Husbands status in bed?

Why does everyone seem so proud to be pussy free. It seems like a badge of honor on this site. Just don’t get it.

Ladies, you guys have it sooooo good. You might be treated better than most Queens back in the day. Your husband serves you hand and foot - takes care of all your needs and in the area where he is supposed to get satisfaction he forgoes his pleasure for you to fuck other dudes who just want to nut in your vagina and play the power game over your husband that gives you everything. Sounds fucked up to me but everyone seems to love it....so to each his own.

i would at least have a little compassion to my wife, if for some reasons she couldn’t perform and allows me to have sex with other women. I wouldn't be shoving her disability in her face....Calling her, “you
pussy little bitch, let’s lock that pussy up, give me the key, while you lick the pussy juices off my dick”

I get it - it’s part of the lifestyle with willing partners but damn it sounds fucked up. It’s like when couples ******* on each other - they might find it hot but I’m going to call it fucked up.

just saying

doug, my husband's role has changed drastically over the years. His role is more of a cheerleader, supporter and a sub.

Well, he practically does everything we(Black Bull and i) ask him to do. He takes constant care -music, wine, food coffee - to ensure that everything goes well for me and my Black Bull in bed.

His direct involvement is limited to getting us ready, watching, cleaning us, and sometimes (though rarely) sloppy seconds LOL !!!

the same here, but the only differnence is the missing steady black bull

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

What long term affects have you experienced with this?
It seems to me that your man is a master of pussy eating and fingering. It seems that he is the one getting the job done. Oral sex many times not only increases the chances for female orgasm but is also whatis called i. Physical anthropology as an "affiliative behavior". I think that to understand ourselves on any aspect including our erotic self, we benefit by understanding not the overt conduct but its meaning. Your husband eating your pussy with such a level of skill may very well intended as the maximum expression of love towards you.

My status in bed: moving forward and imposing myself after many, many months. In the last 2 weeks, I've been watching them closer, kissing my wife while they do it, even there where their parts meet, and finally sleeping with her after they're finished, enjoying her sticky, warm body full of scents, and some sloppy seconds.

It's not for everyone but again you have misspelled 'You're'. The word you are looking for is 'You're both'. Michael maybe Cuckold, but he has a 50% responsible for every decision we make as a couple. I would simply stop if he wanted me to stop. We decide it together and he isn't allowed sex with me or anyone else. Technically he is pussyfree, he gets to give me oral etc. But no penetration. Again he loves this tease. Last night I wore this to bed with Michael (have not yet taken a picture with this on). I suggest an early night and then I make him lay there and face the wall, I then spend 15 minutes getting myself off in lingerie. Using dildo, vibrator and butt plugs but stop him looking at. I describe what I'm doing. He snt allowed to watch, isn't allowed to touch himself. Once I have come, I sit on his face so I can soak him in my scent then I cuddle up to him to go to sleep. He isn't allowed to touch me in a sexual way. I suggest all women try this from time to time. There's nothing like having your hubby bulging out of his cage because he can't do anything. I do this pretty much bi-weekly as I purchase a lot of lingerie.
J
Xoxoxoxo

P. S. Similar to this, I'll dig out real pics

great point Jaime. It took me sometime to really understand this - what a couple decides to do in their marriage is understandable IF they are both enjoying it. Not because i would never do that means that it’s disgusting.

I just don’t like when women are like, “I don’t care what my husband thinks it feels, I’m going to get mine”

It's not for everyone but again you have misspelled 'You're'. The word you are looking for is 'You're both'. Michael maybe Cuckold, but he has a 50% responsible for every decision we make as a couple. I would simply stop if he wanted me to stop. We decide it together and he isn't allowed sex with me or anyone else. Technically he is pussyfree, he gets to give me oral etc. But no penetration. Again he loves this tease. Last night I wore this to bed with Michael (have not yet taken a picture with this on). I suggest an early night and then I make him lay there and face the wall, I then spend 15 minutes getting myself off in lingerie. Using dildo, vibrator and butt plugs but stop him looking at. I describe what I'm doing. He snt allowed to watch, isn't allowed to touch himself. Once I have come, I sit on his face so I can soak him in my scent then I cuddle up to him to go to sleep. He isn't allowed to touch me in a sexual way. I suggest all women try this from time to time. There's nothing like having your hubby bulging out of his cage because he can't do anything. I do this pretty much bi-weekly as I purchase a lot of lingerie.
J
Xoxoxoxo

P. S. Similar to this, I'll dig out real pics
I still think you're one of the best hotwives on here. Michael's a very lucky husband

Back