If you fuck a hotwife, where is your preference to shoot your cum load.

If you fuck a hotwife, in front of their husband where is your preference to cum

• Blow your load inside her arse condom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Inside of course, what isn't better than climaxing inside after the needs of said hot wife is meet.
And granted everyone has done all to make sure they are recently tested.
Just curious is it like a trophy to blow in another man's wife or is it's like a claiming of her married pussy that you shot your cum load/ DNA in her?

Last edited:
While I respect the precautionary preference for condoms, I never use them. I only fuck bareback, because it's genuine. Flesh-to-flesh contact.
And when fucking another man's beloved wife, I definitely fuck her bareback. And I never pull out. I always ejaculate fully inside her married pussy. In my view, that's the only way to legitimately consummate the immoral fuck. For her to truly be a shared or borrowed wife, I feel that entails temporarily extending her wifely duties to the guest, offering up her body in complete and utter surrender. During penis-to-vagina copulation, I am accepting the happily-married couple's invitation to mate with her. That means I am free to pump my semen into her, vaginally, orally, and anally, if she is into the latter fetish.

Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 2.24.03 AM.png

Last edited:
Just curious is it like a trophy to blow in another man's wife or is it's like a claiming of her married pussy that you shot your cum load/ DNA in her?
Trophy? No. Not for me. I have no interest in degrading the experience with thoughts of trophies, and conquests. That's an ego trip to Stupid City.
But as for staking temporary claim on the married wife's pussy, yes. Absolutely. That's more tastefully in line with the whole dom/sub thing.
However, I also see my internal ejaculation as the fullest demonstration of my sincere admiration for his wife. The greater the amount of my explosive eruption, the fuller the expression of that admiration. It's often said that couples, namely swingers, use the lifestyle to spice up their sex life, and the rest of their bond is strong and healthy. If my participation manages to give them what they want in the bedroom, I am delighted to share in their sexual joy, enhancing that aspect of their marriage. From that perspective, I like that my semen can be used as a symbolic blessing on their union.

Back