I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Another of my observations is that when a mature wife becomes involved with much younger men,she's apt to do things that are more typical of women her lover's age than of most women her own age. Having always been prone to surges of boldness,it's probably even more so in Lisa's case. It's not just apparent in the way she dresses,but what she's likely to do in public and semi-private situations,car sex being one example and kissing and being fondled being another. She's being exploited for the purpose of bolstering someone's ego and reputation among his friends presently. She's absolutely aware of it and playing along,obviously enjoying it.

Bonnie came into our lives at a time when we were facing some challenges and I'm afraid some tensions between Lisa and me. Some background will be necessary to understand what happened. I'll give a recap of that time and more about Bonnie soon.

Yesterday: I was waiting when Lisa came home. I hadn't been here when she left,so I didn't know how she was dressed when she went out. I knew she had a couple of mundane errands to tend to,but one also has to consider the fact that Lisa's always on the prowl these days. At first look as she came inside,she appeared to be dressed rather conservatively,a brightly colored skit that's not extremely short,topped by a white top. Only her shoes seemed to be of spicy taste,blue and high. A closer look revealed that the top appeared to be laced all the way down the front,only to frame her ample tits,erect nipples showing through the thin material and cleavage exposed down to the black spade in her naval. Her still short but growing back out hair was damp and a sweaty film and red marks on her skin was evidence that she had just been fucked,not to mention that she smelled strongly of sex and semen. I felt her gaped and dripping pussy with my hands as I held her from behind and asked if she had enjoyed her playtime. She answered yes,and added that she wants to be fucked like that forever. I'm sure she will be.
SO hot

Lisa's perfectly capable of driving herself anywhere she wants to go,and she often does,but she often likes having me drive her because It leaves her free to use her phone and concentrate on the situation at hand. The situations vary a lot. It can mean that I wait in the car for an hour or more while she's being bent over a desk in a downtown office by a former work acquaintance or a meeting in a parking lot with a couple of really young guys who fuck behind the open doors of an suv while shoppers come and go nearby.

This guy's being called Lisa's boyfriend by some. He works for a logistics company in an office at the back of a building near a long row of truck docks. There's an employee and guest parking area beside a secure truck gate that has a walk-through gate adjacent to it. It was after sundown when I parked near the gate and watched Lisa as she got out,walked to the gate and pressed the button for the intercom and waited to be buzzed in. A trucker had just pulled up to the truck gate and was also checking Lisa out while they both waited.

Several of the dock workers met Lisa on the sidewalk as they headed to parking lot toward their cars,each turning to catch a view of her behind after seeing the bounce of her unrestrained breasts through and around her loose-fitting tank top,not to be disappointed by the sight of the lower inch or so of her butt cheeks that her skimpy athletic shorts weren't cut to conceal.

The purpose and timing of her visit was to show her off to his friends and Lisa thinks setting her up to be shared. The first part I agree with. The second I'm not so sure. He seems unusually possessive of her,considering.....

I continue to watch as Lisa walks the sidewalk around the grass,eventually facing toward where I'm parked for a few steps before reaching the office door and another button. She pressed the button and I saw a dark figure usher her inside and the door close behind her.

I saw Lisa have several orgasms as Michael fucked her in missionary. I though he was going to cum more than once too,but he's obviously very much in control. He rolled Lisa onto her stomach,placing a pillow under her to keep her ass lifted,and drilled her hard from behind. She got loud then. She grasped handfuls of the sheets,desperately tugging at them to support herself as Michael pounded into her hard from behind. I could see the distorted expression on her face from the left side. Her entire body was soaked with sweat,including her hair. Her carefully applied mascara was a dark smear around both her eyes,and drool ran from her mouth. I could hear the wet,slapping sounds of Michaels groin hitting her ass in a rapid rhythm. I couldn't see the penetration at that angle,but Lisa's expression was evidence of the churning that was going on inside her.

Eventually,Michael raised up off her,pulled the pillow from beneath her,and rolled her over onto her back. He mounted her in missionary again and slowed his pace dramatically,deepfucking her in virtual slow-motion. When I saw that,I knew it wouldn't be long before Lisa would be having a crazy,mind-blowing orgasm. Michael is apparently very adept sexually,and has already gotten to know exactly what it takes to make Lisa cum so hard that she's just finished. A few minutes later,my thought was confirmed. I saw Lisa's toes curl tightly as I watched Michael's balls slowly following his thick cock into Lisa all the way,then pulling back slowly until only the tip stayed inside,then repeating the motion again and again.

Michael's pace suddenly quickened as he got close to cumming. I saw Lisa's head go backward,hard against a pillow as she started cumming. I heard her let out a short shriek,then go comepletely silent,her whole body shaking. That was the final trigger for Michael. I heard him groan as I saw him starting his deep delivery into Lisa. He pushed hard into her a few more times at the end,planting his creamy seed deep inside her. He came in such a huge amount that by the time he was finished,more had already been ****** out and onto her and the bed below than could possibly remain inside her for shortage of capacity.

Michael fell onto the bed beside Lisa for a few silent minutes before getting up to get dressed. I heard Lisa ask him if he would mind letting himself out. He chuckled quietly and said: "Not at all." Lisa replied:"I just want to lay here for a while." Michael asked when he could see her again,and Lisa replied: "Just call me."
I would have been very inclined to climb into bed with her at this point and clean that sexy well used super cum filled pussy!

Lisa's perfectly capable of driving herself anywhere she wants to go,and she often does,but she often likes having me drive her because It leaves her free to use her phone and concentrate on the situation at hand. The situations vary a lot. It can mean that I wait in the car for an hour or more while she's being bent over a desk in a downtown office by a former work acquaintance or a meeting in a parking lot with a couple of really young guys who fuck behind the open doors of an suv while shoppers come and go nearby.

This guy's being called Lisa's boyfriend by some. He works for a logistics company in an office at the back of a building near a long row of truck docks. There's an employee and guest parking area beside a secure truck gate that has a walk-through gate adjacent to it. It was after sundown when I parked near the gate and watched Lisa as she got out,walked to the gate and pressed the button for the intercom and waited to be buzzed in. A trucker had just pulled up to the truck gate and was also checking Lisa out while they both waited.

Several of the dock workers met Lisa on the sidewalk as they headed to parking lot toward their cars,each turning to catch a view of her behind after seeing the bounce of her unrestrained breasts through and around her loose-fitting tank top,not to be disappointed by the sight of the lower inch or so of her butt cheeks that her skimpy athletic shorts weren't cut to conceal.

The purpose and timing of her visit was to show her off to his friends and Lisa thinks setting her up to be shared. The first part I agree with. The second I'm not so sure. He seems unusually possessive of her,considering.....

I continue to watch as Lisa walks the sidewalk around the grass,eventually facing toward where I'm parked for a few steps before reaching the office door and another button. She pressed the button and I saw a dark figure usher her inside and the door close behind her.
After more than an hour Lisa emerged from the doorway,the dark figure in tow. The distance and limited light made it difficult for me to see everything in detail,but I was able to see the passion in their embrace and the predictable fondling of her tits and pussy in the final seconds.

Lisa was visibly aroused as she got back into car,already busy with her phone,entering the number from a tiny scrap of paper she'd clutched in her hand. "I think he's wanting to share me and thinks he has to ease me into it for some reason. He just did almost everything but fuck me while two of them were in and out of the office watching. If he doesn't get to it soon,it's going to happen without his participation",referring to the number she'd just entered into her phone. "Martin's coming over and I need to be ready for him,so drive fast!",laughing as I exited the industrial park.

Differences in our individual perspectives sometimes means that Lisa and I see some things differently,especially after some passage of time. That point is more evident in our separate views about the first couple of years after leaving Germany than in any other period of time.

My procrastinating in getting my request for an extension in Germany and the resulting denial was what completely upended our plans for the future and Lisa was extremely disappointed. She tried not to blame me,but still....A lot had happened during our time in Germany. There had been some challenges,but almost everything had turned positive going into the last year and Lisa was as happy as she could be.

There was a lot going on during that time. Lisa's sexual and maternal yearnings were coming into alignment for her. She was able to fantasize about her future as never before and had definite ideas of what she wanted life to be like going forward. She was approaching a full decade of having sex primarily with black men and having some of the best and most frequent sex of her life.

Lisa's maternal inclinations and experiences to that point had been a roller coaster. Her first confirmed pregnancy ended in miscarriage and she'd had several more,but she'd finally found a doctor who was able to understand her issues and help her to carry to term and deliver our kid. Lisa was counting on that doctor to come through for her for the next two,and both would be fathered by black men. The emotional impact on Lisa when our extension to remain in Germany was denied destroyed her dream of her perfect family.

I was already thinking that I would probably leave the Army when my enlistment was finished and that was another concern for Lisa. Albeit modest as income goes in the enlisted ranks,there's a sense of security within military families. I'll mention another factor that was in play that we didn't fully appreciate and didn't think of in these terms,but Lisa was absolutely addicted to black cock. It's not unrealistic to surmise that she looked to the entire black male population of the Army as her source for sex.

Back in the states,Lisa's mood wasn't the best. There was chaos all around and I wasn't there to help as much as I had before. Feeling that she was behind in getting the education she would need once we were out of the Army,she dove into classes,taking on a bigger load than she should've. That fact and baby care drove Lisa to turn to other women for support. They were most,but not all Army wives and Bonnie was one of the group that Lisa bonded with.

There's no doubt that Lisa had it made in the latter days in Germany. Everything was as near perfect as it could've been. She got as much sex as she wanted and never had to sleep alone. That's a huge deal for Lisa. She's never liked to sleep alone. During her time with Victor,Curt,and those guys,Lisa was either in bed with them or someone was in our bed with her.

Here's where Lisa and I recall the return to the states differently. She remembers a void for weeks or months that I don't remember happening. Men were hitting on her constantly,and they were always black men. Although we were at one of the smaller posts in the states,it was still much bigger than the kaserne in Germany. The Army's one of the largest organizations on earth,but it gets smaller the longer you're in it and Lisa's reputation had followed her to the states via some people who knew her from Germany. In addition to that,after a short time there another soldier began talking her up to black men on a regular basis. Neither Lisa,Bonnie,or I ever understood his motivation,but that guy was Bonnie's hubby,Jimmy.

Lisa and Bonnie became really close,teaming up to get things done and care for the ******* and sleeping together every chance they had. I was out for weeks at a time again and Jimmy caught overnight duty occasionally. Jimmy was obviously capable of producing offspring,but according to Bonnie he was otherwise useless in bed. Lisa brought Bonnie to her first real full-fledged orgasm.

I'm thinking you already have,but I'm not finished and I hope I never am. It wouldn't be honest to claim that I've ever done anything solely for the purpose of serving. I'm as selfish as anyone when it comes to sex. The feeling that I'm serving has always been secondary,but not insignificant to me. All of the soldiers belonged to the same group as my hubby,so I was always aware of their needs and concerns. It was always easy and it always felt good. That's not complicated at all,and the feeling that I was making a contribution was a bonus and extra motivation,as if I ever needed that.

I'm going to a picnic this afternoon,and we'll see if anything happens that's worth writing about. If so,Hubby might do it. I'm having fun now and I hope I can get in the mood to write again at some point. Love you!

Lisa

Was ready to gather it up to give Bonnie some much deserved recognition,but there's so much going on with Lisa these days that it's distracting me from thinking about anything else.

There's been a lot of talk about going back to Michael's for a couple of weeks and it's being put on hold too because of what's happening here.

Lisa's momentum is building here and to a degree that she hasn't felt for a while. That's her take on it. From my perspective,the near methodical taking of Lisa is happening here much like it has in the past and in other places. The black community is relatively small here,so Lisa's being popular and well-liked,a point my niece has mentioned to me more than once is becoming more obvious every day.

The blue flowery pattern dress that Lisa wore to the picnic was subtly sexy,plunging neckline being the norm for Lisa and nothing remarkable about the length or fit of the skirt. My knowing of the ease of access to her lower torso and that peeks of her "Cheering for the homie teem" panties weren't just possible,but likely,made it more exciting for me than it might have otherwise been.

Lisa's as likely as any teenage girl would be to jump into a vehicle with one or more black guys and drive away,as she did only a short time after the picnic started. It was under the guise of going to retrieve a cooler and box of supplies that had been left behind in order to provide seating space for someone. They returned in a reasonable time and with the things they went for,but..... Was I the only one to notice the wet spot on the back of Lisa's dress?

Later,while watching Lisa from a distance where she sat with a group of young people that included my mischievous niece and several younger black guys on a table under a gazebo,I could see that her dress was pulled up in a way to give full sight of everything underneath. Almost on cue,as if she'd been reading my mind as I watched her,I received her text saying that she would meet me at home. Minutes later,I watched as she walked to the curb and climbed into the packed suv.

Last edited:
Much or most of Lisa's encounters are still one on one,but she's made it clear to some that she likes being the center of attention among groups of men and they're paying attention. It's getting even more interesting for me since we're mostly mobile again. We still have the old motor home for now,but we're soon to have a newer one and now there's this gym where Lisa's been going since it reopened.

The suv didn't pull away immediately as I had expected and I noticed some odd activity as it sat parked along the curb at the edge of the park. At one point,a guy who was sitting in the passenger side front seat got out and stood alongside the rear passenger door for a good ten minutes or more.

When the suv pulled away,I took an alternate route toward the motorhome that's home for now,taking my time as I didn't want to arrive too soon.

I had been waiting for around an hour when the suv pulled up and Lisa exited the back seat. As she walked to and through the front door of the motorhome,I observed that she was a little unsteady. A closer look revealed that her dress was drenched with semen on the top front as well as the bottom at the back and she also had cum in her hair and on her neck. In all,Lisa had enjoyed five black cocks that day,one while on the cooler run and another four in the suv on her indirect trip home. And,she hadn't even undressed.

Looking around inside this motorhome for the last time,I'm reminded that I'm keenly aware of something that others seldom mention when telling about their hot wives. I'm talking about the aromatic presence of cum. When everything's going according to Lisa's likes,she perpetually leaks and it's the dominate scent that permeates her space and clothing. It's long been a point of attention for Lisa's teasing. "Perhaps not a full-fledged cleaner,but you have to admit that you like playing in it. You must,because it goes with the territory."

Settled into my permanent subordinate position as assistant and chauffeur,visuals are still the most important for me,but there's more,and it's even more challenging to describe.

Last edited:
I recently overheard a conversation between some young black guys as they were talking about Lisa. One of them said that Lisa's forty-something and still super hot and only interested in black sex. There was more,including some discussion about myself and my role. They were spot on in their observations with one exception. That being that Lisa's nearing sixty,but yes,she's super hot and only interested in black sex. She's spread her legs and been fucked by number of black guys since we've been back here,and more than half of them are under thirty.

Get this: I noticed that a dress Lisa wore a few days ago had a pattern made up of hundreds of thumbnail sized qos symbols. When I asked if it might be a little too much,she replied that everyone knows it anyway,and that wearing it makes her feel good. Besides that,she pointed out that she has earrings and necklace to match. Much more than just that,I'm sure. There's been a suitcase full of it for some time,but now much of it's included in her daily wear,her most often worn items.

We're leaving here in a few days to spend some time with some friends we haven't seen in some time,Michael's house being a high priority stop where we're likely to spend the most time. When we return,our living situation will be changed,although we don't know exactly how just yet. The place where our old motorhome is parked isn't private enough and has gotten too much attention from nosy people. Finding a more private place to park or new one is our goal.

PS: Michael is around forty and pure Alpha Black Male. He owns Lisa when she's around and shares her selectively with his friends. His cock is also as huge as his ego,and that brings with it a notable difference in Lisa's demeanor. She swoons over hugely hung black men in a way that's impossible for anyone to overlook,obviously eager to get and keep their attention.

Last edited:
Lisa's increasingly more willing to be public with her sluttiness and her preference for black men. All of her resentment for gossip is gone and she enjoys giving the perpetrators of such plenty to talk about. Besides occasionally dressing boldly enough to rival all but the most daring teen tarts,she doesn't stop at that. Sometimes I have mixed emotions about it, but it doesn't matter. She's very clear that sex is her first priority and that I'm committed to accept her ambitions and assist her in any way I can. There's never been a question about that. It hasn't been a challenge in the past, but.....

Many of these black guys are big or hugely hung, and it's obvious why Lisa's so eager to spread her legs for them. What's her interest in those who aren't? She's a total cum freak and ball drainer. She can't get enough cum. More is always better!

It's become apparent that the same openness on Lisa's part that's caused moments of apprehension for me has also created some interest and/or envy from at least two other women in our family,my sister-in-law and my nephew's fiance.

Back