If your wife falls in love with the bull

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
Then the bull has to marry her and take cucky as their personal sex salve ...😍😍😍

So my wife started dating a co worker about 6months now. Started off as just really hot sex. There 2nd time having sex he came over our place and I got to watch them have sex. Shortly after he invited her to a concert which she really wanted to go. And that started them dating and now seeing each other at work and dating she started seeing him more than me. I would get to watch and clean up every so often. 3months in they took a 5day trip to San Deigo alone together. When she came back we sat down and had a serious talk. She admitted that she loves things right now and hopes I love being her cuckold and she wants to be his actual girlfriend now. She asked how I felt and what I thought. I was honest that I love being her cuck and her sharing her feelings made me feel so happy. We agreeded that sex with be exclusive to him and we would only masturbate and enjoy oral together. She admitted to being in love and was so happy she had my support. I respect them as a couple and know that is her man now. I do get to eat a creampie when he comes over our place but they do get there alone time as well... I am her full time cuckold and love it

Ka Ching ! I wish she would fall in love with her bull because at that second I would be gone taking my cash and my assets to even a better level. She can have him all of them I'm good , but I am so much more excited then she could ever be because she might have her worthless bull who can't find his own girl but I have my new wife that I am presently seeing and owns the million dollar company I am employed by and happily ever after for me at least! So my fantacy is she falls so deeply in love that she is just a stepping stone on my way to financial freedom lol and yes my dick gets hard thinking about that dumb I might even cum lol I'm happy evey time I think about it I've sent her flowers from him lol .2023 is the year of the dog!! Yippie fuckin skippy

So my wife started dating a co worker about 6months now. Started off as just really hot sex. There 2nd time having sex he came over our place and I got to watch them have sex. Shortly after he invited her to a concert which she really wanted to go. And that started them dating and now seeing each other at work and dating she started seeing him more than me. I would get to watch and clean up every so often. 3months in they took a 5day trip to San Deigo alone together. When she came back we sat down and had a serious talk. She admitted that she loves things right now and hopes I love being her cuckold and she wants to be his actual girlfriend now. She asked how I felt and what I thought. I was honest that I love being her cuck and her sharing her feelings made me feel so happy. We agreeded that sex with be exclusive to him and we would only masturbate and enjoy oral together. She admitted to being in love and was so happy she had my support. I respect them as a couple and know that is her man now. I do get to eat a creampie when he comes over our place but they do get there alone time as well... I am her full time cuckold and love it
Sounds like it's working out well for all involved. How often does she see him? Is the splitting time between his place and your place?

Sounds like it's working out well for all involved. How often does she see him? Is the splitting time between his place and your place?
No not really usually always here, good question I know they need to, she thinks I wanna watch. Ot was ok for a few months but it bores me I have my own game.

My wife hasnt played since covid started. After a long break, she has finally agreed that she wants to find a man she can play with. She has given some thought to what she wants to experience this time and it's a much more intimate relationship than we had in the past.

I have always watched in the past, but now she wants to date solo. She wrote up a dating profile that said this "A lifelong affair? Yes, that would be perfect! My Ideal Person I want a MAN!!! A real man, not a boy in disguise...A big, strong man who smells like heaven"
.She has been chatting with a guy and they are talking about her spending the night with him. They have talked about going away for a long weekend together.

The more she talks about it the more excited and scary it becomes. I get so turned on I can't help but encourage her. She is setting up a meet and greet for the three of us for this weekend. She told me that if that goes well, they will have their first date as soon as possible. I think things will move very fast at this point
Why stop? There's BBC on every corner in San Diego

Exactly. Thanks for saying that. This is the norm. Not the other way around. For the vast majority of couples they don’t need to play with others to have fun
As a lady , I'm not here for relationship, I have a husband. Purely here for fun times.

As a conscientious single, I agree with this. If you swing to develop an intimate relationship with the person who is not your partner, why stay married in the first place? This sounds like a recipe for habitual line-stepping and someone is going to end up hurt.

My wife hasnt played since covid started. After a long break, she has finally agreed that she wants to find a man she can play with. She has given some thought to what she wants to experience this time and it's a much more intimate relationship than we had in the past.

I have always watched in the past, but now she wants to date solo. She wrote up a dating profile that said this "A lifelong affair? Yes, that would be perfect! My Ideal Person I want a MAN!!! A real man, not a boy in disguise...A big, strong man who smells like heaven"
.She has been chatting with a guy and they are talking about her spending the night with him. They have talked about going away for a long weekend together.

The more she talks about it the more excited and scary it becomes. I get so turned on I can't help but encourage her. She is setting up a meet and greet for the three of us for this weekend. She told me that if that goes well, they will have their first date as soon as possible. I think things will move very fast at this point
Keep us updated on how it goes

My gf has only recently had her first black bull eventually after 18 months of roleplay and taking a realistic Anton harden cock that makes her cum like nothing I’ve seen before. I really want that for her to be able to find a regular bull that she falls in love with, the turn on for me is her having the best sex possible from something I could never provide her, if she has a regular that she’s in love with it will be mind blowing for her. It’s only been a few days since her first but she’s so open about it now has already asked me if she can make being with bulls a regular thing. she loved my suggestion of her having the spare room to use for her play with her bulls. Haven’t told her this but love the thought of coming home from work and the first thing I hear is her moans.

That's a very disturbing story sir wow

Back