I want to give my neighbor her first BBC how should I Approach her about it

BBCTaurus

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
I have A big crush on my neighbor for five years now She’s very nice and sweet I remember one day early in the morning I woke up and her lights Were reflecting my window All the lights were in my eyes So I decide to fix My window and I noticed her sex naked body I was 18 when I finally got to see her body for the first time My heart was pounding my hand was shaking When I was 18 every day I got to see her Naked sexy body it turn me on sooo much. Every morning and night I get to see her Get dressed in the morning even after shower and at night when she undress I just wanna tell her how much I love and how much I really want her one night I come Like to go peek at the window and I saw Her plane lotion on the top of her baby She had a nice tight jeans on I wasn’t sure if she was looking through my window We talk a lot and get to know each other a little bit she’s a really amazing person and I wanted to tell her how much I really feel One day I think she caught me and now she knows I seen her Naked she close here window blinds so I can’t look Time passed up today and I got to see her naked body after so long. We sometimes talk after a while she hasn’t said anything She knows I’ve seen her naked couple times sometimes I wonder should I say something about it but not sure how to approach her. I have lots of feelings for her but not sure how to tell her that. I told her that I got into the school that I wanted and I got really hard around her I tried to back away so she Won’t notice I think she did notice she backed away And start walking. So I want to tell everyone to hear a big question how can I talk to her and tell her how I feel I really want to make a move with her. The Second question should I tell her I’ve seen her Naked body She knows I did but I’m not sure how to talk about it with her Without making anything wired and uncomfortable.

Dude is it just me or do a lot of guys get on here and forget how to talk to women. Bro just approach her and feel her out..smh

All women are very Different you can’t just make any kind of move you want to a woman
That’s why I said feel her out, man. See how receptive and cool she is. I’m not telling to go to her and the first thing u say is “can I fuck”..I’m saying just...ah fuck it man. Good luck.

Back