If your wife falls in love with the bull

I loved sharing both of my wives with others and particularly with guys, whether black or white, who had bigger packages than me (which is a reasonable 7” chunky cut cock) and knew how to use them. I always got off on hearing my wives enjoy being fucked and used. My first wife was a cheater though, she cheated on her first husband with me, then cheated on me with other men. Guys I shared her with would visit when I wasn’t home and she’d deny it when I knew. My second wife separated love from physical sex when shared, she gave her all to the various guys, told me and them she loved their fucking her, loved their cocks, loved rimming their butts, begged for their cum, but once the fun was over that was it and we were totally committed, in love husband and wife, and she never gave me one reason to be worried about her falling for them or that she was lying.

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
Tell me why this is so sexy to me? It shouldn’t be lol

What is your wife's opinion on this topic?
Well we just had this conversation the other day. She is already bonding with him at an incredible speed. They text, joke and send each other pics and talk about their day. She said that she could see falling in love with him. But a different kind of love that we have

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
Tell me about it 😩

As I said. There was already a man who met your wife's emotional needs, and now she wants a black man. When a black man enters your wife's life, he will be an indispensable person who meets both your wife's emotional and sexual needs. After that point, you have no say lol
This is a reality that I've come to face more and more every day. I'm finally at the point where, instead of just supporting her in this, I now want this for her and want to find ways to help find her a black boyfriend.

This is a reality that I've come to face more and more every day. I'm finally at the point where, instead of just supporting her in this, I now want this for her and want to find ways to help find her a black boyfriend.
I’m with you. Maybe a little ahead. She has a new black boyfriend who she is bonding with very quickly. I can’t wait to see where it goes

My wife has a new boyfriend and they are bonding at an incredible rate. Watching them is very sexy and I can definitely see them falling in love in the future. As much as I am happy for both of them, I can’t completely close my mind to the thoughts of them falling so much in love that it risks or causes separation/divorce. I think every guy in here has weighed those thoughts on his head as this progresses. I will say that it does make me more relaxed that he is married with children himself so just up and leaving his family is unlikely
Why would he leave you if you let your wife know that it's okay, that you enjoy it, and that you fully support her in this?

She lives with her lover as she wishes and receives full support from her husband. This is already a great thing for her

If your wife is experiencing these feelings for the first time with that man, you need to get used to your new lifestyle 🙂. Make it clear to your wife that you are supportive in this relationship. Otherwise, if your wife has to make a choice, that choice will definitely not be you
So true as she gets addicted to the best sexual pleasure she ever had. Hung black men are superior in sex it's not even close. Their big amazing cocks are bigger, thicker, heavy, powerful and frankly more sexy beautiful.

My wife told me she was in love with her bull and he felt the same.
She called him her husband lover, and thought of him as a second husband only there to provide her sexual pleasure and fulfill her need for desire.
She wanted me to know how they felt and hope I was ok with her feelings. She didnt want anything between us to change accept she was hoping he could come over and stay in our bed more often and her stay with him alone some times.
I broached then considering going to Las Vegas and having cuckold wedding ceremony someplace fancy and us in tuxes and her in a our wedding dress thats been in storage, where they pronounce their feelings and commit to each other then us partying and then wrapping it up at a nice hotel where we have one room with two beds and I ******* in one bed and they ******* in the other bed and we make a weekend out of it.Shows restarants fun things together.
But the first night we both agreed she would keep her wedding dress on in the room all that evening so her and her bull and consumate their sexual union and celebrate welcoming him into our marriage and family.
By her wearing our wedding dress which is now their wedding dress too, she is showing us both she is serious about her feelings toward him and he gets to feel a little more dominate and important in our marriage by fucking her all night in the same wedding dress she wore for me on our big day. And Ill have to help them during all the first nights mating and also be there to witness them as her husband and the sexual beta of the relationship even when he isn;t around. He would formally be taking over as her alpha protector and only sexual provider with her now following his rules and lead on what he wants from her and how im supposed to be treated sexually.

She did like that and considered it though it never happened.
She was into it and so was I.
I still want to experience that one day.

Have an alpha bull tell her im only allowed handjobs or blow jobs and no more sex without his permission.
Im also going to have to pleasure him sexually as he requests and everytime they have sex.
She would also be ok and accept me pleasing him as thanks for being her lover and if hes good enough to fuck my wife he should be good enough for me to pleasure too.
I would see me sucking their toes while they are having sex and telling him to cum inside my wife's pussy while holding her lips or legs open, maybe massaging his balls as he cums or letting him fuck me in front of my wife because he says it makes him look better to my wife and she should pegg me too and always degrade and humiliate me while praising him

amazing. congrats.

Back