If your wife falls in love with the bull

Keep us updated on how it goes
She had one date. It went very well but scheduling is difficult. He’s only available to play once or twice a month. She’s disappointed. Would like to be able to see him more often.
She has a date with another guy scheduled for this weekend.

We’re in the lifestyle for hot sex and for enhancing our relationship, not looking after a romance. That being said we prefer long term connections and we’re aware emotions and feelings can arise, but we think that’s natural and there can be a broad range of feelings, that’s not romantic love. It can be an intense new relationship energy, one can care about their partners as friends, etc.
I really really like that happy medium that you explain there. It's sometimes hard to put into words in these discussions. It think there can be a middle ground exactly like that which is not really "no strings attached", but also is not polyamory.

I so wish keeping it to the FWB level was discussed more, even an FWB level with there's some feelings and connection, but not romantic dating and full on courtship.

Do you two limit frequency of texting with the same bull, to some extent, or have a vague rule about how frequently to see the same bull? I think newbies don't realize that frequency is a variable that can make a difference. I think a honeymoon phase is really hot for a couple of weeks, but after that, people need to be cautious.

My Wife definitely had feelings & was falling in love with our Bull. When he moved on it broke her heart & took her a long time to get over him. We never actually hooked up with anyone again after that. She is too afraid of getting attached. So our Cuckold Lifestyle ended many years ago.

We don’t have strict rules around it, we believe in communicating our feelings as we go instead. So far we haven’t been in a situation where it would have become too much, but I can imagine it would be around daily chatting and a weekly meeting frequency as it would interfere with our family and everyday lives.
Thanks for replying and answering that question. I really like you're perspectives.

My Wife definitely had feelings & was falling in love with our Bull. When he moved on it broke her heart & took her a long time to get over him. We never actually hooked up with anyone again after that. She is too afraid of getting attached. So our Cuckold Lifestyle ended many years ago.
I thought it was all about fucking lol not loving why be married then lol

I see people on this post claiming that they have rules against the wife and side lover falling in love. A couple of people argue that this "isn't real"and that all this talk is white guy fantasy. The real fantasy here is to believe that the woman and lover cannot fall in love. Be real - sexual intercourse is the closest that a man and woman can get. It is not fantasy to believe that such closeness could evolve into love between them.

I see people on this post claiming that they have rules against the wife and side lover falling in love. A couple of people argue that this "isn't real"and that all this talk is white guy fantasy. The real fantasy here is to believe that the woman and lover cannot fall in love. Be real - sexual intercourse is the closest that a man and woman can get. It is not fantasy to believe that such closeness could evolve into love between them.
good point. It could happen.

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
My wife and me are talking for a while and a lot about her fucking another man. Whe both realise that she need another kind of man in bed. For a few years she fucking her big dildo because she doesn't get any sexual pleasure from my average dick anymore. She already cucked me with other woman in the past. She admit she fanatasize and desire for it just as much as I do. So sex isn't the problem

The only thing that hold her back is that she realize she could fall in love and she don't want to damage our love and relation. I'm happy she think like that. So When whe talk about cuckolding whe realize it would be best to have one night stands and no regular bull. But then she takes the risk of contracting a disease. that's the issue in our sexlife that keep me wannabe cuckold at this moment.

My wife and me are talking for a while and a lot about her fucking another man. Whe both realise that she need another kind of man in bed. For a few years she fucking her big dildo because she doesn't get any sexual pleasure from my average dick anymore. She already cucked me with other woman in the past. She admit she fanatasize and desire for it just as much as I do. So sex isn't the problem

The only thing that hold her back is that she realize she could fall in love and she don't want to damage our love and relation. I'm happy she think like that. So When whe talk about cuckolding whe realize it would be best to have one night stands and no regular bull. But then she takes the risk of contracting a disease. that's the issue in our sexlife that keep me wannabe cuckold at this moment.
First time hearing something that makes sense on here 👍 truly a nice marriage my opinion is fucking a nother man with make it complicated your wife is right

Probably a bad idea, but this intrigues me too much.

Not necessarily. One question is how it progresses, when it does. Do they just let things happen and give control out of their hands in the process? That would be awfully risky. On the other hand... if they decide to change their relationship to poly and if all of them are capable of having such a relationship building and the process is guided, talked about and agreed upon... ImO that could work out. But definitely a polyamorous lifestyle is much more to work on for everybody involved which is also the reason why "just letting it happen" is most probably doomed to fail.

You just described an evolving, potentially strong relationship.

The fact that the married woman finally falls in love with the black bulls who are invited into the bedroom by married men is very hot♠️
View attachment 5865318
While this doesn't happen to everyone who shares their wife. you have to be realistic that she may fall in love with her lovers. What started as a fantasy to see your wife have sex with a black man can eventually turn from strictly recreational sex to something more, something far deeper. Face it, intercourse is the ultimate act of intimacy between two humans. Love can happen. It happened to us with it all starting with me having the fantasy to see my wife fuck a black man after she told me she had always been attracted to them and had dated them before she met me. It was always a mixed bag for me, I was incredibly turned on by it but also filled with jealousy when she responded so enthusiastically to them, and I saw that many were more well-endowed than myself. She would feed that jealousy sometimes when she told me they were better than me in bed. She did get emotionally attached to the first black man I shared her with and admitted she was starting to fall in love with him. We broke off that relationship before it got carried away. Over the next few years, we took breaks from the lifestyle at times then returning. It happened a number of times with very few repeats, different strangers most every time.
Where things took a turn was when she hooked up with a big black man that I instantly disliked. He was surly and rude in my opinion and it didn't help my jealous feelings and dislike for him when it turned out he had the hugest cock Amie had ever fucked. To top it off she told me he was the best lover she had EVER experienced, telling me he really knew his way around her bod. I was also dismayed by how submissive she was with him and did things I never imagined. She got totally addicted to him and kept wanting to see him even I tried to get her to stop. The problem is she could not stay away and cheated with him, meeting him behind my back and even agreeing to fuck his friends. I think it was this intimate time alone with him that led to her falling in love with him. What finally got her to break it off with him was he did things that scared her. I thought it was and it was for a few years until she contacted him again and for some stupid reason, I agreed to let her go and spend time with him, so long as she told me what happened after. It was during this time that her feelings for him deepened even more and her obsession with him led to her admitting to me that she indeed had fallen in love him. He took advantage of her and got abusive to the point it she had to cool it. Since then, it has been hard to erase him from our lives but that's another story.

My wife and I have a permanent black friend with whom we have been meeting regularly for almost a year. He comes to our house, stays overnight with us. My wife fell in love with him. I see how she has changed, how happy she is. Can it be bad for me if my beloved wife is happy. It is also happiness for me. But I am sure of one thing, that we will always be together and my beloved will always be there. And I don't need anything else.
You are living the lifestyle that many married couples dream of. The most you witness yourself how happy your wife is. Just do what you keep doing. Leave my black friend and your wife alone

Back