I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Still up,and still talking about what I should write about. Hubby noted that I forgot to mention that there are several places in the historic district where I go frequently. The area's mostly black,and there are some men's apartments and a house where I've been. Hubby likes that I'm in sort of an exhibitionist mode when I go there. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist to begin with,and when he and other men encourage me,it's usually a lot of fun,and even stimulating to me. Hubby says stimulating for everybody who's there to see. I hope so. He's going to be more involved in my writing,because he knows more what people like to know about. I know what's fun and what feels good,but I'm not always sure what's interesting to other people.

Another man's coming this morning and my hubby suggested that I announce it on here. He's a lot different from the other guy. He calls me instead of texting,because he likes to talk naughty to me. He tells me that he's going to fuck the ******* out of me,fuck so hard it hurts,and stuff like that. He won't really hurt me,but he really does fuck me hard. Hubby says he man handles me. No problem. All that talk started when I first met him. I was really sore because I'd been fucked a lot in the day or two before I met him. I was winching from pain,because I was swollen a lot,and it really did hurt. Ever since then,he talks like that to me. He enjoys it,and I guess I like it too. I like him! He's thirty-ish,tall,muscular,and really good-looking. He'll be here in a few minutes,so I'm out of here.

I don't seem to be meeting new men much lately,but the men I know certainly keep me busy most of the time. I'm being taken advantage of for maintenance sex,some of which is a lot of quickies,and that's perfectly fine too. In fact,I like it like this. I won't claim to be totally unselfish,because I do get mine. I just like knowing I'm satisfying men's real needs,and not just fucking occasionally for recreation. I love serving as a wife. It's as simple as that:)

When I make comments that seem to be out of nowhere,it's more often than not from conversations between my hubby and me. The one I made earlier was after a conversation we had about the absence of planning and organization being a positive. Of course it's not as if we never plan anything,but too much planning can complicate everything. We've found it works best for us to be prepared for how we want things to happen,and take it as it comes. I mean specifically when it comes to being a whore wife for black men. Being ready for it when and how they want it has always gotten me what I want. It wonderful how that works:)

However,I'm planning for Hubby to sleep on the wettest side of the bed. He doesn't mind. He knew what he was getting into when he married a whore,so he says..

Denim cutoffs have been a staple item in my wardrobe forever,and the least revealing ones I've worn have been rather short. I have several pairs now,and all but one pair are as short as any I've ever worn. A couple of pairs,such as these I'm wearing now are virtually crotch-less,and from the back,well......let's just say that they look like shorts,but as to covering my ass,they don't.

One of the younger men was here earlier. He left a little more than an hour ago,and said he might be back later this afternoon. I'll be here. He and another young man like teaming up on me. They're both in their early-mid twenties. I still haven't been with any who're younger than them,but I would. My friend Michael,who has gotten me laid by more than anybody since we've been here,keeps saying that he's going to put some teenage cousins on me. I'm still waiting. It can happen,and it probably will in time.

Hubby's been excited all day. He's easy to keep entertained. I let him lick me a little after my man left,but I haven't showered yet. He goes on and on about my experience and my condition. Yeah,yeah. When it's working this well for me,I'm even nicer to him. I've let him feel my wet thongs,and even put a couple of fingers into my sloppy pussy once for a minute. I've put off getting my shower for as long as I should. I'll go get my shower now,or maybe better,a nice bath. When I'm finished,he can rub more lotion on me,and help me get back to being presentable:)

Hubby here,

Lisa's often too humble to present herself as being as fantastic as she really is. I'm one of the luckiest men on earth to have met her when we were both young,and luckier yet that subsequent events unfolded as they did. I remember being concerned about how Lisa would get by on her own during the time I had committed to Army schools,that being her first time to be completely on her own,far from any family,friends,or me. Looking back,she was naturally naive,but no more so than average for her age and experiences up to that point in her young life. She had no idea that in agreeing to accept Curt's offer of tutoring her in dance and in honing her skills with men that she was in effect agreeing to go black,and in a big way. We've talked about it many times since then,and when I asked if she had known exactly how everything was going to be,if it would've made any difference. Her answer is that if she had known sooner that all of the guys were going to be black,that she would've realized the significance of that part sooner,and would've been excited about the interracial aspect of it sooner. When I asked if she would've had any anxiety about it at all,she answered,"No,of course not. I was already excited,and if I'd been more aware of that extra erotic aspect of the situation,I would've been even more excited."

Lisa's in great physical condition now. In fact,she's in her best shape in years,and well-matched with younger black men,even with some who're much younger. I'm feeling the affects of age,and never was up to matching what she's been spoiled to with black men over the years anyway. It's best if I do as I'm doing,accepting my position as a cuckold husband in it's totality. It's really been that for many years in most ways anyway. Virtually everybody who knew us when I was in the Army knew that Lisa was always eager to spread her legs for black men,therefore black men were constantly fucking my wife.

It's been a great journey with my wife, I have watched he enjoy many black men ,some stand out better than others, one such vacation we were in Fiji only last year.
As we sun baked I ordered drinks , the Fijian came back with the tray and as he placed the glasses on our table he commented on my wife's figure then as he walked off he rubbed his cock and winked at Kim , he was around 40 with muscles and the six pack to die for.
Kim was impressed and and I watched her smile back , later she went to the bathroom and I noticed the man follow her , it was ages before she returned and when she did here nipples were sticking out and a wet patch in he bikini.
As we sat I asked if he was what she would like , Kim told me he was nice and thick and he wanted to fuck her, so I went and ordered moor drinks from him and asked if he would like to come to our room when he finished his shift.
Around 8 pm there was a knock on the door and in came our friend , Kim was dressed in her nighty with no panties they embrased he removed his shorts and removed Kim's nighty , standing there sucking her nipples and she holding his huge cock was so erotic , I sat down and watched this man fuck her in every position , then finally she sucked his cock until he blew cum down her throat.
As they recovered he asked if he could come back the next night , I asked if he had a friend who would like to join the night as I wanted to see her with extra black men at once.
Four turned up and she entertained them all.

There's no such thing as an average day anymore.

I've been thinking about how so much has changed,but that some things have hardly changed at all.

Early on,Curt told me that I could get as much sex as I wanted,and with virtually any man I wanted. He didn't give to time to ask him how before he started to explain. He said that all I needed to do was to present myself to men in the way I wanted them to see me. I had been trying to do that,and Curt agreed that I showed a good attitude,but said that I could improve my walk and my stance. He went on to say that would be a good start,and that he could teach me that,plus a lot more. We had started out talking about dancing before the subject changed to luring men. Curt had correctly read me as wanting to be naughtier than I knew how to be. I often felt clumsy,because I was. When you dance,you're doing some acting,he told me,and you can expand it beyond your dancing. I had already told him that I wanted to make men want to fuck men when they watched me dance. That suggestion helped me a lot because it linked my movements when I walked to my naughty dancing and helped me to change my walk. You dress good for what your intentions are,he said. Put some effort into giving men the angles and stance that you like them to see. Curt got off on watching me,and I loved that he paid such close attention to everything I did. He didn't critique me in front of other guys,except to whisper in my ear now and then. I always knew he was watching closely,because he would tell me afterward when we were alone that he liked how I did certain things,or sometimes how I might do better. Most of what I learned from Curt is just part of who I am now. My acting to entice men and my focus on black men has long been instinctive. My hubby watches me as closely as Curt did. He tells me what he likes too,but it's complimentary,not coaching. I've got this.;)

Sex is every bit as much psychological for me as it is physical. I understand anyone who knows my history being skeptical,but it's true. There's a mindset I identify with that's a determining factor in much that I do. At the time when I first experienced it,the most common term or label was "groupie". Call it what you want. The label doesn't matter,but once I experienced how it felt to be committed to sex with a group of men,I've missed it every time my situation hasn't permitted it. The number of men is irrelevant. As it happened with me,the number fluctuated as guys came and went,and that same pattern is occurring again now. The most obvious constant for me is that my men are black. First they were mostly soldiers,and now many are military veterans,so that's kind of a familiar aspect of life for me too. It's hard to describe,except to say that it's a mindset that I'm in love with,and happily addicted to. It's hugely rewarding,both physically and psychologically.

Sometimes things excite me,and I don't really understand why,or sometimes why to such a degree. I'll try to explain,using a recent example.

When I was younger,squirting was something that I did very infrequently,and always prior to sex. I assume that it's caused by the excitement that comes from anticipating sex,combined with the expectation that the sex is going to be very satisfying. As I've gotten older,I've squirted with greater frequency,sometimes during foreplay,but often before I'm touched much or at all.

It was during a walk. We had been in a club,talking and playing,and a plan was made and agreed to. It was my hubby and me with four younger black men. One of the men had fucked me several times,and it was my first time with the other three. The parking lot at the apartment complex was full,so we had to park a distance from the apartment where two of the guys live. I was wearing a short dress with an open back and plunging neckline. It's not totally risque,but would be more expected on a twenty-something than a fifty-something. I'm doing that a lot,and I won't apologize for it. I've worked out hard over the past few months,and I think it shows.

It wasn't late enough to be completely dark outside,and there were a few people coming and going. I was at the front,between the two guys who live there. The other two men were just behind us,and my hubby walked a few steps behind the rest of us. The men were talking softly,but I don't know what they were saying. I'd been getting felt up by one of the men during the ride from the club,and I'm sure I was a little wet from that. Then suddenly,I felt myself trembling. I felt the distinct tingle of an orgasm starting,and seconds later the wetness in my thongs,onto my thighs,then down onto my legs,ankles,and feet. I didn't hear anything,but my hubby said I made a sound like I make when someone shoves a cock into me suddenly. There were some chuckles and wows as the two men on either side of me held onto me to steady me up the stairs to their apartment.

Hubby says that I should tell what happened. Isn't it obvious what happened? They fucked me. They took me straight into a bedroom,and took turns fucking me until they got as much of me as they wanted. All of them came back for seconds,and two of them have fucked me again since last weekend. I wouldn't describe that as a gang bang,although I guess some people would. To me,it was just four hot black guys fucking me. They just took their turns,one after the other. When I think of a gang bang,it's like a half dozen or more men in the room at once,and so many cocks around me that I don't know who's next or where they'll put them. That has happened,but only a few times over a lot of years.

And..........yes,they all came inside me. When they were finished with me,I put my thongs and my dress back on and my hubby drove us home. As soon as we got here,my hubby laid on our bed. I lifted my dress and sat on his face,first with my cum-soaked thongs still on,before stripping naked and standing over him so he could get a good look at the evidence between my legs before I sat solidly onto his face and hunched my sloppy pussy into his face,making him lick the combined cum loads of four potent black men from my stretched and well-used pussy. Is that enough details?

Not since the time when we were in Germany have I enjoyed such frequent morning sex. It's often accomplished in a short enough period of time to be categorized as quickies,and that's perfectly wonderful for me. I'll take it any way and any time the men see fit to give it to me.

There are exceptions to the quickie norm,and one such exception took place this morning. I express myself as openly and honestly as I can. I don't have to always get everything my way to be happy,but if I don't say what I like,I'm less likely to get what I want. Everyone who's read much of what I've written here knows that I enjoy being a wife for any number of black men,a shared wife. It's a role that I love,and it comes natural for me. That often means that sex is as random and raw as one can imagine,and that's wonderful!

However,there's a side of me that yearns for romance,or at least the mood and appearance of romance. A man who picked up on my desire for such lovemaking,and enjoys the same was here this morning. He's around forty,medium build,and in above average physical condition. I don't know that he's authentic Mandingo,but he has that appearance. He's very black,and his big cock is shaped so perfectly that it's worthy of a sculpture. His looks alone are enough to excite me in his presence,and that we're so in sync makes every minute we're together special,and oh so HOT!

Hubby's very good at following his protocol,and being practically invisible except to offer hospitality to my men. When this man or any one of three with whom I have similar relationships are here,he knows to be particularly polite.

I knew he was coming,and I was dressed accordingly,red crochet mini-dress,open red heels,and not wearing a stitch of under garment of any kind. My now fuller,but still neatly-trimmed bush was showing through my dress. I'm feeling good about my bush. I grew it back on a whim,and I've discovered that most black men like it. I do too. I think it just fits me better than being shaved smooth like I was for so long.

It started here in the kitchen,kissing passionate enough for newly-weds,followed by some hot fondling and groping. After ample face time and necking,he picked me up to carry me to the bedroom. I was eager to taste the tip of his cock. He only let me have it in my mouth for a few minutes before tossing me onto my back and putting his mouth firmly onto my pussy,his tongue rapidly working my clit as his lips manipulated my vulva,his strong,dark hands gripping my ass cheeks firmly to keep me still. I knew I was going to start cumming,and probably squirt all over his face and the bed. I was trying to tell him,but I couldn't get a word out. Just before I went completely out of control,he skillfully moved above me and slipped the entire length of his cock into my drenched pussy in one motion. In the same second,his mouth reconnected to mine. I tasted my juices in his mouth as I had the most intense orgasm possible. His strokes were deep and rhythmic,varying every fourth or fifth time to press yet deeper inside me and pause for a second to give me the full benefit of his penetration. I knew he was holding back to keep from cumming when he rolled onto his back,indicating that he wanted me to ride his cock. I rode so hard that I had a moment or two of concern that I might put too much pressure on his nut sack. It was as if he could read my mind as he looked up into my face,half smiling as he gripped my as cheeks tighter,maintaining some control over my humping. I had a vision-blurring orgasm that took most of my energy,and upon feeling me slumping onto his chest,he rolled back on top of me to finish. The last minutes of motion were the same as the first had been,the rhythm followed by seconds of maximum penetration,until finally the eruption of hot semen into my womb.

It doesn't get any better than that. It's almost enough to make my hubby jealous,but he'll be OK. He has to be happy that I'm getting such good sex,and he is.

A short time after I wrote that last entry and shut my laptop down,I got a msg that two younger guys were on their way here.

I had showered and was wearing a blue micro mini-skirt and a white "Queen of Spades" tank top with thongs and flip flops to match.

My hubby still expresses some surprise about how quickly I go into full slut mode when men come through the door. As I've said many times,they're not here to fix the dishwasher,so there's no reason to waste time. I think most of them like that I'm straight forward.

What I said about quickies,and as random and raw as it gets. That's what I meant. They took turns,each holding me upright to keep me from falling,while the other fucked me so hard and fast from behind that they were lifting my feet off the floor. The only thing that came off was my flip flops. My skirt was around my waist and my things were pulled to one side.

The entire episode only lasted about half an hour. Was it as good as what happened earlier? I'll just say that it was different. It was very HOT too,and it's all good.:blackgreedy:

It's at my hubby's request that I'm adding these details to what I described in my last post. I'm aware of my hubby's voyeuristic traits. Always wanting to please him,giving him the best visuals I can is second nature to me.

Put simply,two twenty-something black men hurriedly used me for sexual gratification without so much as laying me down. They left as quickly as they'd arrived,leaving me standing in the kitchen by the bar,skirt up and thongs to the side. Their cum streamed from my gaped pussy,some along the inside of my left thigh,and more than one heavy drop splattering on the floor. Knowing how my hubby enjoys that sort of visual,I leaned my back against the bar and lifted my right foot,propping it on a rung of a bar stool,that allowing me to keep my legs spread slightly as I waited for him to lock the door behind the two men and return to the kitchen.

I declared that they had created quite a mess,telling my hubby that he could clean the floor as he saw fit,but that my pussy needed the attention of his mouth. It's a luxurious feeling to have my dear hubby lick my sloppy pussy after such a wonderful morning of sex.:)

Any updates? Been following your incredible story and some pics of you would be nice also, to put a body with the story. We really want to see your messy pussy after being fucked and cummed in all day.

Hubby here,

Lisa's being used near her full potential. She's busier than she's been in a long time. When I ask her if she's OK,or if she needs a break,she ignores my questions as if she doesn't hear me. I think she's almost overwhelmed,and that she's really getting off on that aspect of the situation as it is now. I've seen her like this before,but not lately. The last time she was like this was in Germany,a long time ago.

Hubby here,

Lisa's being used near her full potential. She's busier than she's been in a long time. When I ask her if she's OK,or if she needs a break,she ignores my questions as if she doesn't hear me. I think she's almost overwhelmed,and that she's really getting off on that aspect of the situation as it is now. I've seen her like this before,but not lately. The last time she was like this was in Germany,a long time ago.
thank you Sir love ❤ to hear how she has been lately
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
On a resent trip to the UK we were having lunch next to a canal where boats were going through a series of locks , on one such boat was a black man and his white wife , as we watched them get closer to the lock she made eye contact with Kim , one thing led to another and we got invited on there boat (barge) fantastic accomodation and so nice inside with all amenities .
Eric and Ann were so nice , they asked if we would like to stay overnight on the up and coming weekend as they were having a party with other friends.
Friday afternoon we dove to the parking site , Eric came to the mooring in a row boat and took us to there barge .
Ann was so pleased to see us and told us there would be around 12 others coming I helped Eric to secure the boat and we had a beer , he told me he noted Kim's ankle tattoo that eased the situation as I told Eric Ann had already told Kim what was expected and I was comfortable as a cuck .
Inside both women had changed into body stockings they looked spectacular , Reic went and kissed both and had a good feel of Kim's ass telling her she will get that fucked.
Guests arrived and yes there were two white cucks and and a white lady who was a wife and 6 black men of all ages
The girls dressed the other woman and us white guys sat at the end of the barge .
The others all got naked and the fun began , Eric offered his woman to two men who took turns fucking Ann and each woman had two men , one man stayed loose and did not do much he was still dressed in shorts as the others swapped and the girls were fucked in every position Kim must have cum so many times so did the other two the fucking went on for around an hour before they rested , drinks flowed and talk was all about how great the girls fucked it was not long before he guys were hard again , as they were getting ready for another session Eric invited the one with the shorts who would he like to fuck , there was a sigh of oooo form the men , he took down his shorts and fuck what a cock not long but fuck it was so thick , Ann led Kim to the bed and him Kim's nipples went hard with excitement , Ann looked at me and I nodded , let him fuck her I want to see that cock open her up .
The other woman shook her head and rejected the invertation , two black men got Kim on all fours one sat in front offering his cock for her to suck while the others lubed her ass and cunt for this thick cock she was in her element we all sold around to see if she could take it , I remember his rubbing it between her ass cheeks and telling her to get ready leaning back he aimed it at her opening I had to get closer to see if it would fit , his cock head spread her lips and the two men held her ass apart he started to push in and slowly this huge thick cock started to enter my wife's now very wet cunt ,she screamed but the scream was of pleasure not pain we all encouraged him to keep fucking and we were amazed she could take it slowly the whole cock disappeared , her head went back let out a gasp and asked him to fuck her , as he fucked the others were giving her cocks to suck and Ann was being fucked by Eric and sucking one other off , the two white men were eating out the other woman as she was full,of cum .
Kim was now impaled on one huge cock and enjoying ever stroke.
The final act for the evening was the three women on there knees and all men wanked until they covered the women in cum even us white guys .

On a resent trip to the UK we were having lunch next to a canal where boats were going through a series of locks , on one such boat was a black man and his white wife , as we watched them get closer to the lock she made eye contact with Kim , one thing led to another and we got invited on there boat (barge) fantastic accomodation and so nice inside with all amenities .
Eric and Ann were so nice , they asked if we would like to stay overnight on the up and coming weekend as they were having a party with other friends.
Friday afternoon we dove to the parking site , Eric came to the mooring in a row boat and took us to there barge .
Ann was so pleased to see us and told us there would be around 12 others coming I helped Eric to secure the boat and we had a beer , he told me he noted Kim's ankle tattoo that eased the situation as I told Eric Ann had already told Kim what was expected and I was comfortable as a cuck .
Inside both women had changed into body stockings they looked spectacular , Reic went and kissed both and had a good feel of Kim's ass telling her she will get that fucked.
Guests arrived and yes there were two white cucks and and a white lady who was a wife and 6 black men of all ages
The girls dressed the other woman and us white guys sat at the end of the barge .
The others all got naked and the fun began , Eric offered his woman to two men who took turns fucking Ann and each woman had two men , one man stayed loose and did not do much he was still dressed in shorts as the others swapped and the girls were fucked in every position Kim must have cum so many times so did the other two the fucking went on for around an hour before they rested , drinks flowed and talk was all about how great the girls fucked it was not long before he guys were hard again , as they were getting ready for another session Eric invited the one with the shorts who would he like to fuck , there was a sigh of oooo form the men , he took down his shorts and fuck what a cock not long but fuck it was so thick , Ann led Kim to the bed and him Kim's nipples went hard with excitement , Ann looked at me and I nodded , let him fuck her I want to see that cock open her up .
The other woman shook her head and rejected the invertation , two black men got Kim on all fours one sat in front offering his cock for her to suck while the others lubed her ass and cunt for this thick cock she was in her element we all sold around to see if she could take it , I remember his rubbing it between her ass cheeks and telling her to get ready leaning back he aimed it at her opening I had to get closer to see if it would fit , his cock head spread her lips and the two men held her ass apart he started to push in and slowly this huge thick cock started to enter my wife's now very wet cunt ,she screamed but the scream was of pleasure not pain we all encouraged him to keep fucking and we were amazed she could take it slowly the whole cock disappeared , her head went back let out a gasp and asked him to fuck her , as he fucked the others were giving her cocks to suck and Ann was being fucked by Eric and sucking one other off , the two white men were eating out the other woman as she was full,of cum .
Kim was now impaled on one huge cock and enjoying ever stroke.
The final act for the evening was the three women on there knees and all men wanked until they covered the women in cum even us white guys .
Nice

Back