If you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull

The pendulum is swinging back the other way.
BNWO doesn't mean everyone will have the original man as a *******.
Some will not be exposed to us or not selected by us. They will start to look for the darker people around them in their country. Settling for the darker skin, more muscular bodies , and bigger Dicks that are around.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231231-195814.png
    Screenshot_20231231-195814.png
    700.3 KB · Views: 11
At the end of the day, I don't care what side people play for, just be transparent. When you are dishonest, you are dangerous when it involves including other people, especially when you talk about playing raw. To all that constantly play raw put here and talk about the extreme pleasure it brings, more power to you. It's not about labels, it is what it is. If you interact with another man intimately, you are no longer hetero. No matter what you tell yourself, you can't run from the truth.

At the end of the day, I don't care what side people play for, just be transparent. When you are dishonest, you are dangerous when it involves including other people, especially when you talk about playing raw. To all that constantly play raw put here and talk about the extreme pleasure it brings, more power to you. It's not about labels, it is what it is. If you interact with another man intimately, you are no longer hetero. No matter what you tell yourself, you can't run from the truth.
True ! Pick a side. Stop trying to make straight gay and making bi straight.
Next they will be trying to convince us that a #3 is really a #6 . I'm sure they have somebody working on that as we speak.
Be real be transparent.

No, but if he fucks women and sucks cock that'd indicate he was bisexual ... not gay, not hetrosexual, but BISEXUAL.
Exactly. It really highlights the homophobia that is unfortunately still very present even in the cuckolding lifestyle, whenever a sex act between men is brought up it's immediately "that's gay", as if the whole spectrum of bisexuality didn't exist.

Exactly. It really highlights the homophobia that is unfortunately still very present even in the cuckolding lifestyle, whenever a sex act between men is brought up it's immediately "that's gay", as if the whole spectrum of bisexuality didn't exist.
Bi is a part of the gay spectrum.
I just see things the old way. Glad we had a free press back in the day , that didn't push your agenda.

Last edited:
I just see things the old way. Glad we had a free press back in the day , that didn't push your agenda.
A free press is found wherever your words aren’t deleted,,,which appears to be the case here, that being said you have gay sex and bi sex,,,but in our case it’s all hedonistic pleasure,,,we seek our pleasure where we find it, if I find myself engaged with an individual that has intrigued me by suggesting spanking or paddling, or if for some reason I get a thrill out of twisting or biting the nipples of my lover, neither of those described actions makes me a sadist or masochist (which for the record I’m not into),,,although some people (including hedonists), find pleasure in *******, that also comes under the auspices of things I choose not to engage in. When we’re in the throws of passion, anything we may choose to do we don’t consider gay, or even bi, for us it’s merely a matter of body parts being used for whatever pleasure they may bring at the time, when we’re done, we’re done, we have no need to look back and try to evaluate who we are, we know we have no interest in joining the lifestyle of those who are gay or bi,,,cause we’re neither of those things!

A free press is found wherever your words aren’t deleted,,,which appears to be the case here, that being said you have gay sex and bi sex,,,but in our case it’s all hedonistic pleasure,,,we seek our pleasure where we find it, if I find myself engaged with an individual that has intrigued me by suggesting spanking or paddling, or if for some reason I get a thrill out of twisting or biting the nipples of my lover, neither of those described actions makes me a sadist or masochist (which for the record I’m not into),,,although some people (including hedonists), find pleasure in *******, that also comes under the auspices of things I choose not to engage in. When we’re in the throws of passion, anything we may choose to do we don’t consider gay, or even bi, for us it’s merely a matter of body parts being used for whatever pleasure they may bring at the time, when we’re done, we’re done, we have no need to look back and try to evaluate who we are, we know we have no interest in joining the lifestyle of those who are gay or bi,,,cause we’re neither of those things!
Women are different and have a different set of rules.

I don't expect to be understood these days.
Straight men lost this war before we knew we were in it.
Just that the bones of the dragons pop up sometimes..
We get in your way and you build right on top of us but we are here.
Sorry for the inconvenience .
I will go back to being the silent straight majority in this crowded corner.

You are right. Bi is part of LGB. Straight is not included in that acronymn. Bi is someone who is gay but plays in both worlds. Most people view it as this definition but the agenda driven will argue it until they're blue in the face. Most folks are too sfraid of cancel culture to speak their true feelings, and the folks with the agenda always assume the silent ones are on their side.

Back