Seeing bull in public

We used to meet our ex regular bull in his regular bar where he would verbally abuse both my husband and I, he would openly finger my pussy or tease my nipples or both in the bar knowing that others could clearly see him with his black hands and fingers against my white skin, this would turn me on so very much showing others what a whore for black cock I am .I have also had to suck his cock in the bar and on one occasion he bent me over a stall and fucked me with every one watching him .
On most occasions he would ask either my husband or I what we were doing in the bar , we would have to reply loud enough for others to hear that we have come to see him and I wanted him to fuck his superior black cock in my white married whores cunt , showing my husband how a real man fucks his white married whore wife’s cunt with his superior black cock .

Last edited:
We used to meet our ex regular bull in his regular bar where he would verbally abuse both my husband and I, he would openly finger my pussy or tease my nipples in the bar knowing that others could clearly see him .I have also had to suck his cock in the bar and on one occasion he bent me over a stall and fucked me with every one watching him .
On most occasions he would ask either my husband or I what we were doing in the bar , we would have to reply loud enough for others to hear that we have come to see him and I wanted him to fuck me . showing my husband how a real man fucks his whore wife’s cunt with his superior black cock .
That to me sounds just what us white guys and women should be doing. We should be proud that our women become sluts for the black men. We should serve too.

I've always found that eye contact and a smile can pique a
Mans interest. Then stretching for an item on a shelf that's
out of my reach he usually offers to assist me and I am so
grateful. Some times one thing leads to another, some
times it's just a thank you and have a nice day but an initial
contatct is always possible.
Getting attention.JPG

View attachment 6603345
Smooth, I like it
I also have a feeling you don't wear underwear, if that's the case then I'd definitely try to end the night with you riding my cock 😉

We used to meet our ex regular bull in his regular bar where he would verbally abuse both my husband and I, he would openly finger my pussy or tease my nipples in the bar knowing that others could clearly see him .I have also had to suck his cock in the bar and on one occasion he bent me over a stall and fucked me with every one watching him .
On most occasions he would ask either my husband or I what we were doing in the bar , we would have to reply loud enough for others to hear that we have come to see him and I wanted him to fuck me . showing my husband how a real man fucks his whore wife’s cunt with his superior black cock .
it sounds a little too good to be true !!

View attachment 6603345
That's hot love to meet you in person and offer my assistance.

View attachment 6603345
That's the kind of hotwife I like, she goes into Lowes looking for lawn furniture and comes out with a receipt for the furniture delivery and a guys number who's wants to come over and give her his BBC!♠️

When she gets to the car she phones hubby and tells him about the BBC she just found and the perfect pieces for the lawn! 😂🤣

That's the kind of hotwife I like, she goes into Lowes looking for lawn furniture and comes out with a receipt for the furniture delivery and a guys number who's wants to come over and give her his BBC!♠️

When she gets to the car she phones hubby and tells him about the BBC she just found and the perfect pieces for the lawn! 😂🤣
You know us so well😀

View attachment 6603345
Easy access as it should be for a Blackman's toy 🔥👏

My wife would give the Black alpha a sexy wink of her eye and indicate by waving a finger that he should approach her. When he got close enough, she would give him an open mouth kiss and telling him "I need your Black cock in me!"
That's my type of introduction and approach.

We used to meet our ex regular bull in his regular bar where he would verbally abuse both my husband and I, he would openly finger my pussy or tease my nipples in the bar knowing that others could clearly see him this would turn me on so very much showing others what a whore I am .I have also had to suck his cock in the bar and on one occasion he bent me over a stall and fucked me with every one watching him .
On most occasions he would ask either my husband or I what we were doing in the bar , we would have to reply loud enough for others to hear that we have come to see him and I wanted him to fuck his superior black cock in my whores cunt , showing my husband how a real man fucks his white married whore wife’s cunt with his superior black cock .
That's hot love group activities like this it's fun!

Back