I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.

I genuinely believe A cuckold is a self loathing narssistic control freak who by allowing his wife to have sex with others openly is taking away her opportunity to hurt him by cheating of her own free will. It's an insecurity thing not a masculinity thing. The fetish side is where they have sexualised the insecurity as a coping mechanism.

I can take her having sex with others but I can't take her becoming emotionally attached which is why the whole "fetish" is based on purely primal sex. Everybodies experience is different but there definately is a unifying theme running through most cases.

And yes I do have a psychology degree haha not that that makes what I say fact, it's just my observation and also my own experience.

How deep would you love to go into the Cuckold lifestyle? How further down the Rabbit Hole would you want your wife to travel to become the Hotwife you imagine her becoming?

For most husbands, the answer is quite simply—all the way. But admitting to it is one thing, making it happen is another.

Some couples much prefer being on the fringe of safety. Husbands prefer showcasing their wives online than actually making it possible for the wife to get inspired towards being aware of this lifestyle. Such men would claim impossibility the task of getting their wives to want to see things their way. And yet when it comes to making their wives become aware of their desire for her to cuck them, they often chicken out. Not to say there’s anything wrong with that.
It’s usually a 50/50 chance of getting a wife inspired to want to venture into this lifestyle. For most husbands, the thought of getting turned down is anaemic to not picking up the gauntlet to give it another shot anymore. Hence where they much prefer her finding out on her own than make any effort persuading her onward.

- http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/going-deep-into-lifestyle.html

500_1000.jpg

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.
These are not men who allow themselves and their wives to participate in this!!!:cry:

Because we love each other. Just because my wife enjoys sex with other men and I like to watch doesn't mean we don't have a great relationship in every other way. You must not be able to separate sex from love
I can separate love from sex just fine. You just responded in another thread that your wife has never sucked your cock. Pretty sad that she cares more about pleasing her lover (s), but will deny you those very same thing. That sure does have "love" written all over it.

Depending on the degree. Some are way out there while I am considered an "alpha-cuck" I guess its called. I love watching my wife. She is the sexiest woman alive in my book. I like watching her have things done to her that I can't. Now, we have done some things just to try them but we are probably pretty mild compared to many. A man/men can do anything they want with her, they own her when with us, I watch 90% of the time, she never meets alone...other than that, mild professional coupl by day, freaks when we play

My Husband lets me fuck BBC, not just a fuck either we will go out and have some drinks and just really have a good time and if I decide I wanna fuck him than that's what I'll do, black fucks are better but that's my opinion I like em Bigger! TO ALL white men that's posting the B.S. get a life and off this website! You know it's true so run along short dicks, lolScreenshot_20170925-160911.png

These are not men who allow themselves and their wives to participate in this!!!:cry:
Anna Doll.... stop flaming and take your vitriol elsewhere. You clearly either don't have a clue or you're a little dicked white boi who can't get his peepee up anyway.

I genuinely believe A cuckold is a self loathing narssistic control freak who by allowing his wife to have sex with others openly is taking away her opportunity to hurt him by cheating of her own free will. It's an insecurity thing not a masculinity thing. The fetish side is where they have sexualised the insecurity as a coping mechanism.

I can take her having sex with others but I can't take her becoming emotionally attached which is why the whole "fetish" is based on purely primal sex. Everybodies experience is different but there definately is a unifying theme running through most cases.

And yes I do have a psychology degree haha not that that makes what I say fact, it's just my observation and also my own experience.
horse puckey

I think first of all is the pleasure she feels. and the blacks guys give her much more pleasure. Not only by the dick size or the dick thickness, but also they talk to her. And she likes me to cuckold when she has sex with black bull.

I'm not sure I agree with the definition but it is what it is. I have never felt the black guys my wife fuck are superior nor have I ever considered myself a cuckold. Plain truth is I like watching her with other guys and after the first few white guys several years ago, after my encouragement, they have been black and thankfully that's now her preference . I'm not bisexual and have no desire to put another guys dick in my mouth. She is adamant that I make her cum more than anyone she has been with and I'm only about 7". If you knew our relationship she has no reason to lie because she knows how much it turns me on when she does cum with someone else. My view on this is I live vicariously through her because if I was a woman I'd be the biggest ho. Obviously a view from a man's brain. A woman's body is a beautiful piece of art. And like I tell my wife you don't want to be sitting on the rocking chair at 80 thinking I wish I would have done???? Sorry a little off the subject at the end.
Nothing like watching your 50 something wife/mom/grandmother naked and cumming on a large BBC deep and stretching her white pussy and listening as she begs him for more and more.

You raise important questions. And not every cuckold would answer your questions in the same way.

I do feel masculine. I have sex with my wife. I do however recognize that there are men who are more masculine than me.

There are men who are physically stronger, who are more well endowed than me, who can give my wife stronger orgasms than me.

One such man is my wife's black lover who has sex with her every week. I love my wife. Why shouldn't I let her have the sexual satisfaction that every woman deserves?

Would it be a sign of masculinity if I denied her the right to sexual satisfaction? It would show that I was a weak man, afraid of female sexuality.

Does it make me less masculine that a hung black male satisfies my wife?

Does it make me feminine that I wear a condom when my wife tries to get pregnant while her lover takes her bareback? Does it make me femine that our ******* is biracial?

According to my wife I am a perfect husband.
View attachment 1230629
. You don't need to be femine to enjoy watching your wife with bbc.

Back