Identifying Hot Wife in Public

What is the best way Bulls can identify a willing Hot Wife in Public? Other than anklet or tee shirt?
In my opinions if the lady has one or more of the followings and she gives you eye contact its highly likely she is HW or gonna be one.

High heel
Thigh high boots
Mini skirt
Deep cleavage
Big booty in tights
Dark makeup

Honestly, and I could be wrong or clueless, but I don't think there is a look you can rely on, just as there isn't a look you can use to identify a bull. She may look sexy, but does not mean she is a hotwife. Keep in mind, hotwife is a role per se. Now you can use that sexy look as an attraction to approach, and only thru conversation you will know if she is such. Again, I could be wrong and welcome any corrective responses.
You are not wrong unless she has spade ankles, a tat, there is no way to know.

I wear a gold anklet my husband bought me. I’ve never had a guy approach me because of it, but I wear it hoping they do.
I’m not sure how a gold anklet would help attracting a black man? You would definitely need the spade ♠️ somewhere on it. You may be a fake couple I’m sure

I’m not sure how a gold anklet would help attracting a black man? You would definitely need the spade ♠️ somewhere on it. You may be a fake couple I’m sure
Awe…don’t give me and my gold anklet so much power over you.
I don’t only seek to attract black men. Nor am I going to wear a spade, the word slut or hot wife on my ankle for the community I live to see.

Awe…don’t give me and my gold anklet so much power over you.
I don’t only seek to attract black men. Nor am I going to wear a spade, the word slut or hot wife on my ankle for the community I live to see.
You have 0 power over me. You were the one that seems confused about why you’re not getting any attention. Now go and get verified. #lame

Back