldn’t do, how I’m only his and couldn’t see any other guys, but he could still be with other women because he was a bull! That’s where I stopped and checked myself! Like your about to throw away what you have for this? Being controlled!? While he can do what he wants!? So I told him no! Your not going to change me while you can still be you! You met me like this, and it was good enough for you then, I’m not changing. So I’m sure all of you know how the rest went down that I even had to abort my pregnancy to avoid drama with him! Which I blamed him for due to stress.. smh had to give him something to think about if he wants to breed again, he shouldn’t stress out his other half. All the while my cuckold backed me up, the whole time. Didn’t question or get upset, and after all of that he still didn’t try and change me or our relationship. View attachment 6528029View attachment 6528030

Yeah, this type of situationships can be hard to navigate. I know people think it’s easy to just have bulls and fuck around with no feelings but when feelings come into the picture or a pregnancy occurs, it can be very different ti manage. People change.

Thanks for sharing

Typically, and naturally, a hot wife is emotionally available to her BBC lover/BF (most cucks encourage this, too); this makes for outstanding friendship, intimacy, and slutty sex in LTR, lol. One of the happiest moment for me was seeing the smile on her face while she was sitting between cuck and me; she was thrilled about having the best of both worlds......mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Typically, and naturally, a hot wife is emotionally available to her BBC lover/BF (most cucks encourage this, too); this makes for outstanding friendship, intimacy, and slutty sex in LTR, lol. One of the happiest moment for me was seeing the smile on her face while she was sitting between cuck and me; she was thrilled about having the best of both worlds......mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
The best black bull that makes her happy and an understanding, loving husband who offers her this opportunity... The life of a married woman cannot be more perfect than this

Wow, so this is something I almost did to my cuckold. Wasn’t right away, or planned, honestly at first I didn’t even think it was something that could happen. Not sure if it was because other bulls didn’t try and just went with the flow of our lifestyle, or if it was the freedom of me being able to be me and most men weren’t as open and relaxed/drama free. Which is hard to find, so I wasn’t willing to give that up very easily. I dated a bull for a year or so, explored a lot through the years. It’s been years in the lifestyle, so we have our things the way we like them already, so nothing was in question. But I met a bull lighter complexion fit, hung, to be honest nothing much different from others I dated. We hooked up a lot at night at first, I would stay the night here and there which I’ve done before. Then we started hooking up during the day as well, like for my lunches or even right after work. Thing I have also done before, I’m always horny for bbc! Lol, then I guess things would get more intimate, I even started to lust for it and him. Not sure if it was the fact that he always wanted me, and would find ways for us to hookup. Which I never kept anything from my cuckold I would always tell him anytime I was going to meet or hookup with him. I’m guessing with me and my bull hooking up constantly and always taking him raw, along with the intimacy had me lusting for him and his cock! Then of course it’s always hot when a guy wants to introduce you to his family, which is when I noticed I wanted to be with him. That was also around the time I found out I was pregnant with my bulls baby, I was even thinking to myself how this is what I wanted and thinking of what to say or how to handle it with my cuckold husband. Then bam! Once I told my bull I was pregnant with his baby, he changed! Started to be more controlling, telling me what I could and couldn’t do, how I’m only his and couldn’t see any other guys, but he could still be with other women because he was a bull! That’s where I stopped and checked myself! Like your about to throw away what you have for this? Being controlled!? While he can do what he wants!? So I told him no! Your not going to change me while you can still be you! You met me like this, and it was good enough for you then, I’m not changing. So I’m sure all of you know how the rest went down that I even had to abort my pregnancy to avoid drama with him! Which I blamed him for due to stress.. smh had to give him something to think about if he wants to breed again, he shouldn’t stress out his other half. All the while my cuckold backed me up, the whole time. Didn’t question or get upset, and after all of that he still didn’t try and change me or our relationship. View attachment 6528029View attachment 6528030
Wow nice story and your very pretty,well my X-wife went off with her lover. My wife was dominant over me and she is a bit of a sadist she loved whipping me and dominating me and she dated black guys since she was 14. So the whole time we were married she enjoyed complete sexual freedom. She hooked up with a handsome black man who joined in when she dominated me they both did it to me. I loved being their slave. Well we all moved in together and it was cool they were a loving couple I was their slave it went on for over a year. Then my master told me I was out he told me I had to live somewhere else and my wife said to me go it’s over. They got a young white girl in my place and they dominated her as their slave. My wife divorced me and married him and I was devastated. I lived by myself and then a chance meeting I ran into a black man that I knew from a few years back when he was fucking my wife . Well he called me up I went with him in the car we smoked some weed the next thing I know I’m sucking his cock in the car and well now I’m pussy free slave and I live with really great black Master I’m the happiest I ever was. I’m in love with him funny how that worked out . When I thought about it I was living through my wife I got honest with myself now I’m gay I’m pussy free and I’m in love with a great Master who happens to be a very handsome black man my life came full circle.

If the marriage is strong she will come back and understand the situation... if not... fuck, it will end in a divorce.
The thing is that we must be prepared for this things
If you noticed, their marriage is not over. Here is a woman having an affair with her young lover under the support of her husband. She also knows that this will not be a long-term thing. When one of the two parties decides to end this, she will return to her husband again

My wife says that when she moved in with Jamal she wasn’t in love.she said she was in lust. She said when she originally moved in with him that she thought it would only be for a short time and she would come back home. It turned out to be 29 months before he found a replacement for her.
Did you take her right back and what feelings did you go through during that 29 month period?

Back