I want to ruin your marriage

Can you imagine that? I come to visit you and you have to sneak away to come meet me at a hotel. I wonder what kind of lies you'll tell your husband. I wonder if deep down he will know that he is too much of a loser to stop you from going to get fucked by someone so much stronger than he is.

From the second you walk into my hotel room you'll be mine. Everything that happens in there will be my design. How hard must your life be, having to make decisions for yourself, having to think with your little girl mind. That isn't your job. That is the job of the strong daddy who owns you.

I want to ruin your marriage but I don't want to bring it to an end. I will hurt you and be gentle. I will hold you close and than slap you down to the floor like a worthless whore. I will tell you how proud I am of my little girl for taking my whole cock right before I ******* it down the back of your throat. By the time I'm ready to cum you'll be so lost in what is happening you won't even care that I'm fucking you without a condom. You won't even care that it has been two weeks since your last period and you're probably ovulating.

Keep all that cum inside you. Go home to your husband and let him fuck you. Subconsciously, it will probably make him hard feeling my cum against his cock. I have no doubt his cum is too weak to beat mine to your ovaries. Just think how happy you will be knowing that a real man has put a baby in your womb.

We will forever be bonded after that night. You will have my baby inside you and your loser husband will raise that baby as his own. Just think how happy it will make you, posting pictures on Facebook so I can see our baby grow. Just think how excited you will be for the next time I see you, knowing that your daddy loves you enough to give you a part of him to have forever. It just might make your marriage bearable. It just might save you from divorce. But never forget who owns you. Never forget that your husband is just a place holder for the real man in your life. Because, I will be coming to see you soon and often, to reclaim what is mine, over and over again.

Can you imagine that? I come to visit you and you have to sneak away to come meet me at a hotel. I wonder what kind of lies you'll tell your husband. I wonder if deep down he will know that he is too much of a loser to stop you from going to get fucked by someone so much stronger than he is.

From the second you walk into my hotel room you'll be mine. Everything that happens in there will be my design. How hard must your life be, having to make decisions for yourself, having to think with your little girl mind. That isn't your job. That is the job of the strong daddy who owns you.

I want to ruin your marriage but I don't want to bring it to an end. I will hurt you and be gentle. I will hold you close and than slap you down to the floor like a worthless whore. I will tell you how proud I am of my little girl for taking my whole cock right before I ******* it down the back of your throat. By the time I'm ready to cum you'll be so lost in what is happening you won't even care that I'm fucking you without a condom. You won't even care that it has been two weeks since your last period and you're probably ovulating.

Keep all that cum inside you. Go home to your husband and let him fuck you. Subconsciously, it will probably make him hard feeling my cum against his cock. I have no doubt his cum is too weak to beat mine to your ovaries. Just think how happy you will be knowing that a real man has put a baby in your womb.

We will forever be bonded after that night. You will have my baby inside you and your loser husband will raise that baby as his own. Just think how happy it will make you, posting pictures on Facebook so I can see our baby grow. Just think how excited you will be for the next time I see you, knowing that your daddy loves you enough to give you a part of him to have forever. It just might make your marriage bearable. It just might save you from divorce. But never forget who owns you. Never forget that your husband is just a place holder for the real man in your life. Because, I will be coming to see you soon and often, to reclaim what is mine, over and over again.
This is what I need to have happen. I need my wife to be completely satisfied sexually by a real man and have her continue with my feminization until I am living each day as a woman for the rest of our lives!

Attachments

• 20181104_183421_1541386436626(2).jpg
    20181104_183421_1541386436626(2).jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 201
  • 20200426_181722.jpg
    20200426_181722.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 204

Yummy

Be a good try

This series of responses totally baffles me. To the responders, am I correct in understanding that you are all looking to become cuckolds? If so, let me assure you, it can be a wonderful thing if done in a healthy way. Our marriage got stronger when my wife started cuckolding me. It didn't "ruin" anything, and we wouldn't do things that would. The reason I encouraged my wife when we first talked about exploring this lifestyle was because I love her more than anything and wanted her to have everything she desires in our marriage, even if that means her seeking more than I can physically provide for her myself, sexually speaking. If I value my wife and our marriage that much, why on Earth would I ever beg someone to try to ruin that? And why on Earth would my wife want to ruin a marriage to a devoted partner who wants her to have it all?

And to the original poster, much of what your describe is hot, but you're kidding yourself if you think you're the only fit black guy out there. My wife has no trouble getting the attention of far more would-be bulls than she has time to entertain. Maybe you're describing a bit of Dom/sub role-play, and I'm not one to kink shame, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to your sexual prowess and talking about "slap[ping a woman] down to the floor like a worthless whore.” But I will say that the several cuckoldresses I know are very strong women. They may like rough sex, giving up their normally dominant mindsets and letting an assertive man take control in the bedroom, etc., feeling owned and maybe even turned into a slut (and my own wife is very much among them in that respect), but I've yet to meet a single one of them who enjoys actual disrespect, physical abuse or mistreatment.

So my only piece of advice would be to make it clear that you understand that women who cuckold their men are a rare and special breed, who do this because they are strong and confident enough to get what the fuck they want in life. Marriages that can thrive through this kind of willing complication are inherently strong and deserving of some respect.
Misogynistic suggestions that someone like my extremely educated, C-level executive, beautiful, sexy wife finds it difficult to "make decisions for [her]self,” or "having to think with [her] little girl mind,” aren't even offensive, and they're definitely not erotic. They're fucking laughable. My wife is a Goddess whose "little girl mind" likely dwarfs yours. Approaching someone like her with confidence in your ability to tame and temporarily own her may indeed get you the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is, but treating a Queen you don't know yet like a peasant will get you laughed out of the palace so fast your head will spin, and a smarter gentleman will be given the chance instead.

More power to you if your fantasy is to prey on broken, weak, vulnerable women, I guess, but those women aren't in good relationships anyway. Where's the glory in "ruining" something that's already headed for disaster, or "owning" and breaking someone who's already broken? Maybe my wife isn't the kind of woman you're looking for and I just don't understand, but I'm pretty confident in saying that none of the women in her cuckoldress social groups, the cuckoldress podcasters she interacts with, or the lifestyle ladies she hangs out with regularly are looking to have a cocky dude try to ruin their marriages or have sexist insults hurled at them. To me — for what it's worth — REAL bulls who know how to approach, seduce and conquer strong women like that are far more deserving of some actual bragging rights than some arrogant, disrespectful punk who scavenges like a raccoon for easy trash. Just my two cents.

Last edited:

fantasy filled fuckhead

This series of responses totally baffles me. To the responders, am I correct in understanding that you are all looking to become cuckolds? If so, let me assure you, it can be a wonderful thing if done in a healthy way. Our marriage got stronger when my wife started cuckolding me. It didn't "ruin" anything, and we wouldn't do things that would. The reason I encouraged my wife when we talked about exploring this lifestyle was because I love her more than anything and wanted her to have everything she desires in our marriage, even if that means her seeking more than I can physically provide for her myself, sexually speaking. If I value my wife and or marriage that much, why on Earth would I ever beg someone to try to ruin that? And why on Earth would my wife want to ruin a marriage to a devoted partner who wants her to have it all?

And to the original poster, much of what your describe is hot, but you're kidding yourself if you think you're the only fit black guy out there. My wife has no trouble getting the attention of far more would-be bulls than she has time to entertain. Maybe you're describing a bit of Dom/sub role-play, and I'm not one to kink shame, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to your sexual prowess and talking about "slap[ping a woman] down to the floor like a worthless whore.” But I will say that the several cuckoldresses I know are very strong women. They may like rough sex, giving up their normally dominant mindsets and letting an assertive man take control in the bedroom, etc., feeling owned and maybe even turned into a slut (and my own wife is very much among them in that respect), but I've yet to meet a single one of them who enjoys actual disrespect and mistreatment.

So my only piece of advice would be to make it clear that you understand that women who cuckold their men are a rare and special breed, who do this because they are strong and confident enough to get what the fuck they want in life. Marriages that can thrive through this kind of willing complication are inherently strong and deserving of some respect.
Misogynistic suggestions that someone like my extremely educated, C-level executive, beautiful, sexy wife finds it difficult to "make decisions for [her]self,” or "having to think with [her] little girl mind,” aren't even offensive, and they're definitely not erotic. They're fucking laughable. My wife is a Goddess whose "little girl mind" likely dwarfs yours. Approaching someone like her with confidence in your ability to tame and temporarily own her may indeed get you the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is, but treating a Queen you don't know yet like a peasant will get you laughed out of the palace so fast your head will spin, and a smarter gentleman will be given the chance instead.

More power to you if your fantasy is to prey on broken, weak, vulnerable women, I guess, but those women aren't in good relationships anyway. Where's the glory in "ruining" something that's already headed for disaster, or "owning" and breaking someone who's already broken? Maybe my wife isn't the kind of woman you're looking for and I just don't understand, but I'm pretty confident in saying that none of the women in her cuckoldress social groups, the cuckoldress podcasters she interacts with, or the lifestyle ladies she hangs out with regularly are looking to have a cocky dude try to ruin their marriages or have sexist insults hurled at them. To me — for what it's worth — REAL bulls who know how to approach, seduce and conquer strong women like that are far more deserving of some actual bragging rights than some arrogant, disrespectful punk who scavenges like a raccoon for easy trash. Just my two cents.
You took what I was saying completely wrong just speaking from a fantasy perspective it's completely up to her what she wants to do or if she wants to ruin it

You took what I was saying completely wrong just speaking from a fantasy perspective it's completely up to her what she wants to do or if she wants to ruin it
But you "want to" ruin it, right there in the title, no? So, by that you mean it'll be up to her but you hope she does? And is "slapping [a woman] down to the floor like a worthless whore" not meant as a physical threat? Again, fantasy is cool. I'm just trying to figure out what you're saying you hope happens, and why the title of the thread says you want to ruin someone's marriage if you don't.

But you "want to" ruin it, right there in the title, no? So, by that you mean it'll be up to her but you hope she does? And is "slapping [a woman] down to the floor like a worthless whore" not meant as a physical threat? Again, fantasy is cool. I'm just trying to figure out what you're saying you hope happens, and why the title of the thread says you want to ruin someone's marriage if you don't.
Speaking from a fantasy standpoint on some kinky *******

This series of responses totally baffles me. To the responders, am I correct in understanding that you are all looking to become cuckolds? If so, let me assure you, it can be a wonderful thing if done in a healthy way. Our marriage got stronger when my wife started cuckolding me. It didn't "ruin" anything, and we wouldn't do things that would. The reason I encouraged my wife when we talked about exploring this lifestyle was because I love her more than anything and wanted her to have everything she desires in our marriage, even if that means her seeking more than I can physically provide for her myself, sexually speaking. If I value my wife and or marriage that much, why on Earth would I ever beg someone to try to ruin that? And why on Earth would my wife want to ruin a marriage to a devoted partner who wants her to have it all?

And to the original poster, much of what your describe is hot, but you're kidding yourself if you think you're the only fit black guy out there. My wife has no trouble getting the attention of far more would-be bulls than she has time to entertain. Maybe you're describing a bit of Dom/sub role-play, and I'm not one to kink shame, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to your sexual prowess and talking about "slap[ping a woman] down to the floor like a worthless whore.” But I will say that the several cuckoldresses I know are very strong women. They may like rough sex, giving up their normally dominant mindsets and letting an assertive man take control in the bedroom, etc., feeling owned and maybe even turned into a slut (and my own wife is very much among them in that respect), but I've yet to meet a single one of them who enjoys actual disrespect, physical abuse or mistreatment.

Your response should be framed. And be required reading for anyone new to this particular part of the lifestyle.

Dammit that's hot.

Back