I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

These are challenging times in all sorts of ways. We talk about the need to be more cautious,and in some ways we are,but overall,we're mostly just more aware of the risks we face. I won't waste time on that subject here,as it's just life and the best way to live is based on each of our perspectives.

Being in a temporary situation is of course nothing new for us. This time is only different in the sense that it will last until the pandemic's under control or over. That said,we've both fell into a pattern that's semi-permanent in regard to our involvement and interactions with family and friends. Mine isn't altogether different than in the years we spent here after I got out of the Army,the biggest exception being anything regarding Lisa. Hers is totally different,but still not completely disconnected from her past times here. I've been surprised how much her contacts are still intact,and even more surprised that her relationships with some people have so easily evolved. I could spend a lot of time trying to explain why that is,but the bottom line is that there's something about Lisa's personality that has always garnered more support from friends and family than most of us could expect. Whatever it is that Lisa wants or is trying to do,others will make efforts to assist her. Of course it's not always about sex,but oftentimes it is. She had ample accomplices in her quest for sex,black sex in particular during our Army years. That wasn't surprising then. In fact,it really wasn't unusual at all,considering the time and environment. I'm really surprised that a similar situation exists now. Lisa has been more open since we've been here than I was comfortable with,at least at first. Part of it is a kind of game we've always played from time to time,her showing her ass and reminding me that I knew I was marrying a whore to begin with. Yes,but....... She seldom holds back anything,and not only does she virtually always get a pass,never that I'm aware of being called out for being outrageous or anything of the like,instead she's encouraged and supported,even promoted. Black friends of family and friends coincidentally showing up while Aunt Lisa just happens to be somewhere? Forgive my skepticism,but there are few coincidences.

Calling most of the acquaintances and relatives I was referring to liaisons might be going a bit too far. My point was the acceptance and absence of surprise in regard to what's now an open secret about Lisa's dark lust. That hasn't been anything like I would've guessed it would be prior to our last return to our hometown. Virtually everyone knows now. How could they not know?

There are two or three relationships that probably are valid liaisons. I'll try to explain without complicating it. I'm sure we've mentioned that we have to nieces that are married to black guys. Both of them know that Lisa loves black sex. One is neutral and does her own thing regarding everything,life in general. The other is sort of a busy body,always wanting to know everything about everyone. That's especially true in regard to her Aunt Lisa,who she's always been fond of. She's obviously proud that Lisa's sexually attracted to and active with black men,even making efforts to help me cope and adjust,assuring me that it's perfectly normal for women's sex drive to go on and even increase after their husband's declines. No reason for me to worry. Thanks. I'm not worrying. One by one,Lisa's being introduced to every black man who's friend or family and deemed worthy and there's seldom much time between the first meeting and the spreading of Lisa's legs. Sometimes I'm there or close by and sometimes she's completely on her own.

Several weeks ago Lisa left a small gathering with a black man she had just met. I was completely surprised by the way she did it,coming to me and whispering that she was leaving and that she would see me at home,then going directly out the door with him. That's an example of something that wasn't extraordinary in some other places,but never happened here until recently.

The next is more complicated. Our nephew has been in the loop on Lisa's sex for a while now and has watched her being fucked by several of his friends,as has my brother. The nephew is in a long-term relationship with a very pretty Latina who's seemingly ready to become a "hot wife". I doubt that she knows everything that he's been witness to with his Aunt Lisa,but she knows of Lisa's interest in black men and has been getting closer to Lisa and the naughtiest niece. I'm really the odd man out these days. I rather like the position and while it has taken some effort to achieve in the past,it's much easier these days.

It goes without saying that the pandemic has changed virtually everything,but Lisa insists on keeping sex her top priority. She's quick to point out that she did what she saw as best for everyone for a long time and that she's earned the right to be selfish.

Last edited:
This is only the most recent example of some people who would be expected to be uninterested or indifferent to Lisa's sex life being more than a little interested and willing to talk her up to black men. She's noticeably quieter now than in the past,but her sexual intensity is palpable,as is her familiarity and fondness for black men. I've helped set her up in the past,mostly because she likes when I do it,but I don't even have a chance now. I help her to stay ready,knowing that she's motivated to pleasure black men,morning noon or night. She mostly does everything on her phone now,and they come here for her. Sometimes we tend to think things change more over time than is actually true. I'm thinking it's not much different now than in the Army days

I always try to imagine how Lisa's seen by those around her and especially by black men. Now,she's likely the sweet and sultry aunt who's seriously hot for black men based on the way she likes showing them her tits and more.

By black men? Easy and well worthwhile.

It's unlikely that much if anything Lisa does nowadays surprises anyone who's close to her. Her lust for black men is an open secret if secret at all and she's given a pass by everyone,immunity from criticism of any kind concerning infidelity. I suppose it's assumed that I'll accept anything Lisa does as she gets what she wants. She gets plenty of cooperation too. I attribute much of that attitude of acceptance to the fact that ours is a multi-racial family now. Lisa's certainly popular with many of the men on that side of the family as well as some of their friends.

I don't know that I would want to change anything if I could,except that maybe I would like to be more involved,like some times in the past. I see a lot now and that's the most important thing,but Lisa's on her phone constantly now and I'm often barely informed on what she's up to if at all.

It's unlikely that much if anything Lisa does nowadays surprises anyone who's close to her. Her lust for black men is an open secret if secret at all and she's given a pass by everyone,immunity from criticism of any kind concerning infidelity. I suppose it's assumed that I'll accept anything Lisa does as she gets what she wants. She gets plenty of cooperation too. I attribute much of that attitude of acceptance to the fact that ours is a multi-racial family now. Lisa's certainly popular with many of the men on that side of the family as well as some of their friends.

I don't know that I would want to change anything if I could,except that maybe I would like to be more involved,like some times in the past. I see a lot now and that's the most important thing,but Lisa's on her phone constantly now and I'm often barely informed on what she's up to if at all.
Yours is my favorite thread. Lisa is a mazing and you win kudos for encouraging her to explore it all.

Thanks to all.

Differences in Lisa's demeanor during various times and situations has little to do with her moods changing and more to do with the fact that her MO is different depending on what works best for her in a given situation. There have been times when I could help and was more involved. That's not true now. Things are moving along very nicely for Lisa and there's little need or opportunity for me to help or to be involved now. That said,she entertains at home most of the time now,so I have plenty of opportunity to watch,and I do.

Out more now than in most of the recent past,the sultry Aunt Lisa's way of dressing can best be described as tastefully tantalizing. Upskirt and downblouse views are the norm and only the most naive observer could think that Lisa's leaning towards black men ends with teasing. Bold departures such as that I previously wrote about our trip to Lowe's happen only occasionally,but at home anything goes. It's all about pleasing her men and Lisa's as intent on doing exactly that as she's ever been.

Whether or not it's relevant to our story,I don't know,but I'm celibate now. We've gone through various phases in the past. Some have been experimental efforts on our part,but this time is different. Closer to sixty than fifty,Lisa's obviously still desirable and relevant to black men of all ages. Several years older,my being sexually active with Lisa at this point in time would be senseless and quite silly. It's always been the case that our relationship is separate from Lisa's with black men and of course it still is. But still.....she's used to a level of erotic and physical aspects to sex that would make our pairing comparatively ridiculous.

There was another period of time when I rarely had sex with Lisa. I won't try to explain all of the details,but Lisa was rightfully upset because we didn't get our extension approved to stay in Germany for another year,and she was insistent on me developing a relationship with Bonnie,which did happen. What we were considering at the time has seemed unrealistic sometimes when thinking back on it,but it's not impossible that it could've worked,if......

It would've been much like it already was at that time,except that it would've been permanent,a three way relationship between Lisa,Bonnie,and me,both of them naturally being at liberty to enjoy sexual pleasure with whomever they chose.

Last edited:
He graduated with my nephew and was going somewhere last year,but he landed a local job and stayed here. A hunk according to Lisa,and she's visibly enamored by him. He constantly compliments her flirtatiously without regard to onlookers. He obviously likes attention and often makes a show of flirting with Lisa closeup,sometimes touching her. It's just a little game of make believe pursuit. He's not giving anything up. Yeah,right. He's fucked her dozens of times and their familiarity with each other shows through.

That's an example of something that's part of life here and now. It's not always that or something similar,but there's something every day,because Lisa's active every day.

It was at a family event,a shared birthday party between two of the little ones whose birthdays were a few days apart. He's a friend of one of my nieces relatives. I knew there had been some discussion about introducing him to Lisa and I saw him watching her as she moved about the house and yard.

Lisa's shorts weren't outrageously short by our standards,but would still be categorized as short shorts and had leg openings that were bigger than necessary,allowing for full pantie views and more from certain angles. Her blouse would've been strained at bust level were if not for the top buttons being left unbuttoned and her "barely there" bra in full view,a normal practice for Lisa.

I saw him put his hand on the small of her back and let it slip down to her ass as she fed him cake,getting a good feel of her bottom and prompting a naughty smile from Lisa as it happened. I'm always watching for such things,but am I the only one who noticed? I think not.

I saw them in conversation a while before the event was over and knew they were planning to get together by their body language and facial expressions.

He held her in a possessive manner as they stood beside his car that was parked next to the curb at the end of the driveway. He kissed her,first briefly,then hungrily,tongue fully exploring her mouth as she pressed her body to his. I could see that his hand was in her groin area as they kissed,probably feeling the wetness of her slippery pussy.

Quite a first meeting I thought. Lisa's like that.

I'm not someone who wishes to give others advice on personal issues as we're all different,making generalizations all but certain to be misguided at a minimum and completely wrong in most instances. However,after reading a number of posts by men who say they want their wives to be cuckold wives,but also wanting them to abide by certain rules and stay within a perimeter,giving them some control or at least a perception of control,I feel compelled say what I think I've learned about that approach and how well I think it works or doesn't. I can't see it being the right mindset for a cuckold marriage in most cases,but I can always be wrong.

Our relationship became an open marriage early on,and I don't recall ever wanting to exercise any control over Lisa. Watching her in her lustful exploits with other men has always been the main attraction for me. We didn't realize that we were practicing cuckoldry for quite a long time. Ours evolved from an open marriage to a situation that was cuckoldry in it's entirety,although we didn't acknowledge it as such,except in hindsight. The next step for us was swinging. That lasted for a short period of time because it didn't suit Lisa at all,too complicated and too many rules to follow. "This is supposed to be fun and it keeps getting complicated by people who probably shouldn't be involved in it anyway. I just want to stick with the black guys. It's what works best for me. It's in my comfort zone and that's what I want to do."

Neither of us realized at the time it happened,but that was the major turning point for us. From that moment forward,ours has been a cuckold marriage and Lisa has been Black Only,although we didn't acknowledge either for a long time. Lisa maintained for years that she would give it up for non-black men if the right opportunity came along,but that wasn't reality. I could always do anything I wanted with other women too,but the only times that happened,it was because Lisa wanted it to happen.

Lisa's isn't a forceful personality in any way. In fact,she's mostly passive and in ways genuinely submissive. But,controlling her behavior with men wouldn't be possible. She knows how to get what she wants and she's always going to approach men and sexual situations in her own way. Any attempt to control her would be a mistake.

Better to take it as it comes and roll with it,even through some tense and humiliating situations now and then. That's what I think.

Since I've posted more info on here lately,I've realized that there's more going on now that's significant than I thought previously.

Things are still transitional for us and seemingly permanently. That's okay. We're used to it from the Army days. Actually,we're pretty good at planning and executing on relatively short-term projects,but our long-term plans don't always work out the way we expect them to.

We're stilling house sitting in an awesome house that's more than we could afford to own and it's been great,but the owners have other plans for it,so we're contemplation what we want to do over the next few months. There's been some talk,between Lisa and some of her men and between the two of us about some traveling,possibly back to where we were before Covid. It won't be permanent if we do,but the way things happened,we left sooner than expected and before they were finished with Lisa. Their talk of picking up where they left off on her has her ready to go back for more.

My confessions and observations: I've had and still have some uneasiness with Lisa's opening up like she has here at home. I won't waste time on the negative reactions by some family and friends,except to say that there has been some,but the positive support from a few have more than compensated for it. With the exception of Lisa's conforming to professional dress and behavior when necessary,Lisa's always been an overtly sexual woman. She thinks about sex almost constantly and it comes through in her expressions and body language,as does her lust for black men in particular. She's said many times that black men like her more than other men do. Of course they do,because she aims all of her effort at them.

Maybe I and everyone else always knew this,but I've become more aware of it than ever,that the biggest factor and advantage Lisa has with men is eye contact and lots of it. Dressing for them is always good and I enjoy seeing it as much as anyone,but Oh! Those eyes send a message!

During the time Lisa worked in this area,few would've guessed she was as hot as she is in private. The professional facade no longer necessary,her propensity to look and act naughtily is apparent,so much so that I've been asked by more than a couple of old friends and classmates if Lisa and I still together. I know it's because she's often seen talking with other men,always black men. She doesn't think she's done much that's out of the ordinary. Much? Well,you know,depending on who's watching,sometimes it doesn't take much. Lisa still spends a lot of time at home,but not always. I could go on and on,but it's mostly a lot of little stuff.

It's been several weeks since a bunch of boxes were delivered. Lisa's been shopping online again,as she does once or twice a year. All of it is totally sexy,shorts,tops and lingerie. Lisa said she was shopping for some new clothes to wear while we're with some friends,traveling. Some of it's lifestyle clothing. Lisa already has lots of that. Most times she doesn't wear it outside the house around here,but that's changing too. Boy shorts? Yeah,yoga shorts and booty shorts too. They're all booty shorts from my perspective and I'm glad to see the athletic shorts like she wore so much back in the day are here again. A pair of those were worn all day a couple of days ago along with a top that says,"I Love Black Men". That one's actually in medium script,but she has another that's in huge letters.

I've just been told that if I'm writing on here that I should write about Bonnie,because I said I would. Lisa says she's just getting going and there'll be more I can write about her later. Tell about Bonnie. Bonnie was an angelic slim blonde who was married to a really odd guy. Lisa had her only real feminine relationship with Bonnie,and we wanted a three-way marriage with her. I'll need some time to figure out where to start,but there's a lot to say about Bonnie.

Another of my observations is that when a mature wife becomes involved with much younger men,she's apt to do things that are more typical of women her lover's age than of most women her own age. Having always been prone to surges of boldness,it's probably even more so in Lisa's case. It's not just apparent in the way she dresses,but what she's likely to do in public and semi-private situations,car sex being one example and kissing and being fondled being another. She's being exploited for the purpose of bolstering someone's ego and reputation among his friends presently. She's absolutely aware of it and playing along,obviously enjoying it.

Bonnie came into our lives at a time when we were facing some challenges and I'm afraid some tensions between Lisa and me. Some background will be necessary to understand what happened. I'll give a recap of that time and more about Bonnie soon.

Yesterday: I was waiting when Lisa came home. I hadn't been here when she left,so I didn't know how she was dressed when she went out. I knew she had a couple of mundane errands to tend to,but one also has to consider the fact that Lisa's always on the prowl these days. At first look as she came inside,she appeared to be dressed rather conservatively,a brightly colored skit that's not extremely short,topped by a white top. Only her shoes seemed to be of spicy taste,blue and high. A closer look revealed that the top appeared to be laced all the way down the front,only to frame her ample tits,erect nipples showing through the thin material and cleavage exposed down to the black spade in her naval. Her still short but growing back out hair was damp and a sweaty film and red marks on her skin was evidence that she had just been fucked,not to mention that she smelled strongly of sex and semen. I felt her gaped and dripping pussy with my hands as I held her from behind and asked if she had enjoyed her playtime. She answered yes,and added that she wants to be fucked like that forever. I'm sure she will be.

Back