If you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull

This what I mean, though. People will call women bi, but for men, it's gay. Page after page of idiotic homophobic nonsense talking about how "Gaaaaaaay" a guy is if he experiments. The comment to which I was replying was, "then dude you are a homo." Someone who's bi is bi, not a "homo."

Heterosexual means sexual attraction to the opposite sex, homosexual means sexual attraction to the same sex, and bisexual means sexual attraction to both sexes. And bisexuality is a spectrum. By this I mean it doesn't mean equal parts gay and straight. Virtually EVERY respected source of sexual research has acknowledged that not all people who've had same-sex experiences have the same level of attraction to both sexes. Kinsey's scale is a good, easy-to-understand example for reference. It expresses the spectrum like this:

0 - Exclusively heterosexual
1 - Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2 - Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 - Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 - Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 - Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6 - Exclusively homosexual

So when someone says, "I'm not gay, but a couple times I've had a woman's husband suck me off," guess what? HE'S NOT GAY. He's like a 1 on Kinsey's scale. If it becomes a repeated thing and he finds he enjoys it more than just incidentally, he's perhaps a 2, which is more solidly bisexual but still closer to straight than gay.

The reason I think this is an important distinction to make is that the people who start threads like this always say ******* like, "I don't care what you do behind closed doors, but you're gay." Sometimes they'll follow it up with something like, "not that there's anything wrong with that." But if there's nothing wrong with it, then why make a big deal about it in the first place? Why not acknowledge that different people have different desires and orientations, and leave it at that? People acknowledge that women are "maybe a little bit bi," if they have some attraction or willingness to experiment with both sexes, and they leave them the fuck alone about it. But men? They try something once and they're 100% gay? That's fucking ridiculous. If they try fucking a woman after that, are they 100% straight? Nope. Still gay. "Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm gonna label you (incorrectly) for the rest of your life, for being open to a type of experience in certain situations that I would never do. I'll be over here hollering about what you are (which is gay) and aren't (which is straight or bi or bi-curious or whatever), but don't worry, I totally don't care that you're doing it."

And THEN, these same motherfuckers are like, "they're fucking sneaky about it!" Well, I'll grant you, people shouldn't be deceptive. I've acknowledged that in practically every one of my replies here. But, wanna know the best way to make people stop feeling like they need to be sneaky about something like that? REMOVE THE FUCKING STIGMA! Stop trying to plaster permanent labels on people, calling their masculinity into question, refusing to listen when they talk about how they identify, etc. Validate them when they say, "I've always been straight, but recently started having urges to try this particular thing with a particular kind of man." Try saying something like, "cool, I hope you enjoy it. I'm not your guy, but I hope you find him." Or, if it doesn't directly involve you, but you still can't say something validating and kind, consider exercising your right to remain silent. No peanut gallery shouting "GAY" is needed. If dudes weren't blasted with insults for wanting to try something, they'd have no reason to hide their desires.

I'm as open, honest, and straight-forward as I can possibly be about this. I'm not attracted to men, but my wife thinks it's hot watching me service her bulls when they're into it, and I'm turned on by her dominance, obeying her as her submissive, and doing things that are taboo and/or outside my normal comfort zone, when she (or the person she's told me to obey) is in charge. So, I'm about a 1 on Kinsey's scale. I consider myself predominantly straight, with incidental same-sex tendencies. I am not in denial about it. I am not hiding anything. I am not trying to deceive anyone. I have never tried to convince a man who told me or my wife that he was strictly straight to have any kind of sexual contact with me. Most of her bulls lately have only been interested in sexual contact with her, and and we all get along fine. But to hear people on here talk, I'm GAY GAY GAY!

Well, fine. Call me gay. I truly don't give a fuck, because unlike those slapping the label on me, I truly believe there's nothing wrong with people who actually are gay. But don't also whine about how sneaky bi or bi-curious guys are. They wouldn't be, if narrow-minded, homophobic simpletons didn't start a new thread like this one every few days.

No one stated they have an issue with men saying they are Bi or Gay as long as they own it. You are all trying to flip it and act like straight males are doing the wrong. Straight males state they are straight and are soliciting photos from other males as part of a couple or pretending to be part of a couple.

I have had so many couples say to me you are not my type or what we are looking for. Then later I find out male half is Bi or Gay and wants only Bi males. But prior to my finding out because they either stated they are Bi later or from dates they posted saying they want Bi males they have been or are still collecting photos and receiving messages from straight males if they do not state they are Bi or want only Bi males in their profile.

In reality I do not know if the stigma will ever be removed but many are more accepting of it I believe. I am fine with people being Bi, Gay, Trans, or whatever as long as it is stated and not hidden when trying to meet others.

In the lifestyle though we see actually the majority of couples and single females actually not open to males at least not straight males. So it tends to prove most of these females are probably Gay and but claiming to be Bi because they have a husband or boyfriend.
It may be the case here and there, but I don't think it's anywhere near most of the time. I think the reason swingers are open to single females and not single males is that men have fragile egos. Women keep the peace in their relationships by not messing around with single men and leaving their own man out in the dark. They can say, "you're all the man I need, but you can't satisfy my craving for the touch of another woman, so let's look for a bi female. Then we BOTH get to play and have fun."

The default couple status in the lifestyle seems to be straight (and maybe slightly homophobic) male, bisexual female. So, pursuing:

Single female = both get to play and are happy.

Another couple = both get to play and are happy.

Single male = only she gets to play, and that causes problems when hubby feels left out.

In my opinion, it's not that all (or even a significant number of) married women who don't look for single guys are closet lesbians. It's that they are peace keepers or even pleasers, who want to keep their men happy more than they want some new, strange dick.

No one stated they have an issue with men saying they are Bi or Gay as long as they own it. You are all trying to flip it and act like straight males are doing the wrong. Straight males state they are straight and are soliciting photos from other males as part of a couple or pretending to be part of a couple.

I have had so many couples say to me you are not my type or what we are looking for. Then later I find out male half is Bi or Gay and wants only Bi males. But prior to my finding out because they either stated they are Bi later or from dates they posted saying they want Bi males they have been or are still collecting photos and receiving messages from straight males if they do not state they are Bi or want only Bi males in their profile.

In reality I do not know if the stigma will ever be removed but many are more accepting of it I believe. I am fine with people being Bi, Gay, Trans, or whatever as long as it is stated and not hidden when trying to meet others.
Anyone who feels offended by what I said is probably exactly what I said. I’ll stand by that forever.

Maybe you honestly don't have a problem with honest people of any orientation. If that's the case, you aren't who my comments were directed to. You didn't start a thread saying, "if you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull."

In fact, with a title like that, he's not even addressing all these supposedly deceptive bi and gay cucks you're describing. He's addressing other single men with whom he'll have zero interaction as a straight male. So the complaints about the dishonesty of cucks don't really make sense in that context, do they?

I'm not trying to flip anything. I'm calling out the homophobic bullshit.

Last edited:
No it's not about eating a Starburst makes you Gay. It is about if you play with another male including giving or receiving oral, giving or receiving a hand job, giving or receiving penetration, kissing another guy, caressing or being caressed by another guy intentionally all make you Bi or secretly Gay.
So would getting a massage from a professional who is male, make you gay too?

Of course you are trying to flip it on the straight men. But the wrong is being committed by most of the Bi and Gay males on this site and other sites in the lifestyle that do not state they want Bi males only.

Do not try to flip it on straight males for your wrong doing.

We've been "in the lifestyle" for nearly 20 years, and in a strictly cuckold dynamic for about 5 or so. In that time, I've never made a sexual advance on one of my wife's bulls. Not ever. Yet, somewhere between 40-50% have been open to, if not expressly wanting to make me fluff, clean up, etc. Know how many have said they were bi, or at least "open-minded" on their profiles? One. All the rest said they were straight.

So, with that in mind, can you blame couples for asking you? If every man they encounter puts "straight" on his profile but half are open to certain activities that blur those lines behind closed doors, how will they know if they don't ask? Is there a chance that they're not trying to be sneaky or convince you to do something you don't want to, but are perhaps just seeing if by "straight," you might have meant, "straight, but..."

This idea that it's only the cucks who are deceptive or sneaky is fucking bullshit. People of any kind can be sneaky, and it's wrong 100% of the time. It's also wrong when anyone tries to convince someone to do something that they don't want to do. But if there's nothing wrong with being straight, gay, bi, trans, etc. as long as you're honest about it, why have threads like these, that make people feel like they can't be honest about their preferences, because they'll be slapped with a label and blackballed in the lifestyle?

Last edited:
The thread was supposedly started because of anger over deception…that some cucks hide their intentions and that bothers some bulls. Probably most of the men who are strictly opposed to any male on male contact. Fair enough. And I agree with that sentiment. But I think after reading all 7 pages including some of the hostile, one word replies and sort of childish condescending replies, the real intention was to simply degrade or shame men that the poster believes to be gay. Like a power trip for a gay man in denial. In my life experience, and this has proven to be ALWAYS true from where I’m standing, those attempting to shame or degrade or condescend are actually gay themselves and are full of self loathing over that fact. The rest of us don’t care enough one way or the other to bother. A black woman once told me down low gay is a big thing in the black community and those particular men try to hide it by talking ******* and attempting to shame others. Shakespeare wrote “The lady doth protest too much me thinks” in Hamlet. I think the shoe is fitting in a few instances around here.
You are absolutely correct. In fact, all people who are straight or want nothing whatsoever to do concerning sexual relations with someone of the same gender is in fact gay. We go through our entire lives fighting what we really desire deep down inside, which is, to get with people of the same gender sexually. Oh, what a struggle it is.

This is textbook gay talk.

All people who claim to be straight are faking it. All straight people are in denial. Again, textbook gay talk. This is the typical bullshit many gays believe and tout, as this guy makes no bones about, or as his post illustrates.

Yah, we know very well what your type is all about, and that's exactly why we don't want to have anything to do with you, but you keep trying to come at people who don't want you from all angles.

Keep trying. Your rhetoric and deceit will work. You'll have everyone who claims to be straight admitting they are gay with posts like the one above and sucking cock eventually.

You guys are full of it. You're the ones who are full of lies and denial. You can't even bear to hear no one straight wants any part of your man on man BS. That is an offense to you to hear.

Again, we know exactly where you guys are coming from, and you can keep it. Thanks.

Last edited:
I had never considered that before, that I'm not as successful finding couples because I'm not bi. Explains a lot
Anybody here that's in denial there's a reason why women with gay partners are called 'beards'. They are used as "straight bait"

I've been in this lifestyle for nearly a decade and I've seen it changed drastically in that time... especially in the past five years it's really escalated!

So yes you are thinking correctly. It is getting harder to connect with couples because the vast majority of them are men who are secretly gay.

TBH any black guy if they wanted to have his way with these husbands most of them would GLADLY be a complete Sissy! ⏸

real talk 😅

The thread was supposedly started because of anger over deception…that some cucks hide their intentions and that bothers some bulls. Probably most of the men who are strictly opposed to any male on male contact. Fair enough. And I agree with that sentiment. But I think after reading all 7 pages including some of the hostile, one word replies and sort of childish condescending replies, the real intention was to simply degrade or shame men that the poster believes to be gay. Like a power trip for a gay man in denial. In my life experience, and this has proven to be ALWAYS true from where I’m standing, those attempting to shame or degrade or condescend are actually gay themselves and are full of self loathing over that fact. The rest of us don’t care enough one way or the other to bother. A black woman once told me down low gay is a big thing in the black community and those particular men try to hide it by talking ******* and attempting to shame others. Shakespeare wrote “The lady doth protest too much me thinks” in Hamlet. I think the shoe is fitting in a few instances around here.

I can't front, that part IS kinda true 🤣

Which is why I have chosen my words very carefully. I really don't care what people do sexually but there are very real health concerns involved. My commentary has been directed towards that factor.

There are some definite fudge packers on this website and I've seen some of these women go bare sex with those men. That's a serious health risk.

Not for me, I'm just saying 😅

But...i noticed Who does What with Who and we will never meet up.🚫

My main problem is with "straight bait" and wasting my time!

I keep telling these folks you need to be upfront and put bisexual in your postings there's no reason to hide anymore if your man is gay he just needs to come out and say it I don't care if he puts "bisexual" or just gay for black whatever 🙄
but they need to be upfront and stop hiding behind code words

Last edited:
You can test my theory here and other similar sites by creating a fake profile in which you say you are Bi. Then see how many contact you.
You said later in the thread that people shouldn't be deceptive, so don't make a fake account. Let me save you some time. You are absolutely correct that the profile where you say you are bi will get more hits. That is 100% because it's nearly impossible to find profiles that openly state that a single male, especially one who's into cuckold couples, is bi. Your fake profile will be a diamond in the rough, compared to your dime-a-dozen straight profile.

As I've stated, I'm not in the closet about anything. I'm only attracted to women, but I'm situationally open to various kinds of sexual contact with men, because submission turns me on and dominance turns my wife on. Label me how you see fit for that; gay, bi, whatever, and then let's move on:

Being bi is not a requirement for us. We have a lot of fun with men who are purely straight. BUT, my wife and I both have more fun the more we are BOTH engaged. Men who actually prefer to be with a cuckold couple than a single female or married woman with a hall pass, whether they want me to touch them or not, are always going to be at the front of the line for us. So again, you're correct. Even to a couple like us, where the male has some bi tendencies but it's not always a thing we're looking for, bi-friendly bulls bring more to the table for us than others.

If you approach us and say you're 100% straight, you'll still be treated with polite respect. But you'll be one of about 200 men per week, contacting a couple who already currently has a regular, straight bull and a couple other occasional male playmates, and very little free time.

When a single man approaches us, politeness and hygiene are the only hard requirements. From there, things that will earn you a positive mark are things like:
- Being educated and well-spoken.
- Being hung.
- Having lots of stamina.
- Having experience and knowing how the lifestyle works.
- Having a fun, flirtatious demeanor.
- Having a good sense of humor.
- Being into the kink/BDSM scene to some degree.
- Being open to helping my wife dominate me, especially if you're secure enough to enjoy some level of contact with another male.

None of those things is a requirement, but they all help you stand out amongst the sea of horny men who want to fuck my wife, and write to us every single day to tell us so. So there's nothing sneaky about it, and no need for a sneaky fake profile on your behalf. If your profile says you're bi or open-minded in your status, you're correct. It won't be the deciding factor in whether or not we play, but it will absolutely be more likely to spark my wife's interest and prompt her to have me put you in touch with her.

Last edited:
Jeez, it seems like so many Bulls have a real hang up about male on male contact.
For myself and ALL the women ive enjoyed cuckolding activity with, the Bull having sexual dominance over us both was our main aim. We found such men a delight to be with. They are sexually open minded and they always show a true sexual dominance that was Very attractive. Those who point blank wanted no male contact come across as having serious sexual hang ups. It really aint attractive.
I do wonder why it bothers them so much. Its like they are worried they'd enjoy it too much so they fear it 😉

Last edited:
Wow. You can’t find couples to play with because there is this massive critical mass of secretly bi bulls getting all the action ?

That is hilarious.

There’s always been a strain of hotwifing - really cuckolding that incorporates bi play. It has also been a very taboo and not talked about subject / strain of this lifestyle. If you are into it you can find it; if you are not and you are approached - all you need to do is firmly and respectfully decline.

Anything else makes you look inexperienced and insecure in your own sexuality.

I mean even Justin Slayer who started off with hotwives including Hot Yoga Wife and her hubby out of FL was in some scenes that definitely were a bit more bent than straight and he’s on Blacked every month fucking a new gorgeous starlet.
If you’ve actually been in this lifestyle more than 5 minutes and watched and listened you’d know that. It is your job as a Bull to be very clear about your interests, experience, ability and limits.

But there are also other sub cultures in this lifestyle - including the more & more prominent stag vixen movement that is more about voyeurism and exhibitionism.

There are now quite a fww oly hotwives who want more of a long term lover and yes there are classic cucks who get off on both the contrast and the humiliation of watching their wives with a more capable and well endowed lover. And I am seeing a lot more black hotwives as well.

It is absolutely hilarious that this is the hill the OP wants to die on vs a) being very clear about their preferences and b) focusing on the things they can control.

The mere fact that you are policing what people do in the bedroom when we are all on a site dedicated to a mixture of hotwifing, cuckolding, raceplay and swinging is a bit ironic.

If you don’t want to do bi *******; just say no but the reason you might not be getting play may be because of your immature attitude not this secret bisexual mafia bogeyman you’ve created in your head.

Jeez, it seems like so many Bulls have a real hang up about male on male contact.
For myself and ALL the women ive enjoyed cuckolding activity with, the Bull having sexual dominance over us both was our main aim. We found such men a delight to be with. They are sexually open minded and they always show a true sexual dominance that was Very attractive. Those who point blank wanted no male contact come across as having serious sexual hang ups. It really aint attractive.
I do wonder why it bothers them so much. Its like they are worried they'd enjoy it too much so they fear it 😉
One of the beautiful things about this lifestyle is choice and variety and they go both ways. As a Bull it is 100% my prerogative to engage with Couples I want to play with the same way it is your prerogative to choose who you want to play with. But I don’t *have* to do anything if I am not into it and I communicate that up front. I’ve been in this lifestyle 15+ years and as a straight Bull have and continue to have a lot of success with couples and single ladies - so you may not find me “attractive” but my media, my validations on swinger social sites and my social life say otherwise. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Today, I peepsed a couple pages of the Media section to see if any Real People on here posted anything new since I have my favorites whose stuff I check out, and to my surprise, I saw one person whose name I shall keep to myself, letting a husband suck him off. This was the second time I saw something like this in about two weeks.

I saw it one time here and while watching a vid from this guy called Black Panther XXX on pornhub.

On both occasions, I was shocked beyond measure and thought, so is that what a bull is?

I guess I had the definition wrong all along. I thought a bull was a straight male who was a dominant figure in a cuckold couple's sex life. By dominant, somehow being the recipient of a blow job from another man never struck me as being truly alpha male.

I guess that's why so many gay men flock to this website and fake being a woman or a couple. Comments about the definition of a bull welcome.

Today, I peepsed a couple pages of the Media section to see if any Real People on here posted anything new since I have my favorites whose stuff I check out, and to my surprise, I saw one person whose name I shall keep to myself, letting a husband suck him off. This was the second time I saw something like this in about two weeks.

I saw it one time here and while watching a vid from this guy called Black Panther XXX on pornhub.

On both occasions, I was shocked beyond measure and thought, so is that what a bull is?

I guess I had the definition wrong all along. I thought a bull was a straight male who was a dominant figure in a cuckold couple's sex life. By dominant, somehow being the recipient of a blow job from another man never struck me as being truly alpha male.

I guess that's why so many gay men flock to this website and fake being a woman or a couple. Comments about the definition of a bull welcome.
I just started a post (WTF is a BULL?) about this last month. Some dudes in here are butt hurt (excuse the pun) about my post. Im making the point that gay men will always try to get into a space occupied by black men. It does not matter what the websters definition of Bull is. If gay and bi men all have the same idea as to what it is, then we as straight black men have to be cognizant of it when we get on these sites.

It is true often and is why many are successful here. As I was just stating in another post it is one of the main reasons I haven't been as successful online in past few years is that most couples want Bi males. I am not and have to turn down many and just eliminate many because of this.
Yup! And guck that *******!🤦🏾‍♂️

Maybe you honestly don't have a problem with honest people of any orientation. If that's the case, you aren't who my comments were directed to. You didn't start a thread saying, "if you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull."

In fact, with a title like that, he's not even addressing all these supposedly deceptive bi and gay cucks you're describing. He's addressing other single men with whom he'll have zero interaction as a straight male. So the complaints about the dishonesty of cucks don't really make sense in that context, do they?

I'm not trying to flip anything. I'm calling out the homophobic bullshit.

The title is probably accurate most of the time as I stated. Since most who are claiming to be Bi especially using the crutch I only do Gay stuff with female present just do not want to face truth they are probably Gay. Though of course there might be exceptions with some whom are truly Bi and enjoy sex equally with both sexes. But those claiming they only do it with females present I never buy that logic.

So would getting a massage from a professional who is male, make you gay too?

You are reaching now I see lol. You wouldn't be Gay unless you are getting turned on by the massage or man giving the massage. Though I am sure most straight males would prefer massage by female masseuse if given a choice.

You said later in the thread that people shouldn't be deceptive, so don't make a fake account. Let me save you some time. You are absolutely correct that the profile where you say you are bi will get more hits. That is 100% because it's nearly impossible to find profiles that openly state that a single male, especially one who's into cuckold couples, is bi. Your fake profile will be a diamond in the rough, compared to your dime-a-dozen straight profile.

As I've stated, I'm not in the closet about anything. I'm only attracted to women, but I'm situationally open to various kinds of sexual contact with men, because submission turns me on and dominance turns my wife on. Label me how you see fit for that; gay, bi, whatever, and then let's move on:

Being bi is not a requirement for us. We have a lot of fun with men who are purely straight. BUT, my wife and I both have more fun the more we are BOTH engaged. Men who actually prefer to be with a cuckold couple than a single female or married woman with a hall pass, whether they want me to touch them or not, are always going to be at the front of the line for us. So again, you're correct. Even to a couple like us, where the male has some bi tendencies but it's not always a thing we're looking for, bi-friendly bulls bring more to the table for us than others.

If you approach us and say you're 100% straight, you'll still be treated with polite respect. But you'll be one of about 200 men per week, contacting a couple who already currently has a regular, straight bull and a couple other occasional male playmates, and very little free time.

When a single man approaches us, politeness and hygiene are the only hard requirements. From there, things that will earn you a positive mark are things like:
- Being educated and well-spoken.
- Being hung.
- Having lots of stamina.
- Having experience and knowing how the lifestyle works.
- Having a fun, flirtatious demeanor.
- Having a good sense of humor.
- Being into the kink/BDSM scene to some degree.
- Being open to helping my wife dominate me, especially if you're secure enough to enjoy some level of contact with another male.

None of those things is a requirement, but they all help you stand out amongst the sea of horny men who want to fuck my wife, and write to us every single day to tell us so. So there's nothing sneaky about it, and no need for a sneaky fake profile on your behalf. If your profile says you're bi or open-minded in your status, you're correct. It won't be the deciding factor in whether or not we play, but it will absolutely be more likely to spark my wife's interest and prompt her to have me put you in touch with her.

You aren't telling me anything I do not know. I already know a Bi male profile on any of these lifestyle sites will be inundated with messages even without a photo present.

As for creating a fake profile to test a theory it will show you it is true and who to avoid reaching out to since it is a waste of time. You will see identify the couples not starting they want Bi males or that their male half is Bi. Creating a fake profile wouldn't make a difference in the ocean of fake profiles on all these sites already since most are already. It will also show straight males what they are up against and restore confidence since it isn't them being the problem or why they can't find matches.

Back