I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

To be honest I think its sick for Both black and white to be cuckold ..they should be proud of who they re even if they have a small dick No mater who ..black , white ,blue or what ever..I said it more than one time I am black and my dick is small .. if couples are happy together then they could make themself happy in many different way ..Not this ******* lol .I personaly like white ,,black asian women too ..But I dont agree with cuckolds.

Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.

Lots of people (of various genders and racial backgrounds) enjoy giving or sharing their partners with someone else. In my particular case, I like to share my wife with black men with big cocks. I also enjoy a dominate role in my partnership with my wife, so I find it fun to fantasize about giving up that control to that man. Control over her and control of myself. I can't explain exactly why, it just is.
In "real" life, I am certainly NOT a sissy or subordinate to anyone. I identify as heterosexual. I would never be in a relationship with a man. As a matter of fact, most everyone who knows me would be very surprised to know of our sexual games.

It was always a fantasy for both of us and she had her first black cock about 1 1/2 years ago ... we backed off for a while (due to me being unsure) but I have to say that the urge is extremely strong for me to watch her with another lover. I fantasize about seeing her with a superior black man and then eating her pussy after they fuck. I have not been a weak man, etc. but really enjoy seeing her and thinking about her fucking black men. I hope we have another experience sometime soon and I get to eat her and maybe clean them both after they fuck. Not sure if I am a cuckold, but probably am in some regards. Last, we have been married over 20 years and love and enjoy each other ... just enjoy the sexual energy of this type of relationship.

My wife and I have been married 15 years - we are both very open minded with each other and very secure with each other. Trust is out foundation and it's a solid one. About 5 years ago we wanted to spice up our sex life and after talking about it my wife did a black man - and still doing the same one. The other night she did 2 - it was our choice. I watch them and to me it's a real live turn on. Am I a cuckold - nope. We just found that little extra something we needed to keep from falling in a rut. And - to me this makes me - and others like me - more of a person as we aren't afraid to do as we want/need to do. Yes, some go further than others but that's what they need to feel more complete. Some do this just behind closed doors - some actually go out in real life with it. Every couple has a choice as to what they want to do and how they do it and how far they want to take it. We aren't insecure in ourselves like the macho jerks who are afraid to admit "something" is lacking and doing something about it - or find out your wife/gf has been doing something about it behind your back. As I said - it was OUR choice - like it's YOUR choice to live as you do. A closed mind gets you no where.

i have been a Blackened cuckold for ten years. My wife is very happy serving Black Men and as long as she is happy so am i. i have served her lovers when they have wanted it, i don't consider myself gay but a beta male to my wife's Alpha males. There is no going back to our former ways.

I'm a white Bull and either meetin white or black couples most cucks serve the Bull, period. Really like the honesty posted above. Wish more cucks would be as honest.

for me, i love to see my wife have sex with others. it isn't that i have low self-esteem about my masculinity or ability to please her (i was the first man to give her an orgasm, no BBC involved) i just love watching women enjoy sex and seeing my wife enjoy variety without guilt. i am not a passive person in the room, i actively fuck her with the other man/men. excites us both and spices things up nicely.

As far as I understand the word Cuckold, it means "the husband of an unfaithful wife." So as I understand it the wife has to be unfaithful before the husband is considered a cuckold. But If the husband has full knowledge as mine does, would that make him a cuckold or would that be a husband that understands I have wants and/or needs. My husband can fully make me sexually happy but I do like other guys also. My husband and I have a great life together but we do like sex. He is there for me when I have "MEN" over or I go to their place for sex. I am not in love I just like the spice it adds to our sex life. My husband has a girlfriend that he plays with sometimes when I am home so I can watch and sometimes she comes over when I am at work. But we are both open with each other and tell each other how fun it was and how she did this to him or that guy did this to me. I think a lot about this topic is more fantasy then "gay" or "humilation". I do understand some men are willing to give everything to make their wife happy, but to me my husband is happy to let me do what I want. I do like different men but as far as seeing my husband in a cock cage or sucking a black man off after he has cum in me is not my idea of fun, nor is it his.

well said. that is very similar to what it is like in our house.

From my perspective, I find it totally erotic, pulse quickening and irresistible. As several people have mentioned elsewhere, there is a cost to be paid though. Frankly, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the Bull's confidence goes straight up (which is an additional turn-on for the woman) while the cuck's self-image is ... well, shall we understate it and say "tarnished" a bit? Every time the cuck participates a bit more of his masculinity is stripped away.

For the Bull and his slut it's a fantastically arousing game which leaves them both feeling deeply satisfied. For the cuck it's like a ******* addiction which promises ******* in the short run but delivers emasculation and sexual dysfunction. When you think on it, it's simply nature taking it's course.

Bulls plant their seed in many willing partners while the cuck is marginalized and removed from the sex game.

The cuck's job is make sure his wife gets all the Black Cock she can handle. I haven't always been able to fulfill this goal but I always am looking out for Black Men for her. You may think I am emasculated, sexually dysfunctional or marginalized but I am happy with my life. I receive great pleasure making sure my wife is a happy woman.

From my perspective, I find it totally erotic, pulse quickening and irresistible. As several people have mentioned elsewhere, there is a cost to be paid though. Frankly, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the Bull's confidence goes straight up (which is an additional turn-on for the woman) while the cuck's self-image is ... well, shall we understate it and say "tarnished" a bit? Every time the cuck participates a bit more of his masculinity is stripped away.

For the Bull and his slut it's a fantastically arousing game which leaves them both feeling deeply satisfied. For the cuck it's like a ******* addiction which promises ******* in the short run but delivers emasculation and sexual dysfunction. When you think on it, it's simply nature taking it's course.

Bulls plant their seed in many willing partners while the cuck is marginalized and removed from the sex game.

It is that part, "removed from the sex game", that i cannot fathom. i love sex! i want to include other men in our marriage because i want MORE sex and MORE EXCITING sex for everyone involved...including me! if i did not find it sexually satisfying to me, we would not be doing it. i do not begrudge anyone their fantasies or reasons why they do this cuckoldry because it isn't my place. i just know that i am going to get my dick wet and blow a load just like the bull. when and where that take place is up to me though.

The cuck's job is make sure his wife gets all the Black Cock she can handle. I haven't always been able to fulfill this goal but I always am looking out for Black Men for her. You may think I am emasculated, sexually dysfunctional or marginalized but I am happy with my life. I receive great pleasure making sure my wife is a happy woman.
This is another reason why I like meeting couples like michelle . . . the cuck wants the Bull and the wife to be happy so if he can offer his mouth, hands or even his ass to be used to make the Bull happy he will do that. Wish more people like michelle realized they are important to the Bull.

Agreed ... in my comment "removed from the game" I was referring to some primal level of competition for fertile partners. The fact is, in our times, no one wants anyone removed from the game ... no one wants the game to end. As in life overall, we all have a role to play ...

And I agree, a cuck is certainly not necessarily a sissy. I'd guess that in most instances he is not.

Agreed ... in my comment "removed from the game" I was referring to some primal level of competition for fertile partners. The fact is, in our times, no one wants anyone removed from the game ... no one wants the game to end. As in life overall, we all have a role to play ...

And I agree, a cuck is certainly not necessarily a sissy. I'd guess that in most instances he is not.

i would have thought that most cucks are not sissy's also, but in the last few years as i have researched the lifestyle, i think it is a tight race between sissies/sub cucks and men who like to share their wives. i mean, i am bi, but am very masculine. i lick creampie and suck cock because it turns me and my wife on (yes i am that lucky). i am out to get maximum excitement from sex. i have a wife that let's me and encourages me. i got lucky that she is also turned on by getting strange dick. i could get other women, but i seriously prefer to see her hammered by an aggressive male or males and used. she feels the same. we are peas in a pod, or as forrest gump says "like peas and carrots"! :blackgreedy:

I'm curious:

The nuances of definitions elude me I 'spose, but I think there's a difference between a sissy and a sub. I rather like playing the sub though rarely I like to take control as well.

My notion of a sissy is a guy (only a guy) who likes to dress in women's panties, sometimes wears a bit of make up and eagerly seeks to fulfill a male alpha's demands ... generally seeking to please. I'd think a sissy is much more likely to be gay or bi than straight.

A sub ... submits ... likes to be used ... does what he/she's told and agrees to take a his/her place at the bottom of the sexual power hierarchy. A sub gets a rush from being dominated and being ****** to do what he/she's told. I imagine there are both gay and straight subs.

I think the reason I feel a cuck is more likely to be a male sub than a sissy is that a sub seems more likely to me to have a female mate to share, likely to get off on the violation of it and likely to become addicted to the rush.

I'm just asking ... these are my thoughts. Glad to have more input on the two types.

For me, the role I play starts and ends in the bedroom. Nothing obvious in my everyday life would suggest any such appetites. Though I suppose my two lives balance each other. I pretty much take charge in my work world and rarely allow it to be any other way.

I'm curious:

The nuances of definitions elude me I 'spose, but I think there's a difference between a sissy and a sub. I rather like playing the sub though rarely I like to take control as well.

My notion of a sissy is a guy (only a guy) who likes to dress in women's panties, sometimes wears a bit of make up and eagerly seeks to fulfill a male alpha's demands ... generally seeking to please. I'd think a sissy is much more likely to be gay or bi than straight.

A sub ... submits ... likes to be used ... does what he/she's told and agrees to take a his/her place at the bottom of the sexual power hierarchy. A sub gets a rush from being dominated and being ****** to do what he/she's told. I imagine there are both gay and straight subs.

I think the reason I feel a cuck is more likely to be a male sub than a sissy is that a sub seems more likely to me to have a female mate to share, likely to get off on the violation of it and likely to become addicted to the rush.

I'm just asking ... these are my thoughts. Glad to have more input on the two types.

For me, the role I play starts and ends in the bedroom. Nothing obvious in my everyday life would suggest any such appetites. Though I suppose my two lives balance each other. I pretty much take charge in my work world and rarely allow it to be any other way.

I think the same can be said of both my wife and myself. She is very much in charge in her "real" life ad so likes to give up that control in our play. I also am an in charge guy, and although still take charge in our sex life, am extremly attracted to the idea of giving up that control. Both of myself and my control of her.

A lot of people out there don't agree with people being a cuckold, and that's their prerogative. I've learned long ago never to dampen what people's views of such things is. Where I'm from, a lot of people too would frown in anger hearing about such. Its amazing I share a different viewpoint.

We all have a perfect picture of what makes us proud & happy in life. Sometimes that goes beyond what we perceive as moral/ethical code and most times it differs from others. Its not for me to become prejudicial about how some people choose to live their life or that their pursuit of happiness differs from mine, nor should I condemn their actions based on that. If we do,then we might as well alone a social disease such a Racism to keep on prospering.

I'm here for the indulgence of happiness towards others, as long as it provides neither bodily or mental harm to themselves, anyone else, or to mine. If ever a time comes that I renege in providing such happiness, then I might as well close up shop.

I like watching my wife being fucked by other men and also joining in,she enjoys it as well.Maggie has only had one bbc so far and he is not keen for me to be there but she tells me what happened and then Iam hard for a week and her panties are not on for long when she gets home from work.
not sure if that makes me a cuckold:unsure:

Back