Identifying Hot Wife in Public

Honestly, and I could be wrong or clueless, but I don't think there is a look you can rely on, just as there isn't a look you can use to identify a bull. She may look sexy, but does not mean she is a hotwife. Keep in mind, hotwife is a role per se. Now you can use that sexy look as an attraction to approach, and only thru conversation you will know if she is such. Again, I could be wrong and welcome any corrective responses.

i think the attitude and the eyes because i get hit on by just the right guys all the time. i am not at the point where i have taken it too far past flirting due to safety reasons but i wish i could overcome that some day with someone naturally. that's our biggest kink
Your post pretty much gave credence to my and @playing419 posts. You said your eyes and your attitude, which combined with your flirting is what drew the attention. However, none of those equate to a hotwife or answers the question of what is the look that one can use to define a hotwife. I do give you credit for the fact that you have the desire to be one. If what you stated was the case, then any woman that flirted, could be considered one. I still say that only thru conversation would you know, and even then, she could be all talk, so her actions would need to support that.

It’s easy for me to show I’m a hotwife, i look straight in his eyes and open a couple of buttons of my blouse, or when seated I open my legs a bit more and pull my skirt a bit higher…without loosing eye contact. i assure that he will know and understand :) :)
I like your methods

Back