I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

My last post was deleted because of discussion of family? There's nothing I could say about what's going on with us here and now that wouldn't include discussing family,because everything that's happening involves family. Maybe I can contribute more when we take another road trip to visit some old friends as we've been wanting to do for some time now,or fill in more from our Army days. We'll see.

My last post was deleted because of discussion of family? There's nothing I could say about what's going on with us here and now that wouldn't include discussing family,because everything that's happening involves family. Maybe I can contribute more when we take another road trip to visit some old friends as we've been wanting to do for some time now,or fill in more from our Army days. We'll see.
The same here and I mentioned a younger woman being introduced to my and my cousin who was very curious about the life.

Few things have gone as planned for us this year. We're back in the big house and it's ours now. It's size and the extent of the work needed to return it to it's former glory is almost intimidating,but it's what Lisa wants to do. Unlike her last big project,this one doesn't have time limitations and rather than tying us down here,we always have a reason to come back. That's very close to Lisa's exact words. Her reasoning doesn't invite argument. I've a hunch that we won't be doing as much traveling as we'd planned,as Lisa's found that she can get everything she wants here. The rule she imposed on herself with the other project and almost adhered to,the one about not mixing work and pleasure? It's completely out of the picture now. Chumming up to the crews that she depends on is a given and overt flirtations should be expected every day. My only input into all that's happening has been to confirm that she can have everything as she wants,and this is the result.

Readers of this thread know more about our history and Lisa's sexual exploits than anyone who's close to us at this point in time. Unfortunately there never seems to be a good time to put more down here anymore. There's actually much more to be told in reference to the raw sex that's been near constant over the years as well as recent occurrences. It's obvious that most people who're close enough to be wise to our present situation assume that we are where we are now because we made a lifestyle decision. We find amusement in that assumption because it's not at all the way it started for us. Our naive plunge into what we thought of as an open marriage coincidentally opened the door to interracial cuckoldry,and it's been Lisa's heat that's kept it going. Being voyeuristic as I am,I've always found pleasure and excitement in Lisa's virtually insatiable desire for sex,but I was reluctant to accept the cuckold moniker for a long time. Not anymore. Lisa has always made the most of it for both of us and I'm proud to be her cuckold.

Quote from a conversation with Lisa on Saturday morning: "Even if I didn't have a history with black men,I would want to be involved with black men at this time in my life.. I want be satisfied and enjoy everything that encompasses,I mean the flirting and lust and all. You notice it and think that I get a pass. Maybe I do. I think most people,especially other women see it like it is. Realistically,I mean look around. Who's capable of taking care of me if it's not black men? Exactly."

From the street this old house still looks like the grand old estate that it was prior to the previous owners moving out and neglecting it for more than a decade,but much of the interior is in need of significant repair and updating. Last year,while we were living here as guest tenants,we did some of the more obvious repairs to make it more liveable,but there's still much to be done here. There was a treasure trove of antique furniture in here that has since been removed,leaving it cavernous and quite ugly. We're living in four rooms,about a third of the entire space,as Lisa continues to work toward executing her plan for renovation. It's obvious by looking at the extent of work to be done here that it's going to take a lot of work and time. Lisa emphasizes that fact often,saying that it will take as much time as it takes and that she's working closely with the contractors to make sure everything gets done right. I can vouch for the fact that she's working closely with the contractors,as their errand trips together are frequent and she's in their company here and there almost around the clock.

Audrey is Lisa's junior by more than a decade and never seemed to want to be close to Lisa until the past year or so. That's all changed since we came back this time. There's no doubt that her husband's provocation has affected her thinking,but it's equally as obvious that she's hot for black men and is quickly approaching the tipping point.

Lisa's bidding for preferential pricing and special treatment from these guys,so she's really flexible regarding scheduling so they can get their better money work done and work here when it fits their schedules. There's often a lot of hanging out and talking about work more than there's any actual work being done,but some of their talking has already led to a couple of them getting jobs from Lisa's former colleagues. Most mornings I'm serving coffee and sometimes breakfast for Lisa and one or more of her men. Lisa has always been one who loves morning sex,but almost anything can happen here at any time of day.

I'll just say this if I may. Black men have a significant presence in this family.
BBC is becoming part of white families everywhere. As ladies in the family start sharing details about the lifestyle,more and more members of the family are enjoying BBC and the lifestyle,sometimes even together. It is the future of the modern white family.

He declined my offer for coffee,saying that he had been up for a while and had already had coffee as he went directly into our bedroom where Lisa was still in bed. I wanted to follow him and watch what I knew was going to happen,but I had to finish preparing to get breakfast ready for Lisa and the two young guys who were going with her to gather materials.

Having finished with Lisa,he went directly to the door and left without speaking.

Lisa threw the covers off her naked body as I entered and spread her legs to show me that she had been properly used,saying that she had to get a shower,but that that we had time for me to make her cum again with my mouth.

What's happening now is similar to what's played out everywhere we've lived over the course of our lives,except here in my home town. Lisa's emphasis is on the point that the timing's right for her here and now. She's openly slutty and elated that she's getting support from family and friends and gaining momentum.

There's some progress being made here in this house,but little compared to the visible activity here every day. Lisa's prorities and desires are obvious. My expectations are much the same as everyone else who's watching.

BBC is becoming part of white families everywhere. As ladies in the family start sharing details about the lifestyle,more and more members of the family are enjoying BBC and the lifestyle,sometimes even together. It is the future of the modern white family.
Not limited to family. I'm not sure Lisa's typical in any way,but the local perception of her persona is undoubtedly motivating others.

This is so true and very signifant here as of late. Nothing to say about any of their relationships to us,but within our "circle",there are two milfs,including Lisa,two soccer moms,and a soon-to-be -wed,twenty-or-so Latina of which none can seem to get enough black cock. When I recently mentioned the favoritism Lisa enjoys,she said that it's just different now than in years past. Having experienced some riducle in her teens for merely being a slut,her sluttiness and particularly her emphasis on and dedication to black men are seen as cool and super sexy nowadays,sexy enough to be imitated.

Married and openly dating black men is more than OK. It's Awesome! Wearing clothing intended to attract and entice black men is admirable,even if it's so bold as to be shocking to some people. Check and check. Almost two years into celibacy for me and I've never been so excited and happy! I'm mostly irrellevant and that's great. I'm just hanging out,being subordinate and paying attention.

Before being identified as a lifestyle,interracial cuckoldry was simply life and has literally been a series of different phases over time for us. Similar but different for everyone,I suppose.

Different now is that involvement of "girlfriends" further limits my inclusion in some ways. Facetime with Lisa isn't always as easy to come by as in most times past. Her commitment to sex and to those who satisfy her is as certain as the answer to any question about frequency of sex being a simple:YES

I'm comforted by the fact that although it doesn't always happen at home,she always comes home,and her physical condition is always a source of extreme excitement for me.

He's around twenty years old and while his personality might reflect his youth,his physique certainly doesn't. He had been all over Lisa during the event,even reaching inside the top of her dress at one point to squeeze her tit and fondle her nipple while more than a dozen onlookers watched.

When Lisa became impatient to leave,I knew that it wasn't about her concern that their antics were getting too much attention,but because she couldn't wait any longer to get his cock inside her.

Inside the motor home,I was able to watch Lisa hurriedly toss her summer dress and the bedspread onto the floor beside the bed. I noticed the absence of panties and wondered if she hadn't been wearing any or if they had been removed on the way.

My line of sight being straight down the hallway through the door,I was looking at the foot of the bed and couldn't see him in the corner of our bedroom.

Lisa's lust had been palpable for an hour or more and her breathing was heavy as they silently hurried past me on their way into the bedroom.

The silence ended after she laid back and spread her legs for his entry and and used her hand to guide his throbbing cock into her slippery pussy. I watched as he completely let go and buried himself deep into her belly. That caused her to spread even wider as she accepted the manhood of the young black guy who had so effectively aroused her for the past couple of hours.

Last edited:
All the husbands who can't wait for black bulls to fuck their wives should be aware that there's going to come a tipping point when you no longer have any say in the matter,or even any real consideration. That point came much earlier than I realized or was ready to admit. Now,few who know her haven't seen her wearing her "I Love Black Men" top or something similar and everyone probably knows that I never get to fuck her anymore. Something to think about....

I've seen a lot over the years,and she's described many things that happened when I wasn't present. I've read some of the stories on here,and I'm not sure of my ability to write so colorfully as some people can. It's been very exciting for us,so I hope I can a satisfactory job of sharing some of our experiences. I'll change all names to protect the guilty:),and I'll wonder if any of them will read what I write,and recognize that it's about them.

Lisa has been a hot wife since day one of our marriage. She's a small,pretty brunette. She was almost skinny when she was younger,but she gained a few pounds in her forties. I doubt most people could guess she's a BBC slut based on her appearance,but she does very well with black men. She has a penchant for black men,and she's made black sex her niche.

Our/her experiences span a number of years. There have been several peaks and lulls in her activity because of family/job responsibilities,etc. They range from mild to wild too. I've been excited when she showed up late at a family gathering that was already under way,nervous,and obviously(to me) fresh-fucked. I knew she had been with a black friend/co-worker,and she carried a fresh load of his cum in her belly. I've also seen her gb'd several times.

One of my favorite things to do is to watch her flirt,then progress to full sex. I'm usually watching from a short distance, and anonymously to others. I'm an avid voyeur,and very stealthy. I've been watching many times when the men didn't know I was there.

Internet fame isn't appealing for us. While some items are out there and will probably continue to be,we won't help with the proliferation. Popularity has some advantages,but only on a local basis. It's been almost four decades since Lisa was broken in to black sex by the guys in the apartment next door,and there have been many unusual and exciting things happen since. Readers can choose to believe all,part or none. Thanks

Back