I am pleased to announce the official release of the Keys and Anklets Podcast

We love your podcast! We saw it on Fetlife and starting listening! We must say its proved a lot on how this lifestyle fits us best! We look forward to mor and thank you!

I “accidentally “ had the hotwife podcast playing. I wondered aloud if she was going to talk about being reclaimed by her husband. The hotwife DID mention reclaiming.
:bounce::blackheart::wub:

I will be doing a live broadcast this Friday night at 9pm EST. I will be talking live to 3 married cuckoldresses: Anne from Ep 15, Miss D from Ep 18 and Cuckoldress D. from Ep 21. They will be talking about all things cuckolding and will taking questions from the listeners. If you are able to tune in, this is going to be an incredible evening. It's free to listen, you'll just need to register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_84QyjOP3TQiji46b1f8Pnw
I look forward to seeing some of you there.

Hi Michael

The last live interview was fantastic and I'm sure this one will be as well. I hope each of the wives talks about chastising their husbands in detail as I would love to hear more about what each wife thinks about her cuck in chastity and perhaps any tips for wives to consider chastising their husband.

Cheers,
Kahuna

Hello everyone. Just made another episode available for you to enjoy. It is my first live broadcast and I was joined by the lovely Cuckoldress Venus. It was really fun today as we took live questions from my listeners. I hope you enjoy it.

Back