I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

From just reading this thread, its obvious many people don't know or understand what cuckolding is, or why it works for some couples. Real cuckolding occurs when a married woman has sex with men OTHER THAN her husband .... period, end of definition! It doesn't matter if the husband knows, doesn't know, cares, encourages it, or if the lovers she takes are white, black, green, or martians. The fact that she's married and fucks other men makes HIM a cuckold.
A black man can be a cuckold just as well as a white man. Only difference, usually when a married, black man finds out his black woman has been cheating on HIM ... he kills the bastard that's fucking his wife, beats his wife within an inch of her life, and then goes to jail. The threat of jail isn't as near a discouragement for him as it is for the white males. White males will sometimes cause a brief amount of a problem, but eventually either accept the cuckolding or divorce the wife. They're less likely to "fight" (compete with the adversary) for their woman.
A married man who encourages his wife to fuck other men could also be referred to as a wittol ... look it up! With voluntary cuckolding, married men desire this for one or more of these reasons:
  • he's voyeuristic, and gets sexually stimulated by watching his wife being used by another man, or
  • he's become too lazy or unwilling to make the effort to sexually satisfy his wife, or
  • he's become sexually disinterested in her, or
  • he's become medically inpotent, OR
  • he's sexually attracted to powerful, alpha-type men (bisexual) and uses his wife to be attract these men to him.
By the way, black cuckolding is NOT about the black male, its still about the female and HER pleasure. If the black male isn't pleasing her for whatever reason, she'll discard him like a used tampon and move to another that can please her. In cuckold situations, men really CONTROL NOTHING unless the female allows it, so don't kid yourself that you are IN CONTROL simply because you have a BBC. ;)
well said,,,,,,,,

In my case, I never ever thought in a million years would I have sex with a man, let alone a black man or a man with my wife period! Our relationship started with me into foot fetish, female smoking fetish and watching a female pee. We started that way and you know, from almost the beginning, she told me that she would eventually whine me off her vagina and having sex althigher with her. Then she goes on to say, she would become a FemDom and even have me engaged in sex with males and I would leanr to love humiliation and degaradation. I thought and believed she was joking and taking things out of context. But a year later in the relationship we are married and she began and methodically did everything she said.

I found it all intriguing and sexually explosive. I am now basically gay, still married to her and always will be. She humiliates me and degrades me in explicit detail with nothing held back. She is hugely into the older white male/younger Asian female stuff and employs the financial cuck and slave traits 100% on me. When she is standing there, stripped and ready for sex with a superior black man, smoking a cigarette and watching me bowing like a real slave, praising the man, and then kissing, fondling and licking his balls and ass to prep him, I am harder and more erect than I used to before all of this ever happened. When she has me kneeling and waiting with my mouth open to accept the black man's seed load, I have to remind myself to stay calm and try to keep my erection under control as she taught me respect, but I actually want to jump up and down and yell for joy and happiness.

So, am I supposed to feel guilt or be searching for something I lost as the OP suggests??? I have no idea, but I am 1,000,000% in sexual bliss with what this mean, wicked, bitch-cunt, hard-core, twisted Asian female conceived-carried out and inflicted unto me.

Do I feel embrassed, sure! Do I feel scared at times, sure! But straight sex and straight women, suck! They are boring and not for me. So, when I strip, verbally admit and degrade myself to a superor black man, and then bend and bow and beg him to allow me to smell, kiss, lick and accept him, I am okay with it!!! In my case, I have learned what reality is and should always be. That is, to accept my inferior, submissive and gay side as my total personality, be used by my fantastic FemDom wife and be happy my balls shoot off the largest and most powerful orgasms I ever could desire.
!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I don't know about other men, but I have absolutely not lost my sense of masculinity, but it is hot as hell when my wife dominates me. Ceding that power is a strong afrodesiac. And one way she does that is by restricting sex from me to exert her own power. We do still have sex, but for us it's all about role playing and pushing our sexual boundaries. Has little to do with the third party and all to do with her and I.

While my wife and I have only fantasized about it, there is nothing gay or emasculating about it for us.....i simply want to watch snd join in as my wife enjoys herself...i am not interested in guy on guy, being owned, being humiliated or anything else.....its ultimately all about my wifes pleasure, a biproduct of that is my pleasure....i dont expect it to be easy to find just the right discreet, respectful, sane black stud to please my wife but we know he is out there!

I think many of the over the top black guys just talk a good game.....if your good and you know it you dont need to broadcast it.....most people dont care anyway.

For so many couples, the idea of becoming a cuckold is a novel, unsettling experience. Unsettling because it would involve them reneging on their former way of life to be able to embrace this lifestyle. As with wanting to jump into a pool, plenty are hesitant and prefer playing it safe by sticking to false pretense involving fantasies than of wanting to dare to jump into the cuckold pool in order to embrace the benefits of what's real about it.

007_1000.gif

For me it just comes down who is better in bed. Black men's skin on feels better. They are less hairy, usually are in better shape and more muscular. They have bigger cocks. They are more confident. The are better dancers and have more rthym which is so important in bed. Black men make me wet and weak in the knees and make my panties drop and white men Don't. My husband isn't any less of a man because he lets me fuck who I want. I love him and respect him more because he does.

We need more wives like you.

For so many couples, the idea of becoming a cuckold is a novel, unsettling experience. Unsettling because it would involve them reneging on their former way of life to be able to embrace this lifestyle. As with wanting to jump into a pool, plenty are hesitant and prefer playing it safe by sticking to false pretense involving fantasies than of wanting to dare to jump into the cuckold pool in order to embrace the benefits of what's real about it.

Dsoul. These are clever words. It takes courage to jump fully into the cuckold lifestyle. Having a biracial one year old ******* makes it quite obvious that my wife cucks me interracially. And now she wants a second baby by her black boyfriend.

09 (11).jpg

The white man, must accept and fit into a role for his wife's pleasure first and foremost, if he fails to do this, this while cuckolding thing no matter what level, light-intense-or full time and lifestyle, etc., will not work. If the wife wants lifestyle and intense and her hubby to be a complete sissy-slave cuck and the hubby does not see it as his cup-of-tea, better sit down and talk because it will eventually fail and fail big. If your wife wants to swing and swing with blacks only and have you watch and then praise her and that happens once a month, that is the tune of the extra sexual activity that will happen. IMO, it all hinges on the wife and her desires and then the hubby can fit the mold.

How do I know all this????? Because any time my x wives or numerous GF's ever wanted something and they got it they were happy and when they didn't they were not. Every time I wanted something and my female partner was not into it or desired it--I was not happy. So I took all that and when I married this time, she gets anything and everything and I put my heart and soul into it and I am honest about it.

Sex is sex, doesn't matter if that means fucking a woman and you are a man, or accepting a golden shower from another male and you are a male. And everything in-between and outside of that, sex is sex.

As far as what I or you or another does with a black man, in relationship to cuckolding, etc., if I take his sperm and swallow it and you sit there and watch while you wife insists on condom use with them and yet another engages in wild 30 black men gangbang sessions while the hubby is tortured, it is all sex.

It would be the same thing as all cars being 2 door, red with gas engines and all SUV's being black color with diesel engines.

So if you don't understand how a white man can be a cuckold, plenty don't understand why a black woman would rather marry a black man rather than a white, or why a woman would rather not give oral sex and only receive it, or why some love hair and why others think having pubic hair is almost a sin. The list is endless.

The white man, must accept and fit into a role for his wife's pleasure first and foremost, if he fails to do this, this while cuckolding thing no matter what level, light-intense-or full time and lifestyle, etc., will not work. If the wife wants lifestyle and intense and her hubby to be a complete sissy-slave cuck and the hubby does not see it as his cup-of-tea, better sit down and talk because it will eventually fail and fail big. If your wife wants to swing and swing with blacks only and have you watch and then praise her and that happens once a month, that is the tune of the extra sexual activity that will happen. IMO, it all hinges on the wife and her desires and then the hubby can fit the mold.

How do I know all this????? Because any time my x wives or numerous GF's ever wanted something and they got it they were happy and when they didn't they were not. Every time I wanted something and my female partner was not into it or desired it--I was not happy. So I took all that and when I married this time, she gets anything and everything and I put my heart and soul into it and I am honest about it.
:))))))))))))))))))))))

Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.
In my case, I have always been cuckolded with myself and my previous partners, I have always sought sexually active couples, and I am hardly. I think bulls are sexually superior to us and we must accept it

You raise a very important question. In my case, I have pretty well lost my sense of masculinity. I see Black Men as real alpha men that are far Superior to white males. This means that us white males, when compared to Black Men, must assume our status as white boys. I believe that, as a white boy, I am inferior and subordinate to Black Men. This means that only Black Men deserve pussy, and white boys, like me, are undeserving of pussy. When standing next to a Black Man, I have only a sense of reverence and humility. A Black Man’s presence makes me lose any sense of manhood and makes me realize my inferiority to a real man.
Dude black men are not superior. I don't get how you could state that. I have an African American queen and she says black men are not superior.

The cuckold lifestyle is fucking crazy. I don't understand how people can't be single and fuck outside their race. Why get married and be a cuckold. That is a disgrace to the institution of marriage. Black men are not superior. I know this from much experience.

Back