I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

They quietly watched as Lisa moved around the room,holding the baby to her ample breast as it nursed. Everyone knew that as soon as the baby was asleep,Lisa would immediately turn her attention to pleasing every one of them. More than one of the guys indicated that they would like to do as the baby was doing,to which Lisa nodded her approval. I wondered if they knew that Lisa had an adult nursing relationship with a black sergeant until he left,and that she had enjoyed it. As it happened,none of the several who tasted her breast milk liked it as much as that one had.

It was cold outside,and Lisa had gone to the bedroom to get out of her winter clothes as soon as we had gotten home. She had emerged from the bedroom wearing a short robe tied loosely at her waist,the top half open for the baby's convenience and the men's enjoyment,along with her colorful Winter in Germany knee socks.

Five guys who we'd just happened to see when we were coming out of the commissary had come home with us,and a sixth had gone to the barracks to fetch another homie who he knew wouldn't want to miss the event that had been suggested and promptly agreed to. Seven young men were there to take Lisa,all of them black,of course.

In retrospect,both Lisa and I were still naive in our understanding about the interracial aspect of her sex at that point in time. I'll admit that I knew Lisa had a special thing for black guys,and I was turned on by it. But,we both thought it was simply because the men who had been there for her when I went for my training had been black. She had just gone with the flow,doing what was natural and enjoyable. Later,after we left Georgia,Lisa gravitated to black men,because she had become intimately familiar and comfortable with black men. It was just easier for her with black men,and for whatever reasons,black men seemed to like her better than other men did too.

In reality,Curtis had trained Lisa specifically for multiple black men. The constant,every day and night fucking she got from the black guys in Georgia raised Lisa's sexual expectations to a level that few people can relate to. It has taken a long time for Lisa to acknowledge that the numbers do matter. She playfully talks in terms of "Any number of black men." Any number meaning a few or a lot? "Sometimes",she says. OK,I think I understand. ????????

As the baby drifted off to sleep,Lisa teased the men,nudging them with her hips and brushing her legs on theirs,inviting their touches,eventually allowing her robe to fall completely open,revealing that she was totally naked except for her robe and knee socks. There were some alarming expressions,indicating that some hands were still cold,but all were confident that contact with Lisa's hot body was the best way to warm them. She agreed and was cooperative as usual.

I knew when the moment came for me to do my part. Lisa's expression was turning to pure lust as she stood before one man who sat on the couch,one of his dark hands squeezing her bare ass cheek,the fingers of his other hand finding their way between the moist folds of her vulva and into the wetness of her vagina. I reached for the baby that had loosened the grip on one of Lisa's nipples,just before the guy who stood behind her moved his hands to her tits,cupping them both in his palms and gently squeezing both her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. I could hear Lisa's breathing and the first of her purring as I took the baby,clearing the way for what everyone wanted.

The sexual tension in the room was palpable. None of the undressing had started,except Lisa's. The men who weren't touching her were watching,some of them grasping their cocks in anticipation of their imminent opportunity for gratification. I saw Lisa scan the group of men and smile naughtily before turning her attention to the man whose mouth contacted hers to begin a long,hot kiss as hands became ever warmer,an early benefit of contact with her naked body.

True to her training,Curt's coaching,Lisa's actions were and are submissive,but suggestive in the sense that there's virtually always a natural sequence in the way events happen. It sounds contradictory to say that she's often in control while being submissive,but it's the only way I know to describe what I've seen.

It's probably worth noting that there are some differences in our relationship then in comparison to now. Lisa was a hot wife who was known to have a penchant for black men when I was in the Army. Now,we have a full cuckold marriage,and Lisa's strictly a "BLACK ONLY" wife.

One major difference is in the way Lisa deals with cum. She's always known that I like when men cum inside her,and that I like to watch it ooze out. She often made efforts to show me what I wanted to see back then,but she was more discreet. Not so much anymore. lol

According to Lisa,it was always her destiny to serve as a whore for black men. I understand her reasoning. I see some aspects of our sex lives a little differently,but I couldn't be happier with the way everything is,so I certainly won't argue. But,sometimes I wonder about how things might have been different if this or that did or didn't happen.

Lisa tells me that it's all been predictable,and that I should've known. I'm not so sure that I've ever been capable of predicting many of the details.

I knew I was marrying a whore. I accepted that fact,and encouraged her to enjoy sex as much as she could,and with anyone she wanted. There's no question about that,but how could anyone have predicted that she would go black? I've thought for years that it happened as it did because our neighbors in Georgia were black men. Lisa agrees that's true,but she insists that it would've happened anyway. When I ask if she knew,or if she was particularly attracted to black men earlier than I knew,she says no. But,she says it still would've happened,regardless of how differently it happened.

Her reasoning: "I've always managed to do whatever I needed to do. I can be focused and get it done. But,whenever I'm idle,my pussy takes over and my mind goes directly to sex. I'm just intensely sexual. I've been like that since I was about twelve years old. My situation in Georgia was extreme. I was more alone than ever before. I was bored and probably a little afraid too. There was only Victor,then Curt and the rest of the guys. As our needs matched,I obviously went black suddenly and out of necessity. If it hadn't happened then and there,it might have happened more gradually,but I would've still ended up with black men. There are,or were a lot of black men in the Army. I had already been with a couple of your buddies who were black,and there would've been more. I hadn't noticed the extra degree of chemistry I have with black men until we went to Georgia,but it wouldn't have taken long,even if everything had happened differently. Horny black men were always going to be getting into me really good,and wearing it out. lol! That's just the way it is,and was always going to be. It's always been my destiny."

They quietly watched as Lisa moved around the room,holding the baby to her ample breast as it nursed. Everyone knew that as soon as the baby was asleep,Lisa would immediately turn her attention to pleasing every one of them. More than one of the guys indicated that they would like to do as the baby was doing,to which Lisa nodded her approval. I wondered if they knew that Lisa had an adult nursing relationship with a black sergeant until he left,and that she had enjoyed it. As it happened,none of the several who tasted her breast milk liked it as much as that one had.

It was cold outside,and Lisa had gone to the bedroom to get out of her winter clothes as soon as we had gotten home. She had emerged from the bedroom wearing a short robe tied loosely at her waist,the top half open for the baby's convenience and the men's enjoyment,along with her colorful Winter in Germany knee socks.

Five guys who we'd just happened to see when we were coming out of the commissary had come home with us,and a sixth had gone to the barracks to fetch another homie who he knew wouldn't want to miss the event that had been suggested and promptly agreed to. Seven young men were there to take Lisa,all of them black,of course.

In retrospect,both Lisa and I were still naive in our understanding about the interracial aspect of her sex at that point in time. I'll admit that I knew Lisa had a special thing for black guys,and I was turned on by it. But,we both thought it was simply because the men who had been there for her when I went for my training had been black. She had just gone with the flow,doing what was natural and enjoyable. Later,after we left Georgia,Lisa gravitated to black men,because she had become intimately familiar and comfortable with black men. It was just easier for her with black men,and for whatever reasons,black men seemed to like her better than other men did too.

In reality,Curtis had trained Lisa specifically for multiple black men. The constant,every day and night fucking she got from the black guys in Georgia raised Lisa's sexual expectations to a level that few people can relate to. It has taken a long time for Lisa to acknowledge that the numbers do matter. She playfully talks in terms of "Any number of black men." Any number meaning a few or a lot? "Sometimes",she says. OK,I think I understand. ????????

As the baby drifted off to sleep,Lisa teased the men,nudging them with her hips and brushing her legs on theirs,inviting their touches,eventually allowing her robe to fall completely open,revealing that she was totally naked except for her robe and knee socks. There were some alarming expressions,indicating that some hands were still cold,but all were confident that contact with Lisa's hot body was the best way to warm them. She agreed and was cooperative as usual.

I knew when the moment came for me to do my part. Lisa's expression was turning to pure lust as she stood before one man who sat on the couch,one of his dark hands squeezing her bare ass cheek,the fingers of his other hand finding their way between the moist folds of her vulva and into the wetness of her vagina. I reached for the baby that had loosened the grip on one of Lisa's nipples,just before the guy who stood behind her moved his hands to her tits,cupping them both in his palms and gently squeezing both her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. I could hear Lisa's breathing and the first of her purring as I took the baby,clearing the way for what everyone wanted.

The sexual tension in the room was palpable. None of the undressing had started,except Lisa's. The men who weren't touching her were watching,some of them grasping their cocks in anticipation of their imminent opportunity for gratification. I saw Lisa scan the group of men and smile naughtily before turning her attention to the man whose mouth contacted hers to begin a long,hot kiss as hands became ever warmer,an early benefit of contact with her naked body.

True to her training,Curt's coaching,Lisa's actions were and are submissive,but suggestive in the sense that there's virtually always a natural sequence in the way events happen. It sounds contradictory to say that she's often in control while being submissive,but it's the only way I know to describe what I've seen.
Oh wow!!

I've just joined, after reading all of the posts on this thread. Man oh Man, what I'd give to be able to watch you, thru the years, your husband is very lucky, as you are very lucky to have him. I'd love for my wife to be just like you to a degree.
One complaint is not enough detail especially when discussing the trains. We (I) want to hear how after 3,4 6, 7 or more guys fuck you one after the other, how messy your cream pie is.

Your pussy must be covered in white frothy cream, splattering against your thighs with every stroke of their massive cocks, it must look like someone painted your pussy white, and not to mention the cream covering their cocks, where is the description of you sucking off the cream from the cocks when they are done fucking you, they have to be coated too.

I believe that your husband deserves to get back to fucking you, he does everything for you just so you can whore around as much as you do and get as much black cock as possible, to deny him the pleasure of getting sloppy seconds is cruel in my opinion, sure he get to eat you, and clean you, but let him fuck you too, it's only right and has nothing to do with just black only, he's your husband, that's the exception.

It's probably safe to assume that some guys at the club think she's hot too. She said she enjoyed it and that she's going back soon,maybe tonight. The average age of the guys in there is younger than she expected,and the ratio of men to women favors the women,"all good to know" says Lisa with a smile. I guess that's typical for a veteran's group much the same as it was in the military. She said it was a mixed crowd as she had expected and that everybody was exceptionally nice to her,and the white guys didn't seem bothered at all by her QOS jewelry. According to Lisa,"That cause military guys rock! They take you as you are and they're cool with you. Yeah!" My guess is that there were some white guys there who think white women who go black are sexy as hell,as I do.

Lisa didn't come home last night. She sent me a message when they left the club for me not to wait up for her,because she was spending the night with Jake. She loves morning sex and that's the best way to get it. She slept with black men a lot when I was still in the Army. She always slept with me when I was home,but things are different now.

She came home this morning and we've had an enjoyable day. I know she wants to do something tonight,but she hasn't told me what her plans are if she has any. I think she might be waiting for Michael or Jake to call. She's in the tub now,and when she's ready to get out,I can do my thing. I'll shave her and put lotion on her,and I'll do her nails if she thinks they need to be done. I'm letting her treasure trail gradually get wider,because Jake thinks all women should have some bush. He has a lot of influence on her now.
what a hotwife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just joined, after reading all of the posts on this thread. Man oh Man, what I'd give to be able to watch you, thru the years, your husband is very lucky, as you are very lucky to have him. I'd love for my wife to be just like you to a degree.
One complaint is not enough detail especially when discussing the trains. We (I) want to hear how after 3,4 6, 7 or more guys fuck you one after the other, how messy your cream pie is.

Your pussy must be covered in white frothy cream, splattering against your thighs with every stroke of their massive cocks, it must look like someone painted your pussy white, and not to mention the cream covering their cocks, where is the description of you sucking off the cream from the cocks when they are done fucking you, they have to be coated too.

I believe that your husband deserves to get back to fucking you, he does everything for you just so you can whore around as much as you do and get as much black cock as possible, to deny him the pleasure of getting sloppy seconds is cruel in my opinion, sure he get to eat you, and clean you, but let him fuck you too, it's only right and has nothing to do with just black only, he's your husband, that's the exception.
Thank you for all the flattering things you've had to say about me. Too much to answer all at once right now. It's been a busy year already:)

There have been trains since early on in Georgia. Most weren't planned or thought of as trains at the time it happened,but when they keep coming one after the other,in retrospect,I think train is the best description for what happened a lot when I was an Army wife. The cream pies can get ridiculously messy. I don't mind,and I know how my hubby feels about it,which is very similar to the opinion you've expressed. But,sometimes the men don't appreciate it that much,so I've kinda cleaned up a little as it happened. Sometimes,but sometimes hubby gets his wish,and cum flows like a river,down my legs and all over everything!;)

As I said, how very lucky your husband was, cleaning up a river of cum off of your thighs, and pussy.

Thank you for all the flattering things you've had to say about me. Too much to answer all at once right now. It's been a busy year already:)

There have been trains since early on in Georgia. Most weren't planned or thought of as trains at the time it happened,but when they keep coming one after the other,in retrospect,I think train is the best description for what happened a lot when I was an Army wife. The cream pies can get ridiculously messy. I don't mind,and I know how my hubby feels about it,which is very similar to the opinion you've expressed. But,sometimes the men don't appreciate it that much,so I've kinda cleaned up a little as it happened. Sometimes,but sometimes hubby gets his wish,and cum flows like a river,down my legs and all over everything!;)

Lisa had been wearing denim cutoffs when the young sergeant arrived,above them a thin tank top,and on her feet,colorful knee-high socks. I teased her about the socks,but she had good reason for wearing them,as the floors we quite cold. Her cutoffs were far too short to wear in public. Although she wore some in public that left a bit off her ass cheeks in view,those covered less than half of her ass,and lacked enough material in the crotch area to conceal her pussy. They were a radical pair,their origin being in her days with Curt and the crew in Georgia.

All that remained of Lisa's clothing was her socks as I watched from across the room as the first few inches of the young sergeant's rather impressive cock slipped easily into her pussy before it's girth made it necessary for him to pull out slightly several times,pushing deeper each time until the entire length was inside her. I listened as Lisa softly groaned,confirming her contentment with the depth of his penetration. My vantage point was from the foot of our bed and about ten feet away. He rhythmically exploited Lisa's pussy for a long time,long enough to bring her to orgasm twice that I could tell,before releasing his semen deep inside her.

A few minutes later,he was out the door. Lisa stopped a few feet in front of me to allow me a view of the thin stream of white liquid as it streamed down her inner thigh,did a little dance for a moment,then formed a WOW quietly with her lips not to wake the sleeping baby I was holding,before going into the shower.

Five minutes after that,she came out of the bedroom pulling a black mini dress over her head as she walked. She wore a red g-string for color,as it covered nothing.

Lisa was brushing her hair when she saw the moving shadow at the bottom of the window. She quickly tossed the hairbrush onto a chair and went to the door. As the thick-chested black man stepped inside,Lisa closed the door behind him and stepped toward him,throwing her arms around the back of his neck and pulling up to him for a passionate,open-mouth kiss.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back