I am pleased to announce the official release of the Keys and Anklets Podcast

I continue to be impressed by the this podcast...discussions and questions are very timely and I really like how much time is taken to explain everything in detail so there are no misunderstandings. I continue to recommend this podcast to friends and even to people new to the lifestyle. Keep up the great work and thanks for keeping us educated.
Same here. I am proud to say that I am a supporter on Patreon. He is the real deal and is doing great things and needs supporting.

Is there any particular podcast app that’s best? I’ve always just used the one that came on my iPhone, which currently only shows up to episode 12 (interview by Priory Society). My email from Patreon today said episodes 15 & 16 are available now.
Any insight?

Is there any particular podcast app that’s best? I’ve always just used the one that came on my iPhone, which currently only shows up to episode 12 (interview by Priory Society). My email from Patreon today said episodes 15 & 16 are available now.
Any insight?
My Patreon supporters actually have early access to all episodes. Since you are a supporter, I'd suggest using the patreon app. They have it for both apple and android. Let me know if you have any trouble using it.

Back