If your wife falls in love with the bull

If she fell in love with a bull, so be it.
I guess you have a lot of confidence that she won't want to changer her situation overall, and leave. I can understand that. Some couples are that well bonded together. It's not that there's zero chance of her leaving, it's just so unlikely. So, couples like this go on forward never calling it polyamory, but at the same time knowing it's an emotional connection with the bull too. That's all fine. Whatever works for the people involved.

So my wife started dating a co worker about 6months now. Started off as just really hot sex. There 2nd time having sex he came over our place and I got to watch them have sex. Shortly after he invited her to a concert which she really wanted to go. And that started them dating and now seeing each other at work and dating she started seeing him more than me. I would get to watch and clean up every so often. 3months in they took a 5day trip to San Deigo alone together. When she came back we sat down and had a serious talk. She admitted that she loves things right now and hopes I love being her cuckold and she wants to be his actual girlfriend now. She asked how I felt and what I thought. I was honest that I love being her cuck and her sharing her feelings made me feel so happy. We agreeded that sex with be exclusive to him and we would only masturbate and enjoy oral together. She admitted to being in love and was so happy she had my support. I respect them as a couple and know that is her man now. I do get to eat a creampie when he comes over our place but they do get there alone time as well... I am her full time cuckold and love it
The perfect cuckold-dynamic! I had almost the same experience with my girlfriend. Having a good transhition from being the husband to being the cuck through a psychological, emotional and phyiscal(sexual) shift is quite a perfomence but welldone it is very satisfying for all three!

I guess you have a lot of confidence that she won't want to changer her situation overall, and leave. I can understand that. Some couples are that well bonded together. It's not that there's zero chance of her leaving, it's just so unlikely. So, couples like this go on forward never calling it polyamory, but at the same time knowing it's an emotional connection with the bull too. That's all fine. Whatever works for the people involved.
It's about putting her first.

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
Yes, it’s natural. 🖤
We will always fall in love with the man who gives us great fuck full of orgasms .. and more things 🖤 and iťs always hot ❤️‍🔥

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
I am in a femdom TPE ( total power exchange ) marriage ,my wife is very dominant and she demands complete submission ,my wife went on a girls night out with her 3 friends they smoked weed went in the bar had a few drinks and they started hunting for men ,my wife got with a well built handsome black man they went to a motel for the night , she told me she liked him and was going to start dating him regularly , Friday he came and got her they left naturally I thought they stay out all night I can understand that but she comes back on Sunday he comes right in with her a week later he still here they both go to work but he always here fucking my wife in the night they sleep together every night , my wife has us both stand together she makes me take out my little dick she reaches in Micheal’s pants pulls out his big black cock my wife said look slave this is so you understand yes she proved her point , so he moved in his clothes everything they are sharing my wife’s room I’m on the sofa , I hear them fucking all the time they run around the house naked playing around with each other he tells me I'm only allowed
to eat her pussy after he fucks her so that’s good for me before I know it he’s here a month , they get into a routine like a married couple my wife tells him that she loves him in front of me it’s like a knife in my heart every time I hear her say it , they always go out parties dancing weekend romantic getaways all Margo’s friends like him and accept him it seems everyone forgot about me , I go to work come home do housework I’m their servant there’s nothing I can do , now this is the topper a few months have gone by my sister comes to visit and the 3 of them start right in talking I’m out of the conversation at on point he has his arm around Margo and he kissed her in front of my sister and she smiles like she approves they come to the table I serve them coffee and cake Margo points to a chair that on the side and I sit away from them and my sister and Micheal are into conversation they have a real nice visit I can tell my sister is very impressed by him , when my sister is leaving she says to me don’t worry he’s a real nice guy and Margo likes him very much , what !!! That’s my sister telling that , time goes on we are almost a year into this debacle I’m not doing to good , Margo goes out by herself I mean all this time she’s been with him every chance they get and she’s not out there hunting men it’s an afternoon she loves her freedom it’s just alone time ,I hear them arguing , then she tells me Micheal is getting very possessive the next thing I know is he’s moving out just as fast as he moved in , what a relief for me , don’t get me wrong he still fucking my wife all the time just like before but at least I don’t have to live with him , my sister called Margo and she tells her he moved out my sister said oh no Margo said don’t worry I’m still dating him and he comes and stays over night sometimes and my sister says oh good try and hang on to him Margo he’s a keeper I heard it my wife has her on speaker my freakin sister says that there’s nothing more I can say about this

I may be wrong but I'd want a bull to make love to my wife, not just fuck
My wife is dominant over me and recently my older sister came by to visit and my wife’s lover was living with us of course he’s a handsome black man and I thought my sister was going to freak out but she liked my wife’s lover and the whole arraignment , my wife is in love with him that’s something that cuckolds fear and I did and when my wife first told Micheal that she loved him in front of me it was real hard but I accept it now my wife said it’s because they emasculated me it started out fun and games and ended up that he took my wife so before I was just submissive and now I’m a submissive bi-sexual I adapted when I told my sister she said I’m a black cock slut lol she loves it she been a real good supporter it’s white marriage according to the Black New World Order ,white pussy is only for strong black men

Do you find it strange how much you encourage her to have this bond

Loving someone and being in love are not the same. I have had some longer-term partners that I can honestly say I loved everything about them, and considered them friends. Many became very close friends, even today, many years later. However, I would be dishonest to say those feelings of falling in love didn't happen occasionally. Always reminding yourself of your priorities and why you got into this lifestyle, and communicating honestly with your significant other is how we got past those times. I was very young, and it wasn't easy sometimes to handle the frequent, powerful emotions that can sweep over you. I always asked myself, "Would I trade my husband for this guy?", and the answer was always "NO".

View attachment 5861985
View attachment 5861997
View attachment 5862011
I love all the bulls that used me, they are the best lovers I've ever had, my bed is just for them, but I would never leave my husband's company, he was the one I chose to live with, but not to have sex.

My wife is dominant over me and recently my older sister came by to visit and my wife’s lover was living with us of course he’s a handsome black man and I thought my sister was going to freak out but she liked my wife’s lover and the whole arraignment , my wife is in love with him that’s something that cuckolds fear and I did and when my wife first told Micheal that she loved him in front of me it was real hard but I accept it now my wife said it’s because they emasculated me it started out fun and games and ended up that he took my wife so before I was just submissive and now I’m a submissive bi-sexual I adapted when I told my sister she said I’m a black cock slut lol she loves it she been a real good supporter it’s white marriage according to the Black New World Order ,white pussy is only for strong black men
While this doesn't happen to everyone who shares their wife. you have to be realistic that she may fall in love with her lovers. What started as a fantasy to see your wife have sex with a black man can eventually turn from strictly recreational sex to something more, something far deeper. Face it, intercourse is the ultimate act of intimacy between two humans. Love can happen. It happened to us with it all starting with me having the fantasy to see my wife fuck a black man after she told me she had always been attracted to them and had dated them before she met me. It was always a mixed bag for me, I was incredibly turned on by it but also filled with jealousy when she responded so enthusiastically to them, and I saw that many were more well-endowed than myself. She would feed that jealousy sometimes when she told me they were better than me in bed. She did get emotionally attached to the first black man I shared her with and admitted she was starting to fall in love with him. We broke off that relationship before it got carried away. Over the next few years, we took breaks from the lifestyle at times then returning. It happened a number of times with very few repeats, different strangers most every time.
Where things took a turn was when she hooked up with a big black man that I instantly disliked. He was surly and rude in my opinion and it didn't help my jealous feelings and dislike for him when it turned out he had the hugest cock Amie had ever fucked. To top it off she told me he was the best lover she had EVER experienced, telling me he really knew his way around her bod. I was also dismayed by how submissive she was with him and did things I never imagined. She got totally addicted to him and kept wanting to see him even I tried to get her to stop. The problem is she could not stay away and cheated with him, meeting him behind my back and even agreeing to fuck his friends. I think it was this intimate time alone with him that led to her falling in love with him. What finally got her to break it off with him was he did things that scared her. I thought it was and it was for a few years until she contacted him again and for some stupid reason, I agreed to let her go and spend time with him, so long as she told me what happened after. It was during this time that her feelings for him deepened even more and her obsession with him led to her admitting to me that she indeed had fallen in love him. He took advantage of her and got abusive to the point it she had to cool it. Since then, it has been hard to erase him from our lives but that's another
I may be wrong but I'd want a bull to make love to my wife, not just fuck her.
I may be wrong but I'd want a bull to make love to my wife, not just fuck her.
My Wife fell in love with a black man that she’s dating her lover Micheal , it started she just hooked up with him at the club , she told me she liked him and she was going to date him regularly, 2 dates and things got intense , I didn’t want to believe it the signs were there in retrospect ,then she came out about him to her girl friends and they knew she loved him and now she kissed him passionately and said I love you Micheal in front of me, my wife dominates me I started getting frequent whippings and discipline sessions I’m feeling better about it I’m a changed cuckold my wife said your changed because you been emasculated by a strong superior black man she’s right

emasculated by a strong black man
emasculated me

Back