Husbands status in bed?

I like that my hubby cums so quickly now, ive almost made a game of how quick i can make him cum. Were not 'allowed' to have sex at the moment, and hubby doesnt always get instantly hard like he did at the start of all this, but i can usely get him going. I know what things my guy has done to me turns hubby on the most and can make him erupt almost instantly these days!
Then i act a little disapointed and say'that was a bit quick' he looks a bit glum and then spends ages pleasuring me with my Doc J.
All good! X

Sounds like you have a good things going - I like it!

My husband makes up for his size and performance inadequacies by using my gourde or my other toys in me. It takes my husband forever to get erect, and even then it isn't fully erect. When I have intercourse with my husband it lasts maybe a minute. I don't mind giving my husband that amount of time in bed.

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

What long term affects have you experienced with this?
I never have sex with hubby any more. He actually really loves it. I will sometimes wank him off if he's been a really good boy but my holes are exclusively reserved for black dicks. To be honest it was actually his idea. It seems the longer I go with out touching his little dick he happier he is. X

I haven't had intercourse with my wife in almost three years. Her last male lover was far superior to me in size, stamina & masculinity and I completely understand her lack of interest. I do get to fuck her with her favorite dildo while worshipping her gorgeous ass. The only way I get off is thru masturbation.

Last edited:
I am not a cuckold yet, but my wife cut me off in March 2014 and only allowed to provide her oral pleasure
You are getting there. That is a great way to start. First she only gets oral pleasure from you and sees how you derive your enjoyment from her sexual pleasure. Hopefully it will lead to her looking for another more endowed and talented man to fuck her and make you watch

You are getting there. That is a great way to start. First she only gets oral pleasure from you and sees how you derive your enjoyment from her sexual pleasure. Hopefully it will lead to her looking for another more endowed and talented man to fuck her and make you watch

My wife is starting to consider it and admitted to me the night. Not that she would, but is thinking about it

Back