I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

Not knocking the cuckold side of this all, or an individual or couples choice to be interracial, bisexual, bilingual, whatever that choice is won't in anyway change my opinion, or my girlfriends opinion, which is about 90% the same as mine. First of all the whole BBC is just a myth. 2 of my best friends growing up were black, one had an average size to any other guy or race, and the other was literally like 4". Meanwhile the dumbest kid I knew, my best friends brother wa at least 12" he used to show it to everyone, he was a 1/2 irish 1/2 italian. There have been 1000's of documented polls and studies that show overall black men to white mens average penis size is virtually the same on average. But again, Not my overall point.
The fact that either black "Bulls" have the nerve to truly feel they are superior, or the couples or woman feel the black "bulls" or black men in general are superior in any way is a big big problem. Because that is about 1% away from a group of white men feeling they are superior, saying white power. No group, or race is superior to another. There are individuals, family ******* lines, and the way someone is brought up as well as environment that at the end of the day show whether you are good at studies, sports, etc. Penis size and so on is a combination of genetics and just pure luck. It's such a dangerous road to go down to ever get in a mindset, and really believe it that the group you are associated with, or not is any better or worse than another.
My ex girlfriend had more black dicks than white, by far. The one she thought was the best, was 1/2 latino, 1/2 white. He was about 7", Im bigger and her black ex fiance was as well. She fucked that guy after we split, but while dating I heard no complaints. I was a fairly heavyset guy for many years, never though I had a small cock, but never thought it was big. Well now I'm chubby, and I have exactly an 8"cock. But my longtime girlfriend thats signed up here with me, her number one issue is she cannot handle a long dick, shes only about 6" deep, so especially missionary I hear alot of ow, and many times makes me move or go another position. We have some interest in 3 way stuff together, neither of us have an opinion if hes black or white, just a good guy, and we will get to that point eventually. If someone has a preference for a certain race, that is outside of what they are I have no issue with that, the only issue I have is if you for no reason rule out your own race. Cousin was raped, she doesnt like Puerto Ricans, never going to change, the ******* was PR, it changed her view, something happened. My sister dated mostly white guys through high school, then as a senior, her BF was black. She straight told me up until her husband, which is white, she by far prefered black guys because the few guys that rocked her world were black. Until her husband which on her own decided to become a total sub to him. He's equipped, in good shape, tall, smart, and basically said he makes her get off like no one on earth. I get sick to my stomach when someone actually puts alot of time into explaining any race superiority, or inferiority. Just because a specific husband, or group of guys or whatever have smaller dicks, and some big black cock transformed there wife, changes nothing except, your dick is small, his is big, and he knows how to use it. If the whole getting into lifestyle thing and "reprogramming" comes about with a black guy, the truth is you were already easily a woman that wanted bigger cock, and/or you as a man somewher want to be submissive. The difference is I have no problem playing a submissive role, I've let my GF use a strap on, we have tried and experimented with femdom, and all that. But at the end of the day , outside of the "feelings" involved, every once in awhile I pin her down or something and forcefully pound her with my reasonably meaty 8" and when not only she hurts because I'm just kinda big for her, when she loses count of the orgasms I know I have no reason to think my masculinity or relationship is in danger. Not to mention her 1 black guy.... the childhood friend thats under 5", closer to 4". So from her experience white has been best. All I ask is be careful when truly preaching superiority, because at the end of the day the only thing superior is maybe the person you are, not the race, sex, or sexual preferences you have.
Why are you trolling this site?

Nobody said that you are lower I never said that WHERE did you that idea. What I like to do with my cucky is my business.And if I make a comment on here that I like I has nothing to do with you and your sexual needs.so go mind your own business.What I say referes to my satisfaction.
I never said you said that. I am not angry with your comments and applaud your own desires and actions. I am cool about this. So you can be cool about what I said. I never want to even imply what others may want or like so you are fine with me. I just stated what I feel but maybe it came off as a little too strong. sorry about that. I hope you women do come on here because that is what the site really is all about, allowing white women to meet up with black guys. I can't satisfy a woman as well as most black men so I am very happy that you are able to meet some really hot men here. so please forgive me if I said or implied things that offended you. I did not mean to do that.

I like to see the pictures and read the experience of people on this site.
The imgine of a black guy with white woman is hot and sexy..
I can't explain why as a straight married male. ...
I'd like my wife to have some. ...

I think this says it all................View attachment 35093
that is so hot , i remember my first cock sucking humiliation , ex wife ******* me in front of her 2 friends ( female ) and 3 black bull that used to fuck ex-wife from time to time . this was suppose to be a regular evening with friend and wife had other plan for me that night , it was going to be my exposition at being her full sissy slave cuckold and she never afther that let me fuck her again . i was locked in chastity and her best friend have the only key , the only sex i had for years afther was as a toilet , a maid cleaning hotwife ass and cleaning BBC . i am honest , this was and still is who i am , i totaly fem gurl that need a strong control and to be kept in slavery

Tolerate? LoL.

For those of us that this is a lifestyle and not justbsomeonr cheating behind our backs its a matter of sexual fulfillment for our partner. We love them THAT much. Maybe we have small penises. Maybe we have erectile dysfunction. Maybe a myriad of things and we understand that sex is sex and we actually WANT our partner to have satisfaction, even if we personally cannot give it to them. For some it's just a fetish. And some simply can't tolerate it. So....there ya go. Its all in fun.

Back