If your wife falls in love with the bull

If your wife is experiencing these feelings for the first time with that man, you need to get used to your new lifestyle 🙂. Make it clear to your wife that you are supportive in this relationship. Otherwise, if your wife has to make a choice, that choice will definitely not be you
I'm doing all I can to show support for anything she chooses to pursue. Things with her guy seem to have gone cold (I think because of the challenges with long distance relationships), but she has recently expressed to me her feeling that if she's going to get very satisfying sex, that she can only imagine that happening with a black man. I think it's very likely that she's going to pursue a black man (and I would be surprised if she didn't quickly fall in love and he became her boyfriend). I'll admit that I have some fears because I know once she has a taste for that, there's no going back and for the rest of our relationship, I'll probably have to share her with black men whether I want to or not.

My wife told me she was in love with her bull and he felt the same.
She called him her husband lover, and thought of him as a second husband only there to provide her sexual pleasure and fulfill her need for desire.
She wanted me to know how they felt and hope I was ok with her feelings. She didnt want anything between us to change accept she was hoping he could come over and stay in our bed more often and her stay with him alone some times.
I broached then considering going to Las Vegas and having cuckold wedding ceremony someplace fancy and us in tuxes and her in a our wedding dress thats been in storage, where they pronounce their feelings and commit to each other then us partying and then wrapping it up at a nice hotel where we have one room with two beds and I sleep in one bed and they sleep in the other bed and we make a weekend out of it.Shows restarants fun things together.
But the first night we both agreed she would keep her wedding dress on in the room all that evening so her and her bull and consumate their sexual union and celebrate welcoming him into our marriage and family.
By her wearing our wedding dress which is now their wedding dress too, she is showing us both she is serious about her feelings toward him and he gets to feel a little more dominate and important in our marriage by fucking her all night in the same wedding dress she wore for me on our big day. And Ill have to help them during all the first nights mating and also be there to witness them as her husband and the sexual beta of the relationship even when he isn;t around. He would formally be taking over as her alpha protector and only sexual provider with her now following his rules and lead on what he wants from her and how im supposed to be treated sexually.

She did like that and considered it though it never happened.
She was into it and so was I.
I still want to experience that one day.

Have an alpha bull tell her im only allowed handjobs or blow jobs and no more sex without his permission.
Im also going to have to pleasure him sexually as he requests and everytime they have sex.
She would also be ok and accept me pleasing him as thanks for being her lover and if hes good enough to fuck my wife he should be good enough for me to pleasure too.
I would see me sucking their toes while they are having sex and telling him to cum inside my wife's pussy while holding her lips or legs open, maybe massaging his balls as he cums or letting him fuck me in front of my wife because he says it makes him look better to my wife and she should pegg me too and always degrade and humiliate me while praising him

My wife has a new boyfriend and they are bonding at an incredible rate. Watching them is very sexy and I can definitely see them falling in love in the future. As much as I am happy for both of them, I can’t completely close my mind to the thoughts of them falling so much in love that it risks or causes separation/divorce. I think every guy in here has weighed those thoughts on his head as this progresses. I will say that it does make me more relaxed that he is married with children himself so just up and leaving his family is unlikely

My wife has a new boyfriend and they are bonding at an incredible rate. Watching them is very sexy and I can definitely see them falling in love in the future. As much as I am happy for both of them, I can’t completely close my mind to the thoughts of them falling so much in love that it risks or causes separation/divorce. I think every guy in here has weighed those thoughts on his head as this progresses. I will say that it does make me more relaxed that he is married with children himself so just up and leaving his family is unlikely
i hope it happens. I can't wait to see you bitch and moan about it here

Gr8ego, there is a strong chance that a Black Bull ain’t leaving his Black wife and k.i.d.s for a white woman. He would catch more hell than anything. Ain’t worth it.

what would your wife think, if this dude did do the impossible and asked her to leave you?

Gr8ego, there is a strong chance that a Black Bull ain’t leaving his Black wife and k.i.d.s for a white woman. He would catch more hell than anything. Ain’t worth it.

what would your wife think, if this dude did do the impossible and asked her to leave you?
his wife is white. It’s way to early to think he’s ask her that but we have all heard of crazier things happening

Personally, I would think it would be pretty rare for this scenario to happen, mainly on the side of the Black alpha male. They are in INCREDIBLE demand these days now that the word is out all the white women are swarming them, why would a Black bull want to tie himself down with ONE white man?? Most probably have several on speed dial anyway.

I'm doing all I can to show support for anything she chooses to pursue. Things with her guy seem to have gone cold (I think because of the challenges with long distance relationships), but she has recently expressed to me her feeling that if she's going to get very satisfying sex, that she can only imagine that happening with a black man. I think it's very likely that she's going to pursue a black man (and I would be surprised if she didn't quickly fall in love and he became her boyfriend). I'll admit that I have some fears because I know once she has a taste for that, there's no going back and for the rest of our relationship, I'll probably have to share her with black men whether I want to or not.
As I said. There was already a man who met your wife's emotional needs, and now she wants a black man. When a black man enters your wife's life, he will be an indispensable person who meets both your wife's emotional and sexual needs. After that point, you have no say lol

I don’t think it will ever happen “randomly”.

Anyhow, you having “planted the seed” (presumably in the mind of your wife) has ensured it.

All you need to do now is tend and fertilise the seed you’ve planted so it grows big and strong—like the BBC you’re hankering for your wife to take up her.
Just not sure of the next step.

Last edited:
As I said. There was already a man who met your wife's emotional needs, and now she wants a black man. When a black man enters your wife's life, he will be an indispensable person who meets both your wife's emotional and sexual needs. After that point, you have no say lol
No say at all. And it’s so damn thrilling for me.

No say at all. And it’s so damn thrilling for me.
For the first week to ten days of watching my young black buddy vigorously fucking my wife nightly beside me on our bed, I was able to fool myself that I as the husband had the say and called the shots, and I behaved as if I did.

The realisation that I didn’t have the say or anything like it broke upon me so suddenly and traumatically I thought I was having a nightmare. It was a very bad trip indeed.

The realisation dawned on me as if a control-switch had been thrown in my brain.

The circumstance of it was that my buddy was up on my wife and thrusting his huge erection not at all brutally but to the contrary very slowly and beautifully smoothly into my wife. She was smiling up at him and kissing him back and gently murmuring her love for him into his ear.

All of a sudden I realised they weren’t fucking but actually making love and completely caught up in each other’s beauty and the miracle of sexual coupledom, and I was suddenly overwhelmed with envy and extreme jealousy and a ghastly sense of loss.

What I did then I will regret for the rest of my life. I muttered to my buddy that it would best if he stopped fucking my wife.

My wife heard me and whispered to my buddy “Please don’t my darling”.

He glanced sideways at me as if to ask my permission for what I suddenly realised he was very obviously determined to do. Namely not to withdraw but to go on and finish the fuck.

He turned away from me and locked eyes again with my wife, kissing her even more passionately than before and quickly upping the rate and for ce of his thrusting into her.

Within fifteen minutes or so they orgasmed together and, very distressingly for me, way more convulsively and loudly than I had ever heard them.

The sudden realisation of my total loss of control of their lovemaking made me so dizzy and spin out that I rolled away from their still passionately inter-thrusting bodies and retreated to the edge of the bed from where, open-mouthed and panicking and suddenly retching and strangely horrorstricken, I watched the lovers finish their fuck.

I knew very surely that Nemesis had struck for me and that I would never again be able to dictate a single term or have any say at all as to when and how and for how long my buddy and my wife made love in the future.

My actually awful sense of loss of whatever say I vainly thought I had before that decisive fuck, almost miraculously turned, within only a few short minutes, into one of great relief.

From that experience I learned that power and control have no place whatever in lovemaking or in watching others engaging in it.

It was a huge relief and blessing for me inasmuch as it freed me to partake, both close-in and at a distance, much more intimately and enjoyably than ever in the lovemaking between my buddy and my wife without me inhibiting or getting in the way of the fullest expression of their intensely erotic love for each other.

They noticed it straightaway and it freed them too, to make perfectly uninhibited love in my presence without taking anything to do with me including my reactions of the moment into account.

Last edited:
For the first week to ten days of watching my young black buddy vigorously fucking my wife nightly beside me on our bed, I was able to fool myself that I as the husband had the say and called the shots, and I behaved as if I did.

The realisation that I didn’t have the say or anything like it broke upon me so suddenly and traumatically I thought I was having a nightmare. It was a very bad trip indeed.

The realisation dawned on me as if a control-switch had been thrown in my brain.

The circumstance of it was that my buddy was up on my wife and thrusting his huge erection not at all brutally but to the contrary very slowly and beautifully smoothly into my wife. She was smiling up at him and kissing him back and gently murmuring her love for him into his ear.

All of a sudden I realised they weren’t fucking but actually making love and completely caught up in each other’s beauty and the miracle of sexual coupledom, and I was suddenly overwhelmed with envy and extreme jealousy and a ghastly sense of loss.

What I did then I will regret for the rest of my life. I muttered to my buddy that it would best if he stopped fucking my wife.

My wife heard me and whispered to my buddy “Please don’t my darling”.

He glanced sideways at me as if to ask my permission for what I suddenly realised he was very obviously determined to do. Namely not to withdraw but to go on and finish the fuck.

He turned away from me and locked eyes again with my wife, kissing her even more passionately than before and quickly upping the rate and for ce of his thrusting into her.

Within fifteen minutes or so they orgasmed together and, very distressingly for me, way more convulsively and loudly than I had ever heard them.

The sudden realisation of my total loss of control of their lovemaking made me so dizzy and spin out that I rolled away from their still passionately inter-thrusting bodies and retreated to the edge of the bed from where, open-mouthed and panicking and suddenly retching and strangely horrorstricken, I watched the lovers finish their fuck.

I knew very surely that Nemesis had struck for me and that I would never again be able to dictate a single term or have any say at all as to when and how and for how long my buddy and my wife made love in the future.

My actually awful sense of loss of whatever say I vainly thought I had before that decisive fuck, almost miraculously turned, within only a few short minutes, into one of great relief.

From that experience I learned that power and control have no place whatever in lovemaking or in watching others engaging in it.

It was a huge relief and blessing for me inasmuch as it freed me to partake, both close-in and at a distance, much more intimately and enjoyably than ever in the lovemaking between my buddy and my wife without me inhibiting or getting in the way of the fullest expression of their intensely erotic love for each other.

They noticed it straightaway and it freed them too, to make perfectly uninhibited love in my presence without taking anything to do with me including my reactions of the moment into account.
I'm sure you're right. And I know we should all be careful what we wish for. But some things are almost out of control, that we want it so bad even though there might be no going back.

Back