I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

I have been reading this thread with great interest. I appreciate the thoughts of Dsoul. As a black man he has the natural right to be generous or not generous as he sees fit. However, it seems to me that the idea of enjoyment in this type of relationship is different for the parties involved.

Interracial cuckolding is first of all about pleasure for the black man. His pleasure is at first sexual but is also about the relationships with the white woman and the white boy. I think he gets pleasure from the desire of the white woman to pleasure him. How else can you explain the stories of the white woman being willing to do things for him that she would never do with her white husband/boy. Also, the black man may expect her to do some things that would seem degrading in her relationship with a white guy. The woman wants to be "taken" but for that to happen she needs a man she can look up to and respect. I think the black man also gets pleasure from his defeat of the white boy. This gets into issues of reparations, justice and just a natural tendency for the white woman and black man to be attracted to each other. If the black man in this relationship really enjoys this part of it all he will expect the white boy/man to be in chastity. The black man and white woman couple who care about the cuckold actually give him what he needs. That is humiliation and submission. That requires for his sex life to be about masturbation while thinking about his wife with her man or, if he is lucky, watching.

Many of the cuckolds on this site seem to be making the entire experience about them. They talk about having sex with their wives after the black man has been there. It is as if the entire purpose of this is for the white guy to have an orgasm. This just seems wrong to me. The purpose is for the black man and the white woman to have orgasms and for the white guy to be denied. Of course, this goes beyond mere sex and gets into how everybody acts in their day to day lives. A cuckold can be a sissy or a sub or just a zero but he cannot be the man in the relationship. Sexual submission is the most obvious thing the white cuckold can do but he can also show respect in other ways. I think the ideal cuckold relationship is not only on Saturday night. It is all the time, every day.

There are many different degrees of this. Many of the black men just want the sex and could care less about all of this other stuff. It is a special black man who understands the needs of the cuckold and cares enough to not only have his pleasure with the white woman, but to also provide the white cuckold with what he desires. And what he should desire is the total pleasure of the black man via his wife and his own acceptance of submission and even humiliation.

I am talking about a pure cuckolding relationship. Many on this site, in my opinion, are swingers or hot wives or something else. There is nothing wrong with that- if it is what the people actually want. My concern is that many of the white women would actually prefer this more extreme cuckolding relationship but pull back due to concerns about their marriage or hurting the feelings of the white husband. The white husband may be attempting to retain a little bit of his masculine pride by refusing to fully submit to it all. Communication is the key and I sense it is missing much of the time. What percentage of white women would actually prefer to be in a situation where they have sex with black men only and fully cuckold thier husbands? I don't know but I would guess 50% or so. The pressures of society and taboo things are so great that the real number doing it may be 1%. No wonder there are so many divorces. The way to resolve it is to get back to pleasure for the black man and the acceptance of this as the primary goal by both the white woman and the cuckolded white boy. It is for the black man to enjoy and take what is his. It is up to the white woman and the white cuckold to make it easy for him to do so.

This is a long and rambling response and it comes from the standpoint of a white cuckold boy who has been attempting an attitude adjustment. I hope some others can respond and be honest about things.

The author of this thread (Big Sister) and I agree is confused why whiteguys would cuckold his wife. As much as I love seeing hot white ladies with black guys, I can't understand why they need a whiteboy in the room when they're trying to have great sex. If any hot white babe wants a black man to fuck her brains out all she needs to do is be out and about and black bulls will be hitting on her working his charm on her to get in her panties. I have to believe any alpha black bull would perfer to screw a hot married whitechic in private so she can let loose and fuck without any whiteboy distractions and give her complete attention on his big black cock

I think this really falls into the "different strokes" arena. What I'm into is different than what you're into, is different than what shes into, is different than what theyre into. Fortunately, there seems to be enough folks out there that can agree that black guys fucking white chicks is hot, that this site has come into exsistence.

I think this really falls into the "different strokes" arena. What I'm into is different than what you're into, is different than what shes into, is different than what theyre into. Fortunately, there seems to be enough folks out there that can agree that black guys fucking white chicks is hot, that this site has come into exsistence.
i agree with you each to their own enjoyment

Well, in my case, my husband is not a cuckhold now.
I had a black boyfriend before him and my husband knew him because they worked together for a short time in the same enterprise. I broke up my relation with him and some time later I started to meet my actual husband. But I didn't wish make the love with him until we had an strong relation.
The problem was that I was really excitated because I had not had sex for three or four weeks! So, during one of my visits to my ex boyfriend's house to take off my properties from there, I begged him to have sex and he agreed pleased. We had sex three times during one week. We fucked in missionary position over his bed, with my legs wrapped around him and my arms around his neck in a soffocating embrace, while he was trying to lick my breast to increase my excitation accelerating my orgasm.
It was easy for him make me cum in everytime we made it, because he knew my body and my way to respond at sex stimulations. Axel was able to remove all my excitation leaving me so relaxed and relieved. I was pleased with him.
I told the truth at my new boyfriend (my actual husband) and why I had made the love with my ex. He was surprised but he answered I had been correct fucking with him for my last time. I told him that I was not going to meet him again. My husband didn't anger with me. He asked me if I had enjoyed fucking with my ex and I answere "Yes, of course. he made me cum everytime we made it".

Basically, there's something for all three party: the wife, the hubby and the black bull. What matters is all three getting what they each deserve.

Basically, there's something for all three party: the wife, the hubby and the black bull. What matters is all three getting what they each deserve.

a few posts there but you are right as long as every one enjoys themselves

Sorry, the system I was using at the time had a glitch.

Another thing regarding being a cuckold is that what most hubbies desire it to is always different from what others want from their wives and the black bull. Some hubbies wish to share the wife with a stud, some wish to become totally submissive... Either way they want it matters little to me.

Back