I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

I hope everybody has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I hoping to have plenty of opportunity to show some vets my appreciation:) I've been feeling like I need some sort of plan,but that seems impossible. My only plan is to be there for them,go with the flow,and see what happens...........

Oh Wow! We're probably not unusual in that we sometimes stack our priorities in a different order. Maybe it's a gender difference,and maybe it's just me. I'm talking about the subject of numbers. My hubby puts more emphasis on numbers than I do and I've gotten questions and comments from other men that seem to be more aligned with his view than mine. I'm of the opinion that numbers in regard to sex aren't always as significant a factor as it would seem. My hubby made a point today that's making me question how I've been thinking,and why. My first response was that there can be exceptions to any generalization. I think that's true,but maybe I've been wrong about the significance of numbers for me. Maybe it's because I've long thought that my hubby and others put too importance on numbers,which makes me feel compelled to argue the opposite. OK. This is my admission. I think that's exactly why I've held my position on numbers for so long,and numbers are more important to me than I've ever been willing to admit.

As time goes by and life goes on,I become more aware of how much doesn't change. Of course a lot of things change with time,but not everything. What I like now,what I really crave,goes back to how I was broke in. I told my hubby early on that I was a whore. That was in response to my most recent ex-boyfriend having called me that,and I was just lashing out. In retrospect,I was really a wanna-be whore. My outlook was that I wanted to turn the negative into a positive,and there was never any doubt that I loved good sex more than anything. I had learned that according to some people that I was over-sexed. So what? I wasn't ashamed,like it seemed that everybody thought I should be.

When Curt started telling me how he could not only teach me to dance better,but also help me hone my skills with men,he had my full attention.

While it's true that getting fucked really good by one or two men can be just as satisfying as being fucked by many more,the more I get,and the more often I get it,the happier I am.

I know it goes back to how I was broke in. I was totally spoiled and it changed me for life. Curt and the crew took me to such a high level of sexual indulgence that I've spent the rest of my life trying to go back. I've been fortunate enough to have reached that same level once since then during our time in Germany,and I'm getting very close again.

Seven men fucked me today,and that number isn't insignificant. It wasn't a gang bang,but two separate threesomes and three one on ones.

I'm not apposed to gang bangs if everything clicks. Guys mention doing it now and then,so I'm confident that it will eventually happen again. I hope it happens with a bunch of really hot black men who're in the mood to fuck me good!

I would like to get back in the habit of writing some of my thoughts and things that happen on here while it's still fresh in my mind. Things are progressing really well for me lately. It would be impossible to describe everything in detail. That would take much more time than I have.

In reference to what I said last time:Numbers are important. Numbers and frequency=soreness,and sore is very good:)

Networking is working for me in a big way once again. My rolodex is looking fantastic,and my phone's ringing almost constantly. Being introduced to friends of friends in the proper way and for the right reasons goes a long way.

There's something else that I have working for me that I want to mention. My hubby has talked me up to black men in times past. There was a time in Germany when it was necessary to get anything going,and it's been helpful many times since. Even when everything's going well,and I'm doing fine on my own,it still makes everything better when he's talking me up too. I've become more assertive than ever before,and I'm reminding him to do it at every opportunity. He says he's proud of me,so I want him to tell them that and tell them why.

Am I prone to being too analytical,and if the answer to that question is yes,am I unusual in that way? Why am I so inclined to resist or reject almost anything that's cliche,even when it seems obvious that the cliche is true and fitting?

I used to feel like I was unique to a greater degree,and that I enjoyed some advantages because of that. I had my niche in black/white sex,and I had progressed to where I was in a way that had occurred naturally. What was my niche in the past has become a chosen lifestyle that's well-known to many,and I think gaining in popularity. Does that matter? Maybe I have even more advantages now. I don't know why I question things that probably don't matter much,if at all.

"The third time's a charm." I suppose that phrase is cliche too,and I don't have a problem with that one. In fact,I like it a lot. Although I've never completely stopped indulging in black/white sex since I started,there have been long periods of time when I couldn't get it often at all. Now,for the third time,I'm relatively unrestrained. I'm several hours travel from our nearest family,and I enjoy the luxury of spending most of my time pursuing the sexual delights in life.

I doubt that we're all that different from many other couples,or that I'm much different from some other women in the sense that some things change as time goes by,while other things don't change much at all. What I mean is preferences in regard to activities we enjoy and so on. One example is that I enjoy exhibitionism more than ever. I sometimes think it has more impact on men now than it did when I was younger,simply because it's not quite as expected or predictable as when I was twenty or thirty years younger. I relish in the fact that I still get positive results,and that in turn motivates me to put forth the extra effort it takes for me to be in the best possible physical shape.

Another example is that I'm more assertive with my hubby than ever. I'm not trying to be a hardcore dominatrix. I doubt that I'll ever want to do that,but I think I know what's best for him now more than he does,so I take charge. He has the option of disagreeing with my decisions if he wants. If he does,it might change some things,but so far he hasn't. I've come to enjoy frequent face-sitting. He's always been turned on by the smell of my sex,so it seemed like a logical next step to me. He's much stronger physically than I am,so he can stop me if he wants to. He hasn't. So.......

It sure didn't take long for a certain person to point out the fact that I admitted that I enjoy exhibitionism. I used to insist that I wasn't being an exhibitionist by dressing slutty,because an exhibitionist gets off on the act it'self,whereas I'm making an effort to entice men and prompt some of them to take action. It is what it is. Lust is the purest and most basic form of flattery. Something I notice happening more now than ever is that I'm getting more attention from white men who know that I'm into black men. It's not completely new,but it seems to be more common now. The husband of a close friend of mine used to take it on his own to put black guys on me when my hubby was still in the Army. It's another way that my hubby has to share me. You have to expect such things to happen when you marry a whore.

The situation often changes very quickly around here these days. Yesterday was a relaxed and rather uneventful day until late in the afternoon. I was horny,and I had a feeling throughout the day that somebody might show up,although I didn't know who. I changed into several outfits during the day,nothing out of the ordinary,just tank tops,shorts,and skirts. I'm always virtually covered with QOS and various cuckold clothes and jewelry lately. I don't need it to get my message across,but most men seem to like it. That's what matters,and it's good enough reason to wear it. I even had my hubby put spades decals on my thumbs and one finger on each hand,and on both of my big toenails yesterday. He did a good job. They look really good!

About the time I was starting to wonder if my intuition had let me down,I got a text from my youngest bull. He wanted to know if he could come to see me,and bring a friend. I was surprised that he actually followed through on bringing his friend. He mentioned it a few days ago,but I didn't think he would. He just doesn't seem like the type to share. Despite me being a whore,and another man's wife,some guys just won't do that. I can usually tell,but I was wrong about him. Of course he knew I would say yes,and they were only a few minutes away.

These two guys are college students. They're also military veterans,so it's not like they're *******,but they're both in their early twenties. The combination of their appearance and size,their sexual energy,and the psychological effect that their age has on me,I was at most a split second away from my next orgasm for the entire time they were fucking me. I was already like that with the first one. Add one more,and OMG! Sorry about the wet sheets,Dear.;) Nah,,,,not really.:blackgreedy:

One of the most encouraging and exciting things that's happened since we moved here and I began my latest quest for dark pleasures is what I've learned about the irrelevance of my age in the way black men react to me. The subject is virtually never brought up,and on the few occasions when it has been mentioned,it's been positive.

I've just gone with the flow of the opportunities that have come up,not making any attempt to attract men of any particular age group. I'm on the downhill slope of my fifties. I dress moderately slutty at a minimum,and sometimes extremely so. I'm straight-forward about my fondness for black men,and I get interest from men of all ages,even teenagers. I've been trending toward younger and younger men,especially in the past several weeks. I haven't been fucked by a teenager since I was in my twenties,but I'm not ruling it out.

One of the most flattering things anybody ever said to me was said recently by a twenty-three-year-old. It was actually me who inadvertently mentioned my age,and he responded by saying that I easily have twenty to thirty more years of good sex ahead of me,and that he hopes to be around for a lot of it. I certainly hope he is too!

It is not just black men who find your age irrelevant, Seldomseen. I date almost exclusively white men and find that the age difference of willing partners just gets larger as I get older. I don't date men as young as you date however. I like a little maturity, discretion, and wisdom under their belt. The young men just want to get off and get lost. I don't have time or patience for that.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised,because there was a time in my twenties when I considered men who were twice my age to be ideal. I think what was unexpected for me is that it seems to be unanimous among all of the black men I've been around and with lately. I couldn't be happier about that!

I haven't found immaturity to be an issue at all. Of course it's only recently that I've been with such young men,but so far it's fantastic! I suspect that military experience has made a difference in them in that respect too.

I haven't been writing on here because I haven't had much time. I've been busy doing what's expected of me. What's expected of me is both thrilling and satisfying. I'm happy that the situation or niche that I coincidentally found to be so right for me as a result of my experience with Curt and the crew can be nearly replicated with the right circumstances and a little luck. It's not exactly the same,but close enough. All things considered,it's surprisingly similar.

Hey Seldomseen.. I've been following you since your first post when you were first getting started with black men back in your early 20's (or maybe still in your teens, I can't remember). I think I've read every one of your posts and I really enjoy keeping up with you, even now that your story has caught up to the age that you are now, and yet, I find you as interesting now as I did when you were telling the stories of when you were still in your 20's.. So, I just wanted you to know that I'm still a big follower of you and hope to hear more about your continued lusts for black men.. But before I go, I just wanted to say that I think you've tamed down a bit on the way you're telling the stories.. Before, you seemed more explicit with your experiences, where now, you don't get into detail like you have in the past.. Just thought I'd mention that if you weren't aware of it.. and hope that didn't offend you in any way..

I appreciate everybody's interest in me. I'm even getting questions about my past from many black men these days,which is endlessly flattering.

I got to a point where I was feeling like I was repeating myself too much when I tried to describe the details of my sex. I've never been good at descriptive writing,and have depended on my hubby to help me along with that all along. He used to say that he sometimes had to "pull" the details out of me,so I guess I'm somewhat the same in conversation as in writing.

I understand what you mean,and I'm not offended at all. I'll try to get into more details the next time I get an opportunity to tell more of my naughty experiences. I'll just have to get my hubby to help me more.

I have a cage for him now. I haven't put his peter in it yet,but I will. I'm waiting for the right time and situation.;)

I saw their car coming into the parking lot as I walked out of the grocery store,and I knew who stopped behind me as I was loading the bags into my car. My shorts were sufficiently short to show a little cheek while I was standing,so I knew they could see much more from their vantage point as I bent over. It's not that they hadn't seen all I have to offer before,but I guessed that they would still enjoy the show. I was right,because they were both smiling as I turned to face them. I was tempted to lean forward onto their car to give them a better view of my tits down the front of my tank top,but I didn't. The one in the driver's seat asked if I was going straight home. I told him that I was,and he replied that they might need to come to check on me. I told him that sounded like a great idea,then enjoyed the feeling of their eyes following me as I got into my car.

When my hubby came out to help unload the car,I told him that they would be here in a few minutes,so he could decide where he wanted to be when they came. I knew that they wouldn't care whether he was here or not. We first met them at an event,and he put them onto me. He told them that they should watch me,because I'm fond of black men,especially those in uniform,and that I'm sometimes aggressive. They took the hint they've been watching me for several months. They're in their thirties,and both are married. In times past,I would've at least been hesitant,and probably wouldn't have done some things I do now. I don't know what's different now,except that I'm more selfish. I just go for what I want,and get as much as I can.

We had barely gotten everything put away when they got there. My hubby stayed,and asked if he could get them something to *******. They both declined,saying that that didn't have much time. They were already in front and behind me,groping me and telling me that I looked hot. I can't get enough of such talk and treatment. Having been thoroughly spoiled by so much of it when I was a young Army wife,it's hard for me to live without for very long. Thankfully,I don't have to now.

I felt my shorts being unfastened while I was being kissed,but wasn't sure who's hands were where. I couldn't see much beyond the dark face of the man whose tongue filled my mouth,that point of contact commanding the highest degree of my attention until the moment I felt fingers slip past my thongs and into my pussy. The pressure of a strong forearm across my lower abdomen told me that the fingers belonged to the man who stood behind,not the one who was kissing me. It was somewhat confusing,but in a wonderfully erotic way.

I was gathering my composure enough to start feeling for what interests me when I felt myself being lead into the living room and toward the couch. My shorts fell,and I was able to step out of them as I walked. My top was pulled over my head and off the second we stopped by the couch,and I finished pulling my thongs off as they dropped their pants,making it clear that they weren't going to remove their uniforms. I was aware of my hubby's presence by the kitchen door as I positioned myself between the two men. I knelt,one knee on the couch,my other foot on the floor. I didn't have to wait for either of them to make their moves. One dark hand held my face as another aligned an erect black cock with my open mouth. At the same moment,I felt a strong hand gripping one of my ass cheeks as another cock slipped into my pussy,then both of my ass cheeks being squeezed hard as the length found it's way deep inside me. The forward motion of my body in response to the thrust from behind caused the cock in my mouth to go deep into my throat,effectively gagging me at first,but I was able to adjust to both their penetrations and rhythm quickly. It seemed like only seconds before I felt my body tingling in anticipation of an imminent orgasm,then only a few more seconds before it started. I felt myself trembling under my orgasm,and would've screamed if not for the cock that filled my throat. I was so caught up in my own orgasm that I didn't know I'd been filled with cum until the man behind me pulled out,and I was being rolled onto the couch facing up,so the other man could get between my legs. He went all the way in with one push,and wasted no time,pounding my pussy hard until he spilled his seed into me too. I felt his hot load spewing into my belly,which set off an aftershock,causing my vagina to ******* contract tightly around his cock,effectively milking the last of his sperm into my insatiable pussy.
So good, best writing for ling time thank you big time

I've been contemplating telling my thoughts on being pregnant by black men for quite some time,and when I finally did it,I put it on the wrong thread. I was just browsing a thread on the subject,and the urge hit me to say my piece,since I do have some thoughts on the subject. Maybe someone will move it to a more appropriate thread. If not,oh well. I said what I've been thinking,and got it out there.

Someone asked me if I've made my goal of never going a full day without having sex with at least one black man. The answer is no. I haven't but it hasn't been a problem There have been a few days in the past few months,but more than enough on other days to make up for those few days. I haven't been desperate or anything close. Translated: Hubby hasn't gotten any pussy,and he's not going to be getting any. He's doing very well as is. He's in his eight month of celibacy,not counting his jerking off. He's very helpful to me,and he's happy to see me happy. It's been a long time coming. Now,he's seeing how well I was fucked when he wasn't home. Well,he's seeing some of it happen,and when he doesn't see it happening,he's waiting,usually close by,and he gets to taste me after it's done. I'm keeping him in his cage now too. It's under his shorts so far,so nobody really knows,except for the two of us. I'm limiting his jerking too. He was doing it too much,and I know he enjoys it more when he has to wait until he has permission. I'm not being mean. On the contrary,I know what's best for him.

It sometimes seems that everything's happening at a slower pace than in the past,but I know that's not how it really is. It's just part of my mood,more relaxed about everything. I'm happy to have another opportunity to satisfy more men,and I'm as focused as I've ever been. The most important duties of a wife are very basic,and being able to focus entirely on sex,it's possible to make it better for men than when I had other responsibilities in addition to taking care of them. I've never actually had it so easy before. I don't have any other daily responsibilities to be concerned about. I'm available for my men anytime,all the time:)

Last edited:
It's more often in the daytime that I get visits by black men than during the evening,but it varies,so I do my best to be ready all the time. I haven't let up on my insistence that the house is to be kept immaculately at all times,but my hubby does all of that now. He keeps me shaved,trimmed,and oiled too. I'm always loose,because I love to fuck as much as ever,but the first man to get me is always getting me in the best prepared condition possible. I tried to do it like this when I was younger,but I didn't always have the time to pay as much attention to detail as I do now. I've never let my being married be an obstacle for men,but there have been times in the past when it took some effort to convince black men that they needn't be reluctant to fuck me like I was their wife. Being married is seen more as a positive nowadays. That's always been my wish,and it's easier to have it my way now than ever before. When men come here,which is most often the case,they know what to expect. There's sort of a protocol that my hubby follows. He's here,but he stays out of the way. They can fuck me anywhere in this house that they want to. If they want to fuck me in my bed,I never close the bedroom door behind us,because I know my hubby always wants to watch. If they close it,he just has to wait until they finish with me. I'm always dressed like men want their wife to be dressed when they arrive for sex,and I step up to the task of pleasing them more eagerly than most of them have been used to with other women. Some of them tell me that,and they keep coming back for more. I still dance for men too. I do a good strip-tease,and I can twerk too:)

Last edited:
It often happens much the same now as when I was with Curt and the crew in Georgia,except that there isn't so much partying going on here. A good many men know me. They know how I am,and that I'm usually here and available. We go to visit the ******* every few weeks,so they don't feel the need to come here. I have kind of a territory here that I don't usually get too far away from. It consists of from here to the parks and a few stores. Other than that,there are two clubs we visit somewhat frequently. One is exclusively for veterans,and the other is a virtually all black club. There's one more black club that we went to once. The crowd was really young there,which isn't a problem. I just wasn't feeling 100% that night. At least I got a preview of what it's like inside,so I know how to dress next time I go in there. It's a little black dress kind of place for me,and my hubby might need to stay at home or wait in the van.;)

I'm being assisted in my writing at this moment by my coach,my hubby. I've been wanting to write more,but I've been having some difficulty getting started,or even knowing what I should write about.:unsure:

He says I should describe what I'm wearing. OK lol:) That's easy enough. I'm wearing a summer dress that's 70's colors. It's basically orange,but it has a lot of other colors mixed in the pattern. It's psychedelic.:cool: It's really short. That's what it is. It was short when I got it,but not as short as I wanted,so I cut a few inches off the bottom,and sewed the hem back. Now,it's really short. It would be short for a twenty-year-old,so maybe it's ridiculously short for me. It's OK. I have good legs. I'm not going to claim that I would wear it just anywhere,but I've worn it out to stores around here before. Showing my panties? I don't know if anybody can see them. There's not much to them,so Good Luck with that! Yeah,I've got ass. See? A little bush and camel toe too. That's still a funny term to me. I'll never be able to say that with a straight face. No bra,and this dress has a plunging neckline. My nails are red. They're red more often than not,and when they're not red,they're usually black. No spades on my nails,so somebody has work to do dear. I have hoops in my ears with a spade on one side and a Q on the other,and a spade in my belly button. I'm cheering for the home team.:bounce:

Today,this morning,then on Monday after the 4th of July. OK. I've got it. No big thing. It was just plain fucking. Yes,good!

I was at the kitchen counter drinking coffee,like I do most mornings. I wasn't in full makeup. I'm usually not when I'm at home,but I had the basics covered while Hubby was making the coffee,eye makeup and a touch of color. It's not unusual to get morning visits on short notice. I was wearing white thongs and a white,semi sheer nightshirt.

When I checked my phone,it was a familiar msg indicating a ten minute arrival. Hubby waited a few minutes before opening the gate,and we waited for the bell. When it rang,I was positioned directly inside the door as my hubby opened it for him. He's in his late thirties,and a big man. He's not huge,but bigger than average,and bigger than average hung. Average is bigger than it's been at other times. Being known as a size queen is never a bad thing!

I love to fuck anytime,but I particularly enjoy morning sex. I was genuinely fresh,rested and ready for his big black cock,:blackgreedy:and I greeted him properly.:lips:

Hubby closed the door and stayed a few steps away,watching as my black man kissed my open mouth with a degree of passion that indicated that he too was energized and in need of the relief he came here for. I pressed my pussy forward into one dark hand,as he firmly squeezed my bare ass cheek with his other hand,helping me high onto the tips of my toes as he lingered for more than a short sampling of my receptive mouth. My pussy,already moist with anticipation,tingled in response to his skillful manipulation.

The extraordinarily hot welcome lasted for all of three minutes. Five minutes after he came to the door,I was bent over the kitchen table,his big cock plunging into me from behind with such vigor that it was all I could do to steady myself to stay in position to receive his thrusts. I felt the eruption of his semen deep inside my belly as he ejaculated. Maybe a little more than fifteen minutes after he came in the door,he went out. I pulled my thongs back to the middle to prevent his cum from splattering on the floor below where I was standing. My move was successful to that extent,but it didn't stop the stream of white liquid from running down the inside of my thigh.

It's much the same as when I was with Curt and the crew in Georgia,except that my hubby's home more these days.:)

On the 5th of July,eight men fucked me. It wasn't all at once. It was mostly one at a time,one after the other,except for a couple of times with two at once. They fucked me all day long. I only know it was eight men because my hubby told me. It could've been ten or more for all I knew,because they fucked me all day long. That was after spending most of Sunday with four different men. I got so exhausted that I finally just laid on my belly,and let whoever wanted to fuck me next to just get me from behind. It's kinda embarrassing when I don't have enough energy to help them much,but they can always fuck me as much as they want,and as long as it's good for them. That didn't happen just because of my age either. I've been fucked to complete exhaustion when I was in my twenties too,but it takes a lot to do it. I can fuck good. It's what I'm made for. It's my destiny. I know some people don't believe in that,and it's alright if you don't,but I do.

Just a note in reference to what I wrote on the black impregnation thread. I've been thinking that more people fantasize about that than would really do it. It was probably a mistake for me to write anything about the subject,because I tried to present my own view and feelings about it as I've considered it in a serious manner. Serious isn't always as interesting or stimulating as fantasy,and if I threw cold water on anyone's fantasies,that wasn't my intention,and I apologize.

Back