Husbands status in bed?

I think its important for a hubby to continue fucking his wife. Im not small and useless and knowing that the black man can out fuck me makes me try harder to please my wife.
She wouldn't want it any other way because while im sweating and giving her all ive got, she gets to tell me how a black man can fuck that much harder , fuck that much deeper , make her cum so much better.
She loves the tease.

Wow, just goes to show all the different levels of cuckolding. There's no way I would ever be excluded from whatever I wanted in the bedroom, and I don't think my wife would want it any other way. Getting her with a bbc is just another way to spice up the bedroom, not looking for a lifestyle. But I get and respect that everyone has their own thing. I think my bbc fantasy for my wife is pretty tame for this community, but at the same time it's probably pretty extreme for most of mainstream society.

I think its important for a hubby to continue fucking his wife. Im not small and useless and knowing that the black man can out fuck me makes me try harder to please my wife.
She wouldn't want it any other way because while im sweating and giving her all ive got, she gets to tell me how a black man can fuck that much harder , fuck that much deeper , make her cum so much better.
She loves the tease.
some men are just very sexual, but some aren't. i am not one that is a very sexual guy compared to my wife so over time a sex life can die out

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

What long term affects have you experienced with this?

Well, before we finally contacted our black friend, my wife and me were having sex occasionally. You know, routine problems! Perhaps it was our sexual meekness, which made she finally changed her mind and motivated my wife to call him.
It's hard to explain because "our black friend" was not an unknown character or a taxi boy, but her ex boyfriend with whom she had had a relationship during almost 5 years before we met.
During our first date we fucked Susie once each. We were a Little uncomfortable due it was our first time, so we had sex in the sofá from our living room. Susie and he fucked in missionary over the sofá and he made her cum twice. Once when they were just beginning to do it, and the second time when he reached his own orgasm. Later I fucked her over a chair.
When all was over, I told Axel that he might fuck Susie as often as he wished, with the only condition I must be present seeing them. He had not problems.
During our second date I just fucked her once, while he fucked her at least four: Twice in missionary, once in cowboy and once in standing doggy. In my opinión it was one of the best time together.
I don't know why, but when they had finished to fuck in doggy, Susie came towards me, put one of her bare soles over my face and kicked me softly out of the futon where I was sitting, and made me fall over the floor. She opened her legs and sat over my face with her pussy near my mouth. I understood she wished to be cleaned.
Perhaps it was an indication about what was going to happen in the next encounters. He was who fucked Susie during all our next dates (Susie and me fucked later when he had gone or during the next day, but never again when Axel was with us).

my hubby like to hear , i have very limited experience - but these few times hubby thirsts my stories
last time hubby was waiting behind the door :) then we had sex with hubby. i love hubby, love sex with hubby, but he cant do me properly as i want so i always looking for new dainty. when my dear husband - just everyday cock :)

My current and hopefully last wife has a black guy friend she sees every couple of months when he travels thru the area, I have noticed that at least a week if not longer sex stops and even the hugs and kisses are very tame. Then after spending one or two nights with him it takes her a couple weeks to adjust or accept me as her hubby/lover but we both still need sex and she is still willing to let me.

I am not totally "cutoff" per se however when my wife has a regular bull lover, she does not fuck me but allows me to eat her and watch her masturbate. She will also tell me when and how I can cum. Sometimes she will use her hand, sometimes allow me to rub against her ass. However she says that because of the way she is, if she is with him sexually but fucks me, she would be cheating on him, just like if she did something non-sexual with him she'd be cheating on me. I don't understand nor care what others think, this works for us. The reason she needed a lover to fuck was because I am so small, cum way way too quick and not able to satisfy her, so I have become accustomed and enjoy other means of being intimate and having successful sex with my wife.

When any husband hands over their wife to another man, be him black or white, he at least temporarily gives up his status in bed. While my wife is having sex with black men they become the alpha male and the fact is I am pushed aside.
After Amie has been with them it is all the more important to me to reclaim her body so I madly have sex with her immediately after. The sex is usually incredibly intense and the thought of my semen mixing inside her with theirs and competing with their virility is so exciting.
amie kissing bbc final.jpg

Back