Identifying Hot Wife in Public

i think the attitude and the eyes because i get hit on by just the right guys all the time. i am not at the point where i have taken it too far past flirting due to safety reasons but i wish i could overcome that some day with someone naturally. that's our biggest kink
I'am 34 but older ladies get me harder and I crave them more ....but scared in real life to try to flirt with them be thinking they married or wouldn't want younger dude....I be craving ladies past 55 be wanting to fuck them

It’s easy for me to show I’m a hotwife, i look straight in his eyes and open a couple of buttons of my blouse, or when seated I open my legs a bit more and pull my skirt a bit higher…without loosing eye contact. i assure that he will know and understand :) :)
I like this setting...

I'am 34 but older ladies get me harder and I crave them more ....but scared in real life to try to flirt with them be thinking they married or wouldn't want younger dude....I be craving ladies past 55 be wanting to fuck them
Bro I just say, shoot your shot. More often than not, you're gonna score. Older women love being hit on by younger men. As long as you're smooth with it and do it respectfully, you're in there.

Black guys just know. Until my wife had her first black cock she was never approached or hit on by any guys much less black guys. After that first weekend every time we went out to a mall or most any public gathering at least one black guy would approach her and it didn’t matter if I was with her. On a side note a few of those got to fuck her too. She just couldn’t hardly turn down a chance for a big black cock after the first time.

They should undress the women, if there’s no tattoo, she won’t be ready for bbc. unbelievable that black guys don’t know that

Back